Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Switch From Blogger To Wordpress - Let Me Help You For Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Switch From Blogger To Wordpress - Let Me Help You For Free (280 Views)

Move Your Blog From Blogger To Wordpress For You Without Any SEO Effect. / How Ogbongeblog Switched From Blogger To Wordpress -would You Love To Change? / Cost Of Migrating From Blogger To Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Switch From Blogger To Wordpress - Let Me Help You For Free by opportunihub: 11:45am On Oct 23, 2017
Are u a blogger, and you want to switch to .com domain, without loosing your website traffic and posts? Do you ant to switch from blogger to WordPress? If your answer is yes, then hit me up and let me assist you.

I want you to inbox me right away at Hire Me For Free, to get a quick assistant.
Re: Switch From Blogger To Wordpress - Let Me Help You For Free by xilisoft: 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
Good afternoon all. Please I am testing out a new theme on blogger, and so far so good, I've been able to work on it to some extent.

However, I am faced with a problem. The post area of the blog is too small, when posting articles. I have edited the html to fix it, all to no avail.
If the blog is viewed (ifoption..com.ng), the distance between the post area and the outer wall is too wide. I would like to increase the post area, so that I can have more space for writing.

I have tried to adjust the width, I keep getting it wrong.
I hope my write-up is clear enough.

Attached is a snapshot of the blog and my the issue I am having.

(1) (Reply)

UC Browser Is Back In Playstore / If You Know Anything About Blogging Contact Me / Todhost: 2017 In Review, Our Web Hosting Plans For 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.