Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,857 members, 7,838,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. (56579 Views)

Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome / Join The Aberdeen Crew - Males / Females: All Welcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by ravenzord(m): 12:40am On Mar 25, 2010
Nkwobi's gentlemanly na, my Round house can vouch for that.
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 25, 2010
nothin is wrong with nkwobi angry
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Pweety4me(f): 1:17am On Mar 25, 2010
Sleep jare undecided
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 25, 2010
Pweety4me:

Sleep jare undecided
I cant sleep embarassed sad
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Pweety4me(f): 1:27am On Mar 25, 2010
luizworld:

I cant sleep embarassed sad
Awww just try jare log off and do more relaxed things. . .i'm goin 2 bed o later love.
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 25, 2010
Pweety4me:

Awww just try jare log off and do more relaxed things. . .i'm goin 2 bed o later love.
and ur still online undecided u sef never sleep sad
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Pweety4me(f): 2:19am On Mar 25, 2010
luizworld:

and your still online undecided u sef never sleep sad

Umm i just updated my profile and wanted u 2 check d changes have u heard bedrock by lil wayne b4?we'll check out my siggy(signature)we'll gudnite babes. smiley
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by daduke2k(m): 7:24am On Mar 25, 2010
**My room is the gee spot, call me mr flint stone, i culd make your bed rock yeah** nice song.  *hums tune*
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:12am On Mar 25, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah--- nice song grin . I liked that guy with lil wyn photocopy. . . wink[/size]
daduke2k:

**My room is the gee spot, call me mr flint stone, i culd make your bed rock yeah** nice song.  *hums tune*
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 25, 2010
Pweety4me:

Umm i just updated my profile and wanted u 2 check d changes have u heard bedrock by lil wayne b4?we'll check out my siggy(signature)we'll gudnite babes. smiley
yeah, heard it so many times at the club. nice one wink
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by yjay(f): 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2010
just came back from a short trip& decides to go to one of her fav bars, what happened to the place?looks a lil deserted wont  be staying for long thats for sure & walks to the bar to get herself a drink
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by kokonets(m): 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2010
*Walks into the bar looking for some1, see a lady that looks like her in a tight mini must be her*
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by yjay(f): 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2010
kokonets:

*Walks into the bar looking for some1, see a lady that looks like her in a tight mini must be her*

sees a familiar face coming close, maybe it wont be a dull afternoon afterall, smiling
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by kokonets(m): 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2010
yjay:

sees a familiar face coming close, maybe it wont be a dull afternoon afterall, smiling

Coming up close to her ears n whispers *hi sexy* whr went u cheesy
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by yjay(f): 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2010
kokonets:

Coming up close to her ears n whispers *hi sexy* whr went u cheesy
[/quote

hmmm, nice! u know how it is,good to know i was missed cool how is the good looking dude doing
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by kokonets(m): 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2010
Have to admit, u were missed tongue im doin good how bout u wink
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by yjay(f): 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2010
not to worry,the feeling is mutual, im ok! just taking a short break from work, wat are u ving? drinks on me wink
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2010
^^ hmm yjay, not seen u in my club for sometime
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by kokonets(m): 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2010
Hmmm, not only good looking also open hearted me likey erm bar man can i have baileys with a lil ice smiley
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by yjay(f): 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2010
kokonets:

Hmmm, not only good looking also open hearted me likey erm bar man can i have baileys with a lil ice smiley

grin its the least i can do besides i had a great time the last time,

luizworld:

^^ hmm yjay, not seen u in my club for sometime

yeah, been outta town for a while, wat happened to the place? used to be packed, u definitely need to spice it up a bit, how are u though?
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by kokonets(m): 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2010
yjay:

Hmm, did we have a great tyme wink wonda wat u gonna say if we collide on tha sheets tongue
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by candylips(m): 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2010
kokonets:

Hmm, did we have a great tyme wink wonda wat u gonna say if we collide on tha sheets tongue

those words shouldn't be coming out of the keyboard of a gentleman  undecided
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2010
yjay:

yeah, been outta town for a while, wat happened to the place? used to be packed, u definitely need to spice it up a bit, how are u though?
yea, at nite it bubbles, nut nevertheless  a suprise package awaits my numerous customers. grin
btw seems u came alone, nd eerm not lookin bad on dat mini of urs  wink tongue
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by kokonets(m): 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2010
candylips:

those words shouldn't be coming out of the keyboard of a gentleman undecided

Candy, u have a rotten mind, she understands what i meant cool
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by yjay(f): 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2010
kokonets:

my choice of words ll be different thats for sure, see u ve a playful side as well, cheesy wld u liike a refill

hello candy, bin ages! maybe the club isnt deserted afterall
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by kokonets(m): 3:10pm On Mar 25, 2010
Wouldnt mind a refill, so how long u stayin here wink
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by yjay(f): 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2010
luizworld:

yea, at nite it bubbles, nut nevertheless  a suprise package awaits my numerous customers. grin
btw seems u came alone, nd eerm not lookin bad on dat mini of urs  wink tongue

hmm, ll definitely come check it out at nite,,,, are u flirting with me? cheesy i ll take the compliment though
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by candylips(m): 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2010
vjay we jam again. so how are u doing. any luck exploring that stuff we talked about the last time wink
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by galatico(m): 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2010
I love this men!!!!
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by yjay(f): 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2010
kokonets:

Wouldnt mind a refill, so how long u stayin here wink
[/quote

not long really, ve to get back to the office,

candylips link=topic=413331.msg5765373#msg5765373 date=1269526366:

vjay we jam again. so how are u doing. any luck exploring that stuff we talked about the last time wink
[/quote

yeah & i see u vent changed much, for the umpteenth time its yjay, cant seem to recall our lil shindig  undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by candylips(m): 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2010
lol i am a gentleman u know now cheesy
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by yjay(f): 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2010
somehow i find that very hard to believe, cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (95) (Reply)

Naughty Whatsapp Group / I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.