Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,442 members, 7,853,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. (56868 Views)

Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome / Join The Aberdeen Crew - Males / Females: All Welcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:42pm On May 31, 2010
[size=13pt]that guy need help. . . . grin[/size]
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by candylips(m): 10:57pm On May 31, 2010
lol u mean am cool
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2010
wink wink wink
candylips:

lol u mean am cool
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Abygul(f): 12:08pm On Jun 02, 2010
candylips miss u plenty how are u doing cool
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2010
^ where hav u been? longtyme
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Abygul(f): 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2010
no myd me jare bein busy wit lot of tins but guess am a little bit free.hope u gud miss u all cool
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by candylips(m): 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2010
Abygul:

candylips miss u plenty how are u doing cool

hey buddy. long time. how have u been
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Abygul(f): 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2010
av bein cool jare wats happenin in d hostel dis daz now
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by saymalcolm(m): 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2010
Steps in and looks around. Its full of beautiful people. He nods in satisfaction and moves to the bar."Nice joint." He says to the bar man. I think i'll have a Scotch on the rocks with a spot of Baylis, shaken not stirred, "
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Dyt(f): 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2010
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Abygul(f): 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2010
dyt wetin do u way u dey look like babe
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by 190: 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2010
[size=20pt]see Cobweb with spider children all over the bar

cheii,

Taxforce don lock don this lounge drive all the ashawo go house!! grin grin
[/size]
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Abygul(f): 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2010
u b goat.
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Abygul(f): 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2010
190:

[size=20pt]see Cobweb with spider children all over the bar

cheii,

Taxforce don lock don this lounge drive all the ashawo go house!! grin grin
[/size]
as if u were not 1 of d gay way dey patronise d place? angry
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by candylips(m): 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2010
190 stop shouting angry
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Abygul(f): 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2010
candylips:

190 stop shouting angry
abeg hep me tolk som senses in to dat is head
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Cindrella(f): 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2010
Catwalks in while satchaying at the same time, dressed in a silver one-shoulder-cut- out top bold-belted on a white short tight pant and standing on a a high-heel silver shoes with a silver hand clutch(purse). Walks to the bar, smiles at the bar-man and was handed a glass of Baylis. Glides her waist to the left and in a sweet model pose looks around and waves at Luizworld and Pweety.

Went to the Dejay, chatted him up and secretly(hate to give away this secret between me and dejays) gave him a list of songs she wants to hear blasted, joined the crowd and started dancing as the sound of  Lady Gaga's "Just dance" came blasting out. Let the party roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now don't be mad at me but I love my music especially blasting high in a club. Come on Babies, join in----we 've only got one life to live! She dances on and on "Just dance, gonna be okay--d-du-dum just dance, spin the record Babe---------du-du-dum---------------
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Scooby1(m): 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2010
roll in with my new ride grin grin grin grin

Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Ivynwa(f): 10:59pm On Jun 24, 2010
Lol at the creativity of scooby's new rider. That is awesome creative!
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by 190: 9:13am On Jun 25, 2010
Abygul:

u b goat.

your papa!
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by candylips(m): 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2010
rear view
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Kunbee: 1:52pm On Jun 25, 2010
I like cheesy
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by candylips(m): 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2010
u sure
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Abygul(f): 2:06pm On Jun 25, 2010
190:

your papa!
it not ur fault an ur papa way get horn 4 head ,we go enter 1 chance born u.animal angry
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Kunbee: 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2010
candylips:

u sure

Yes cool
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by 190: 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2010
Abygul:

it not your fault an your papa way get horn 4 head ,we go enter 1 chance born u.animal angry
just take a good look @ this skinned turkey
Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental!
you are As useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker
Now go and wash that your smelly masturbated kitten
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Cindrella(f): 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2010
Stoops down to dodge the blow of words between 190 and Abygul and approaches the two to stop the fight.

@190
I don't understand what is making a well respected gentleman in NL like you to do this in a club like this. Pull yourself together sweetheart, I am sure you don't want our Mama-Gee to hear that you are fighting in a club of all places and dissing a lady. Now don't be too angry with Abygul, come baby. Have a sit.

Apologises to Abygul and sits 190 down and talks to him while he simmers down.

190 later joined the dance floor to the sound of "I've got a feeling, that tonight is gonna be a good nite-e-e-e-e-e-

And the party rolls on and on and on-------------------
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by cantell(m): 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2010
190:

just take a good look @ this skinned turkey
Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental!
you are As useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker
Now go and wash that your smelly masturbated kitten
Ah. . .i thought i just saw you strolling into a thread some mins ago??
How you come reach here sharp sharp dey blow like timaya?
Bros i don do, you hear?
Take am easy.
Na small thing like dis dey cause High BP.
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2010
Ok lets set the ball rolling grin grin grin  I'm Back to Business tongue tongue
[size=18pt]YOU ARE ALL WELCOME BACK TO GENTLEMEN'S CLUB[/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Cindrella(f): 11:13pm On Jun 25, 2010
Clapping   clap-clap-clap

Yeah Luizworld is back in da club
Everybody make some noise!!!!!!!!!!--------all clapping for Luizworld and Luizworld was shyingly taking humble bows saying "thank you pips"

Now Luizworld some fellas tried to start some uproar in the club when you stepped out but everything is cool now. Now get your club rolling, we were enjoying some very nice music. Better tell your Dejay that we want the best jams okay

And the party went on and on and on-----------

Called Luizworld aside and whispers to him " Can we have something like a dance competition to stir up the club" , luizworld agrees and went to the mic and began to say----------
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 25, 2010
@ cinderalla U are very welcome here. . cheesy ladies and gents we gonna have a dance competition. lets all put on our dancing shoes and set the dance floor blazing tongue cheesy

Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 25, 2010

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (95) (Reply)

I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only / Naughty Whatsapp Group / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.