Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Tecno Phantom 8 Review, Spec And Price - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom 8 Review, Spec And Price (1903 Views)

Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price / My Tecno Phantom 8 Unboxing — What's With The Fingerprint Magnet? / Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Phantom 8 Review, Spec And Price by DroidNine: 9:17am On Oct 23, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-905hs39iT5M/We0vDUsWOsI/AAAAAAAACYk/oWt6mdv4MrIPfuiE_jtfwi7srsqhQAzHACLcBGAs/s400/droidnine-phantom8.png[/img]

We can't deny that 2017 has been an awesome year for Tecno, from the release of the L9, Camon CX, Spark and mow the Phantom 8. This flagship device was unveiled in Dubai on October 22, 2017. We were all expecting the launch of the Phantom 7 but Tecno decided to move forward with the pace of time. We are not sure about the actual reason why they skipped the Phantom 7 but rumor has it that they are just trying to keep tally with another flagship smartphone of 2017 just like the Samsung S8, Samsung Note 8 and the iPhone 8.

The Phantom 8 comes amazing metal cover design know as ( DIAMOND FIRE DESIGN ) which catches and reflects light in an illusive way. The devices feature a 5.7-inch Full HD display but the bezel still looks poor to me. Though the device sill delivers a quality display just like its predecessors. The device also come in only three colors ( Champagne Gold, Phantom Black, and Galaxy Blue )

The Phantom is a best when it comes to the hardware component. the device is powered by an Octa-core MediaTek Helio P25 chipset clocked at a 2.6Ghz frequency. It also comes with 6GB of RAM and 64Gb of internal storage which all smooth multi-tasking of about 80 apps without interference. This makes the device 70% snappier and consumes 50% less power than its predecessors. The Phantom 8 also runs on Android 7.0 Nougat with Tecno's costume HIOS V3.0.

The Phantom 8 features a 12MP + 13MP rear camera with Sony wide angle sensor and a Telephoto sensor which provide professional level photographs. It also features a 10x super-zoom which gives you a clear close-up and better detail on the image.

The front camera comes with 20MP and dual LED flash which detect skin tone and emits the amount of light which gives you clean and brighter pictures.

SEE FULL SPECIFICATIONS HERE http://www.droidnine.com/2017/10/tecno-phantom-8-review-spec-and-price.html
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Review, Spec And Price by sunshineV(f): 9:18am On Oct 23, 2017
Ugly bezels
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Review, Spec And Price by DroidNine: 9:19am On Oct 23, 2017
sunshineV:
Ugly bezels
Yeah very Poor work on the Bezel
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Review, Spec And Price by sunshineV(f): 9:28am On Oct 23, 2017
DroidNine:
Yeah very Poor work on the Bezel

Abi ooo, in 2017 see as the bezel is huge.

They can follow the trend of dual camera setup but won't reduce bezel.

SMH
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Review, Spec And Price by Tmiky: 9:29am On Oct 23, 2017
No compass, no nfc, no ota, no infrared, just to mention few,,so the only thing they improve is the RAM,,,, okay i hear, i rather stick with my LG G10,,,
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Review, Spec And Price by DroidNine: 9:38am On Oct 23, 2017
sunshineV:

Abi ooo, in 2017 see as the bezel is huge.

They can follow the trend of dual camera setup but won't reduce bezel.

SMH
And they actually wanted to follow the flow of the 8 series ( Samsung 8 and iPhone cool
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Review, Spec And Price by DroidNine: 9:38am On Oct 23, 2017
Tmiky:
No compass, no nfc, no ota, no infrared, just to mention few,,so the only thing they improve is the RAM,,,, okay i hear, i rather stick with my LG G10,,,
True talk grin
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Review, Spec And Price by chicwoman(f): 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
This is really nice though

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Black Friday A Scam / Root Tecno K7 V98 / Tecno Camon 12 Air: Reasons To Buy This Phone & Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.