Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Trump Reveals What Won Him US Presidency - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Reveals What Won Him US Presidency (375 Views)

Donald Trump Reveals Shocking Details Of How Joe Biden Rigged Us 2020 Election / US Presidency: I'm Not Sure Of Kanye West's Seriousness - Trump / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Reveals What Won Him US Presidency by lightblazingnow(m): 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
Trump reveals what won him US presidency
dailypost.ng

United States President Donald Trump has declared that his tweets won him the White House.

In an interview on Sunday on Fox Business Network, Trump explained that with his use of twitter, he could bypass “unfair media coverage” and speak directly.

“Tweeting is like a typewriter-when I put it out, you put it immediately on your show,” he said.

“I doubt I would be here if weren’t for social media, to be honest with you.

“When somebody, says something about me, I am able to go bing, bing, bing and I take care of it.

“The other way, I would never have got the word out,” he said.

Trump acknowledged that even friends have approached him to slow down on his use of the social media platform.

The US president often sends out missive tweets in the early morning or late evening hours.

Last week, White House chief of staff John Kelly, said some have criticized him for failing to control Trump’s tweeting.

“I was not brought to this job to control anything but the flow of information to our president,” Kelly stated.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/22/trump-reveals-won-us-presidency/amp/

Re: Trump Reveals What Won Him US Presidency by lightblazingnow(m): 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
Impressive
Re: Trump Reveals What Won Him US Presidency by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
Jubril no fit try this tweeter thing if not we go finish am grin

As far as I am concerned Donald Trump remains my own president until atiku takes over from jubril

1 Like

Re: Trump Reveals What Won Him US Presidency by lightblazingnow(m): 6:19am On Oct 24, 2017
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Trump Reveals What Won Him US Presidency by orisa37: 10:23am On Oct 24, 2017
Don't be complacent Trump.
The World is more troublsome now.
North Korea is harassing us more.
Putin has just promised to develop "A SOLDIER" more lether than Nuclear. And you koow that Russia is the worse case of DOPING scene in the World.

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Intercepts Ballistic Missile From Iranian-backed Houthi Rebels Over Riyadh / Liberians Jubilating As NEC Declare George Weah As President Elect / US Imposes More Sanctions On Venezuelans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.