Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

I Made Juju To Charm Men, Woman Confesses, Says 41 Pastors 've Fallen Victim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Made Juju To Charm Men, Woman Confesses, Says 41 Pastors 've Fallen Victim (1117 Views)

Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) / 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made Juju To Charm Men, Woman Confesses, Says 41 Pastors 've Fallen Victim by Irukkanews: 1:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
A woman in Badagry area of Lagos, Mrs. Florence Essien has confessed that she made juju to be attracting men to herself. Speaking at a deliverance service at Rhema Deliverance Mission, Kilometre 43, Lagos –Badagry Express way, Lagos, the mother of three little children said that her reason for doing that was because her husband of 10 years abandoned her with children.

She said she was a petty trader at Badagry roundabout, but when her husband abandoned her with children, things became very difficult for and another female friend of hers promised to help her out.
According to her, the friend took her to a native doctor who prepared juju that she would be using to attract men that would be helping her. She said after preparing the charm, the native doctor told her that before she goes out, she should rub it on her eyelashes, lips, breast and private part. When she was asked how the charm works, she said;

"The native doctor told me that if I see any rich man that I should try to make eye contact with him and that if we make eye contact, he would follow me to any place that I want and whatever I tell him, he will do it for me. He also said that if any man kisses me, suck my breast or have sex with me, he would never leave me again and would be doing whatever I tell him to do for me.”

When she was asked if the charm was working, she said that it was working adding that she was getting a lot of money from men, only that she did not know what she is doing with the money.
On her mission to the church, she said that pastors are her main victims. According to her, she had seduced over 41 pastors with the charm. Her words;

"What I used to do is every Sunday, I would take my bath, rub the charm on my eye lashes and then go to any church of my choice. I always try to be there early enough so that I would sit on the front seat so that I would be able to make eye contact with the pastor. Most of the time after doing that, the pastor would give me sign or tell one of the ushers to tell me to wait for him after service and from there we go out to a hotel or any other place. So, I see Rhema Deliverance Mission as a very big church which means the pastor will be very rich.

This morning I did as I used to do, that is rubbed the charm on my eye lashes, lips, breast and private parts. I also came early so that I would sit at the front seat. But as I was sitting I began to feel fire burning inside my body. With all the fans, I was still feeling very hot so I stood up went outside. The burning sensation stopped. When I came inside, it started again and before I knew what was happening, I fainted.”

In his reaction, the General Overseer, Lagos West of the church, Pastor Anene Nwachukwu said that bad company usually corrupt good manners. According to him, native doctors are nothing but bunch of fraudsters. He said the pastors that have fallen victim have no foundation in God. According to him the woman was not the first person that has come to the church with charm and failed.

He said even native doctors have been coming and immediately they step into the church, their mission would fail.

See More Photos Here: http://irukkanews.com/i-made-juju-to-charm-men-woman-confesses-says-pastors-ve-fallen-victi-p2916-95.htm

Re: I Made Juju To Charm Men, Woman Confesses, Says 41 Pastors 've Fallen Victim by hopefulLandlord: 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
just in case
Re: I Made Juju To Charm Men, Woman Confesses, Says 41 Pastors 've Fallen Victim by Daeylar(f): 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
Story story
Re: I Made Juju To Charm Men, Woman Confesses, Says 41 Pastors 've Fallen Victim by andreweb(m): 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
What is wrong with Nl today? or is it my browser?
Re: I Made Juju To Charm Men, Woman Confesses, Says 41 Pastors 've Fallen Victim by Modelqwen(f): 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
shocked

Lol.... that guy above me.... u dey fight for FCT abi.. kwauntinue
Re: I Made Juju To Charm Men, Woman Confesses, Says 41 Pastors 've Fallen Victim by anishoff(m): 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
OMG. Is this for real?
Re: I Made Juju To Charm Men, Woman Confesses, Says 41 Pastors 've Fallen Victim by PenisCaP: 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hmm
Re: I Made Juju To Charm Men, Woman Confesses, Says 41 Pastors 've Fallen Victim by mikky4764(f): 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hmm, na wa

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Work For God As Important As Your Relationship With God / Maturing Into Sonship / Why The End-time Church Lacks Power, Part 3, (the Complete Gospel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.