Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,146 members, 7,863,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. (56967 Views)

Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome / Join The Aberdeen Crew - Males / Females: All Welcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Cindrella(f): 11:40pm On Jun 25, 2010
OMG where did you get that fresh-from-Naija video? That rocks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Abk1jAONjw

While dancing " just dance, everything is gonna be okay d-du-du just dance, spin the record babe d-du-dum

And the club heats up and up-----
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Cindrella(f): 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2010
190 went to the stage and did some Michael Jackson moon walking and the club went like wildfire singing MJ's  Come on(kimmon), don't stop till you get enough---come-on(kimmon)".
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 26, 2010
thats the only lady gaga's song i like cheesy
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Cindrella(f): 1:06am On Jun 26, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF6YDFp62_A

This song Danfo kpolongo "Aromatic Schnapp(how do they write schnapp again?) was about to starting----
Everybody bent their waist while holding one hand on their knees and the other hand on their back( you know the way Igbo mothers while doing their community dance bend down while waiting for their song to start fully, it is called "iche egwu" in Igbo)

It's funny but when I listen to the beginning of this song I feel like doing that, once in a birthdayparty while in the university, my roommate asked everybody to chee egwu at the beginning of a song and we all bent like that until the song started and it was so much fun as we were all giggling while bent and waiting.

I love this kpolongo song because of a hidden tune underneath its beat which I am sure it's not everybody that pays attention to that but I just love that tune
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 26, 2010
^ so you can dance the song shocked shocked
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Cindrella(f): 1:17am On Jun 26, 2010
Why not, it's better danced the daddy showkey style but not with both legs spread out mumuishly. Just add a little style to it while carrying the body gracefully and just dance!!!

Wait They are showing Michael Jackson's songs in the TV and they are so nice, you know today is his memorial------poor talented Michael. Now they are singing "I'm bad, I'm bad real real bad-----------
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Cindrella(f): 1:20am On Jun 26, 2010
Just seeing this new version of MJ's "I'm bad" performed by some awesome american kids. It's so cute
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Cindrella(f): 1:33am On Jun 26, 2010
Lots of MJ stuff on the Telly!!! I gotta run along

Holds out hands to Luizworld and shakes him, I beg to take my leave from your awesome club.
You sure are the best maitre de(or should it be paitre de) in town and your club is the bomb. Do get me the platinum member card for when next I visit ya club, I think I worked for it in disbanding all those fight at the club. Cheers goodnight
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 26, 2010
^ alrite no probs. have fun gurl cheesy wink cheers smiley
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Cindrella(f): 1:41am On Jun 26, 2010
On her way out, she heard Pweety's voice at the gate close to the bouncer's spot.

Nnaa men, make I double my step before nwanyi ibem go disengage all the joint wey dey my body meeeeeeeeen. Laughs
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 26, 2010
^ LOL ur funny grin grin
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Pweety4me(f): 2:49am On Jun 26, 2010
Cindrella:

On her way out, she heard Pweety's voice at the gate close to the bouncer's spot.

Nnaa men, make I double my step before nwanyi ibem go disband all the joint wey dey my body meeeeeeeeen. Laughs
Ehn? grin
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by 190: 2:13pm On Jun 26, 2010
190 strolls in,

goes straight to Sindrella
and says hi, excuse me dance!!
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by candylips(m): 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2010
Pweety4me:

Ehn? grin

close teeth
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by 3ndy(f): 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2010
***tok tok**
c-c- eeehhmmm can i enter??
** walks in looking around very shyly!!
eehhhmmm bar----- bartender?? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Cindrella(f): 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2010
While dancing with 190, I noticed that Pweety was looking at me one-kind,one-kind and quietly but fearfully went to chat her up.

Cindy: Hi Pweety? How are you doing?

Pweety: G-o-o-d, no thanks.

Cindy: (shaken by the intensity of her answer took some steps backward and another hesistant step forward)and began to say
"I know you are angry with me over yesterday dear but believe me I wasn't really trying to act funny. I was only bored at
home not having a BF so I came to you guys club to hang out and enjoy myself. I admire your luiz for his charisma and ability to draw
people to himself but it was just a chat we had okay Baby". I like your club very much and I truly enjoyed hanging out here.

Pweety: (smiles on hearing Luiz being complimented and immediately cheered up) It's alright now, you are welcome make yourself comfortable

And the club rolled on and on and on
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 27, 2010
U you will make a good actress cheesy cheesy I wanna promote this club. would u like to work for moi ay? tongue tongue
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Ivynwa(f): 12:49am On Jun 27, 2010
Lol
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Cindrella(f): 1:07am On Jun 27, 2010
Thanks! What I will make is a bestseller writer, have so many things on my head to write but can't just find the lead to that excellent book yet, my little construction here was inspiring me and egging me on. I tell myself if you can put up a little stage drama then you can write that your book.

I will see how it goes, lots of things are on my mind and won't just let me write and do some great things I know I can do, thanks very much Luiz just say a prayer for me.

How can I contribute to the success of your club? You have the personality to make a success out of real life club business. Ever thought of that?
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 1:10am On Jun 27, 2010
^ Ok. . all the best in your writing wink
Regarding your last statment i could give it a thought cool
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Cindrella(f): 1:21am On Jun 27, 2010
Promise that when you do open that club, that it must be a decent one that is strictly for people to come and dance and be happy, a club that does not encourage any business dealing that does not augur well for the society. I am not alluding that you are a shady dealer, christians always say that if you support anything that you will bear the blunt of whatever comes out of it so you understand. I don't want to inspire you to start a business that on the last day God will be like "Where is Cindrella, come here. You are going to hell fire for making Luiz do this and may even tell you yourself. Come my son, you are going to heaven----smile
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 27, 2010
Oya enuff of the preaching before you turn here to church, grin grin
Whats good tonite? tongue
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Cindrella(f): 1:32am On Jun 27, 2010
You know what's excellent tonight. GHANA! They did Africa proud.
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 27, 2010
Yeah yeah. R u by chance a ghanian?. just curious tongue
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Cindrella(f): 1:35am On Jun 27, 2010
I am Nigerian, you must have heard me speak Igbo severally.
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 1:38am On Jun 27, 2010
not really. My first time meting you.i think smiley
btw have you heard this track by dbanj grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiTyRPVELJE
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Cindrella(f): 2:06am On Jun 27, 2010
Thanks I will look at it now or tomorrow. Kind of very sleepy now, worked real hard at work today. Some other time okay
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 27, 2010
^ alrite cheers then smiley
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by 190: 8:40am On Jun 27, 2010
luiz would u stop chatting up my woman (Sindrella)
do u want this club to turn into a war zone immediately
Now go and play wit your woman immediately,
lemme get busy wit my sindrella!
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Pweety4me(f): 9:41am On Jun 27, 2010
Lui i need yu here now! wink
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Cindrella(f): 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2010
Cindrella says to herself while soliloqizing
Nnaa meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen make I use style do as say I want go to the ladies begin to pick race get out of here meennnnnnnn. This Luiz boy want put me for trouble here. I no want broken head yet meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen. See as Pweety dey charge at me crazy right now.

Cindrella went to the ladies and sneaked out thru another door while 190 was looking for her all over the place

smillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllle
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by papagee1(m): 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2010
Pweety4me:

Lui i need yu here now! wink
Imagine, pweety
Luiz and Sindrella are tryna 2 hit it up behind our backs
if not that i was too careful, that your Thief of a BF would have stolen my sindrella from me
beta warn him cos if u are doin a good Job indoors he wont be haunting outdoors

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (95) (Reply)

I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only / Naughty Whatsapp Group / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.