Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,121 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

They Will Be Deniers Of Their Worship - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / They Will Be Deniers Of Their Worship (565 Views)

Allah Assures Muslims That He Cannot Protect Them. To Shorten Their Worship / Why Don’t Jehovah’s Witnesses Use The Cross In Their Worship? / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Will Be Deniers Of Their Worship by UmarIbnShittu(m): 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
They will be Deniers of their Worship

"Did we Not do Many Wonderful Works in Jesus' Name?"
But Jesus will Say, "I Never Knew you, Depart from me."

39:44, Qur'an
Say, "To God belongs [the right to allow] intercession entirely.  To Him belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth.  Then to Him you will be returned."

10:18, Qur'an
[But] they worship other than God that which neither harms them nor benefits them, and they say, "These are our intercessors with God."  Say, "Do you inform God of something He does not know in the heavens or on the earth?"  Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him.

28:74 - 75, Qur'an
[So warn of] the Day He will call them and say, "Where are my 'partners' which you used to claim?"  And We will extract from every nation a witness and say, "Produce your proof," and they will know that the truth belongs to God, and lost from them is that which they used to invent.

46:6, Qur'an
[Thus] when the people are gathered [that Day], they [who were invoked] will be enemies to them, and they will be deniers of their worship.

4:159, Qur'an
And there is none from the People of the Scripture but that he will surely believe in Jesus [as Lord] before his death.  And on the Day of Resurrection he will be against them a witness.

Matthew 7:22 - 23, Gospel
[For Jesus said,] "Many will say to me in that Day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name?  And in your name we have cast out devils?  And in your name done many wonderful works?'  And then I will profess to them, 'I never knew you, depart from me, you who work iniquity.'"

35:14, Qur'an
[Thus] if you invoke them, they do not hear your supplication; and if they heard, they would not respond to you.  And on the Day of Resurrection they will deny your association.  And none can inform you like [One] Acquainted [with all matters].

Luke 13:26 - 27, Gospel
[But] then you will begin to say, "We have eaten and drunk in your presence, and you have taught in our streets."  But [Jesus] will say, "I tell you, I do not know from where you are, depart from me, workers of iniquity."

Psalms 53:4, Torah
[So] do the workers of iniquity have no knowledge?  Who eats up my people [as] they eat bread, they have not called upon God.

13:14, Qur'an
[For] to Him [alone] is the supplication of truth.  And those they call upon besides Him do not respond to them with a thing, except as one who stretches his hands toward water [from afar, calling it] to reach his mouth, but it will not reach it [thus].  And [thus] the supplication of the disbelievers is not but in error.

18:52 - 53, Qur'an
[So warn of] the Day when He will say, "Call 'My partners' whom you claimed," and they will invoke them, but they will not respond to them.  And We will put between them [a valley of] destruction.  And the criminals will see the Fire and will be certain that they are to fall therein.  And they will not find from it a way elsewhere.

Deuteronomy 32:37 - 39, Torah
And He will say, "Where are their gods, their rock in whom they trusted, which ate the fat of their sacrifices, and drank the wine of their drink offerings?  Let them rise up and help you, and be your protection.  See now that I, even I, am He, and there is no god with Me, I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal, neither are there any that can deliver out of My hand."

18:100 - 102, Qur'an
[So] We will present Hell that Day to the disbelievers, on display - those whose eyes had been within a cover [removed] from My remembrance, and they were not able to hear.  Then do those who disbelieve think that they can take My servants instead of Me as allies?  Indeed, We have prepared Hell for the disbelievers as a lodging.

40:12, Qur'an
[They will be told], "That is because, when God was called upon alone, you disbelieved; but if others were associated with Him, you believed.  So the judgement is with God, the Most High, the Grand."

16:87, Qur'an
And they will impart to God that Day [their] submission, and lost from them is what they used to invent.

[Wisdom of Solomon 12:27], Torah
[So] look, for what things they grudged, when they were punished, that is, for those whom they thought to be gods; now being punished in them, when they saw it, they acknowledged Him to be the true God, whom before they denied to know; and therefore extreme damnation came upon them.
Re: They Will Be Deniers Of Their Worship by UmarIbnShittu(m): 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
WARNING: No daft comment will replied
Re: They Will Be Deniers Of Their Worship by UmarIbnShittu(m): 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
No Idolater has Any Inheritance in the Kingdom

If you should Associate Anything with God, your Work would Surely Become Worthless

Ephesians 5:5 - 7, Gospel
For this you know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, has any inheritance in the kingdom of the Messiah and of God.  Let no man deceive you with vain words, for because of these things, the wrath of God comes upon the children of disobedience.  Be not therefore partakers with them.

Ezekiel 14:7 - 8, Torah
For everyone of the house of Israel, or of the stranger who sojourns in Israel, who separates himself from Me, and sets up his idols in his heart, and puts the stumblingblock of his iniquity before his face, and comes to a prophet to inquire of him concerning Me; I the Lord will answer him by Myself, and I will set My Face against that man, and will make him a sign and a proverb, and I will cut him off from the midst of My people; and you will know that I [am] the Lord.

Leviticus 26:30, Torah
And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcasses upon the carcasses of your idols, and My soul will abhor you.

39:65, Qur'an
[Thus] it was already revealed to you and to those before you that if you should associate [anything] with God, your work would surely become worthless, and you would surely be among the losers.

4:48, Qur'an
[For] indeed, God does not forgive association with Him, but He forgives what is less than that for whom He wills.  And he who associates others with God has certainly fabricated a tremendous sin.
Re: They Will Be Deniers Of Their Worship by UmarIbnShittu(m): 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
Alleluia, for the Lord God Omnipotent Reigns

Praise to Allah, Lord of the Worlds

21:19 - 20, Qur'an
To Him belongs whoever is in the heavens and the earth.  And those near Him are not prevented by arrogance from His worship, nor do they tire.  They exalt [Him] night and day [and] do not slacken.

John 4:23 - 24, Gospel
"But the Hour comes, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the [Creator] in spirit and in truth, for the [Creator] seeks such to worship Him.  God [is] a Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship [Him] in spirit and in truth."

39:74, Qur'an
[In that Hour,] they will say, "Praise to God, who has fulfilled for us His promise and made us inherit the earth [so] we may settle in Paradise wherever we will.  And excellent is the reward of [righteous] workers."

Revelation 19:1, Gospel
[So] after these things I heard a great voice of many people in heaven, saying, "Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honor, and power, to the Lord our God."

Revelation 19:5 - 6, Gospel
And a voice came out of the Throne, saying, "Praise our God - all His servants, and you who fear Him, both small and great."  And I heard as it were, the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, "Alleluia, for the Lord God omnipotent reigns."

39:75, Qur'an
[So] you will see the angels surrounding the Throne, exalting [God] with praise of their Lord.  And it will be judged between them in truth, and it will be said, "[All] praise to Allah, Lord of the worlds."

[Tobit 13:18], Torah
And [thus] all her streets will say, "Alleluia;" and they will praise Him, saying, "Blessed is God, who has extolled it forever."
Re: They Will Be Deniers Of Their Worship by UmarIbnShittu(m): 7:18am On Oct 24, 2017
They ask you, about the Hour - the Last Day - the Day of Judgement: When is its Arrival?

They were About to Evict you - that is Our Established Way of Our Messengers and you will Not Find Any Alteration

33:21, Qur'an
There has certainly been for you in the messenger of God an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in the Last Day and God, and who remembers God often.

8:49, Qur'an
[For remember] when the hypocrites and those in whose hearts was disease said, "Their religion has deluded those [Muslims]?"  But whoever relies upon God - then indeed, God is Almighty and Most Wise.

8:30, Qur'an
And [remember] when those who disbelieved plotted against you [O Muhammad and you who have believed] to restrain you or kill you or evict you.  But they plan, and God plans.  And God is the best of planners.

60:4, Qur'an
[And likewise,] there has already been for you an excellent pattern in Abraham and those with him -

29:24, Qur'an
[For] the answer of Abraham's people was not but that they said, "Kill him or burn him," but God saved him from the fire.  Indeed in that are signs for a people who believe.

26:116, Qur'an
[And] they said, "If you do not desist, O Noah, you will surely be of those who are stoned."

40:26, Qur'an
And Pharaoh said, "Let me kill Moses and let him call upon his Lord.  Indeed, I fear that he will change your religion or that he will cause corruption in the land."

27:48 - 49, Qur'an
And there were in the city nine family heads causing corruption in the land and not amending [its affairs].  They said, "Take a mutual oath by God that we will kill [Salih] by night, he and his family.  Then we will say to his executor, 'We did not witness the destruction of his family, and indeed, we are truthful.'"

27:56, Qur'an
[And] the answer of Lot's people was not except that they said, "Expel the family of Lot from your city.  Indeed, they are people who keep themselves pure."

7:88, Qur'an
[And] the eminent ones who were arrogant among [Shu'ayb's] people said, "We will surely evict you, O Shu'ayb, and those who have believed with you from our city, or you must return to our religion."  He said, "Even if we were unwilling?"

14:13, Qur'an
[Thus] those who disbelieved said to their messengers, "We will surely drive you out of our land, or you must return to our religion."  So their Lord inspired to them, "We will surely destroy the wrongdoers."

85:7 - 8, Qur'an
[For] they, to what they were doing against the believers, were witnesses.  And they resented them not except because they believed in God, the Almighty, the Praiseworthy.

43:61, Qur'an
And indeed, Jesus will be a sign for knowledge of the Hour, so be not in doubt of it, and follow Me.  This is a straight path.

Luke 23:21, Gospel
[For] they cried, saying, "Crucify [him], crucify him."

Matthew 27:23, Gospel
[But] the governor said, "Why, what evil has he done?"  But they cried out the more, saying, "Let him be crucified."

60:6, Qur'an
[And so] there has certainly been for you in them an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in the Last Day and God.  [But] whoever turns away - then indeed, God is the Free of need, the Praiseworthy.

17:76 - 77, Qur'an
[So] indeed, they were about to drive you from the land to evict you therefrom.  And then when they do, they will not remain there after you, except for a little.  That is Our established way for those We had sent before you of Our messengers; and you will not find in Our way any alteration.

Isaiah 66:5, Torah
[So] hear the word of the Lord, you who tremble at His word; "Your brethren who hated you, who cast you out for My name's sake, said, 'Let the Lord be glorified,' but He will appear to your joy, and they will be ashamed."

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart, / Dark Lights / Before You Sing Think!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.