Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,872 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Unrepentant Sinners And Their Claims On God's Love.Atheists Should take Note. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unrepentant Sinners And Their Claims On God's Love.Atheists Should take Note. (1113 Views)

Lesson From RCCG Kidnapped Deaconess, Ibelegbo Chidinma: Depend On God Alone! / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unrepentant Sinners And Their Claims On God's Love.Atheists Should take Note. by Originakalokalo(m): 11:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
When we talk about judgement and hell, a lot of people kick. Then, they remember that God is love.

They are guilty and don't want to repent.

It's like an arrogant, adulterous and stubborn wife telling her husband...

"love me for who I am"

Really?

What happens to changing?

What happens to repentance and forsaking the ways of evil?

The Love of God to sinner is to give him time to repent...

......and If the devil decides to cut your life short while you play away your period of grace,

The love of God ceases to exist.

You simply go to hell.

Let me shock you with this....

If a witch repents after killing thousands,

She goes to heaven..

If all those thousands were sinners,

They would ride a jet into hell. Fast and furious.

God's love is plenty... Extremely plenty.

That's why you are still alive after you have said so much blasphemy...

It terminates at death.

Repent and be converted.

Jesus is Lord.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unrepentant Sinners And Their Claims On God's Love.Atheists Should take Note. by Originakalokalo(m): 11:29pm On Jan 08, 2019
Many would say.... You are serving God because of the fear of hell.

First, I came to God because I don't want his anger ...yes. ..because of hell.

Now, I am no longer with God because of hell. God forbid ..

I am with him because of his power that I have demonstrated and the sweet experience of fellowship with him ... and I just want some more and some more.

That's the spiritual growth we are talking about.

Saul saw a light, and a voice warned him....Jesus, in that light said..

" IT IS HARD FOR YOU TO KICK AGAINST THE BRICKS"

It was a threat...but not empty.

It was a warning from the most powerful on earth and in heavens....

When Jesus promised Hell to those who do not believe in him, IT WAS NOTAN EMPTY THREAT.

you simply cannot stand before God with your filth.

IMPOSSIBLE.

After Paul yielded, he was no longer afraid of hell.

He said... To die is GAIN.

He longed to see God.

That's a level of spiritual growth.

That's the level we should aspire to reach.

Jesus indeed, is Lord.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unrepentant Sinners And Their Claims On God's Love.Atheists Should take Note. by Originakalokalo(m): 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2019
All atheists are sinners.

All atheists, regardless of their number, are going to HELL.

I HAVE THAT IN GOOD AUTHORITY.

Answer me,

What are you going to do in the kingdom of a God you never believed?

2 Likes

Re: Unrepentant Sinners And Their Claims On God's Love.Atheists Should take Note. by Originakalokalo(m): 7:40am On Jan 09, 2019
Jesus is the only way to God.

You must repent....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unrepentant Sinners And Their Claims On God's Love.Atheists Should take Note. by Originakalokalo(m): 9:12am On Jan 09, 2019
You want to continue in sin and wants grace and love?

God forbid.

Live your life for God.

It is possible to live holy and righteously....

Forsake your sins...... Death comes unannounced.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unrepentant Sinners And Their Claims On God's Love.Atheists Should take Note. by Originakalokalo(m): 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
Pls permit me to say this. It is very important..

Christians, after interacting with atheists, forget that the only visible evidence of God is the creation.

The sun, the moon and the stars are the evidence of the creator, who is the almighty God.

The universe itself is his work...

The sea, animals and humans are his works.

These are enough evidence for them to believe.

Miracles are also other evidence.

Christians, whenever they ask for evidence, do not forget to show them the creation ...

Not believing it doesn't stop it as being your evidence.

Our national anthem says.... Oh God of Creation... Direct our noble cause.

Henceforth, if any atheist ask me for evidence, I will show you mountains, oceans, planets, etc.
Re: Unrepentant Sinners And Their Claims On God's Love.Atheists Should take Note. by Originakalokalo(m): 2:33am On Jan 10, 2019
Repent and be converted.
Re: Unrepentant Sinners And Their Claims On God's Love.Atheists Should take Note. by Dantedasz(m): 3:14am On Jan 10, 2019
Re: Unrepentant Sinners And Their Claims On God's Love.Atheists Should take Note. by Originakalokalo(m): 6:39am On Jan 10, 2019
Re: Unrepentant Sinners And Their Claims On God's Love.Atheists Should take Note. by Originakalokalo(m): 7:15am On Jan 10, 2019
Anyone.....I repeat.... .anyone who asks Jesus for mercy and plead guilty BEFORE DEATH will be saved.

Either on the sick bed, or wherever.

The thieves on the cross with Jesus comes to mind.

The big question is this.... How are you sure you will have that opportunity?

People have died in a matter of seconds.. In the twinkling of an eye.

You blaspheme God, mislead people with your comments, do wickedness, and all atrocities because

You are waiting for the opportunity of the sick bed?

You need to think again. That devil you are working for is working against you at your back.

He is always accusing you before God and looking for every opportunity to CUT YOU SHORT SUDDENLY.

At all, the poster of that comment that made you Change your mind that there is no God,

May have the opportunity at his dying moment to ask God for forgiveness and beg for mercy....

and when the opportunity comes, he begs. You won't be there to see that happen.

He gets saved, you get condemned.

The matter of the soul is a personal thing.. Don't look at people's conclusion to believe. Search for the truth yourself.

I won't be surprised if I see the likes of Frosbel and Lordred in heaven... somehow, there is still a covering of mercy on them both...

....and if originakalokalo decides to stray because of their comments,

You just find him in hell.
Re: Unrepentant Sinners And Their Claims On God's Love.Atheists Should take Note. by Dantedasz(m): 9:01am On Jan 10, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Meaning.

Your God is an abuser.
Re: Unrepentant Sinners And Their Claims On God's Love.Atheists Should take Note. by Originakalokalo(m): 9:08am On Jan 10, 2019
Dantedasz:

Your God is an abuser.

Good for you.
Re: Unrepentant Sinners And Their Claims On God's Love.Atheists Should take Note. by LordReed(m): 2:29am On Jan 11, 2019
Hahahahaha!
Re: Unrepentant Sinners And Their Claims On God's Love.Atheists Should take Note. by Dantedasz(m): 7:55am On Jan 11, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJrqLV4yeiw

If this is not abuse,then abuse has lost its meaning....
Re: Unrepentant Sinners And Their Claims On God's Love.Atheists Should take Note. by Originakalokalo(m): 9:47am On Jan 11, 2019
Dantedasz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJrqLV4yeiw

If this is not abuse,then abuse has lost its meaning....

OK.
Re: Unrepentant Sinners And Their Claims On God's Love.Atheists Should take Note. by Originakalokalo(m): 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2019
LordReed:
Hahahahaha!

You cannot continue in sin and want grace to abound. God forbid.
Re: Unrepentant Sinners And Their Claims On God's Love.Atheists Should take Note. by LordReed(m): 1:11pm On Jan 12, 2019
Originakalokalo:

You cannot continue in sin and want grace to abound. God forbid.
#

Well since I don't sin I don't need any grace. LMFAO!
Re: Unrepentant Sinners And Their Claims On God's Love.Atheists Should take Note. by Originakalokalo(m): 3:20pm On Jan 12, 2019
LordReed:
#

Well since I don't sin I don't need any grace. LMFAO!

Good for you.
Re: Unrepentant Sinners And Their Claims On God's Love.Atheists Should take Note. by Originakalokalo(m): 8:12am On Jan 14, 2019
No sinner will enter into the kingdom of God....

The heart cry of God is for sinners to repent.
Re: Unrepentant Sinners And Their Claims On God's Love.Atheists Should take Note. by earthsync(f): 10:23am On Jan 14, 2019
If I'm not wrong, I've never heard of or read of how other religions fanatics threatens non believers of going to their said version of hell.
Re: Unrepentant Sinners And Their Claims On God's Love.Atheists Should take Note. by Originakalokalo(m): 10:35am On Jan 14, 2019
earthsync:
If I'm not wrong, I've never heard of or read of how other religions fanatics threatens non believers of going to their said version of hell.

Hell is not a threat.

God's children are not threatened by hell.
Re: Unrepentant Sinners And Their Claims On God's Love.Atheists Should take Note. by earthsync(f): 10:39am On Jan 14, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Hell is not a threat.

God's children are not threatened by hell.

But non believers should be?
Re: Unrepentant Sinners And Their Claims On God's Love.Atheists Should take Note. by Originakalokalo(m): 10:52am On Jan 14, 2019
earthsync:

But non believers should be?

Anybody that is scared of hell should check his or her life.

If Muslims should preach hell by Allah everyday, there is no way I will be threatened....

Other religions could preach hell and I won't be bothered.

So, no one should be afraid to go to hell.....or whenever anyone talks about hell.

I know Jesus. I am not afraid of hell.
Re: Unrepentant Sinners And Their Claims On God's Love.Atheists Should take Note. by earthsync(f): 10:54am On Jan 14, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Anybody that is scared of hell should check his or her life.

If Muslims should preach hell by Allah everyday, there is no way I will be threatened....

Other religions could preach hell and I won't be bothered.

So, no one should be afraid to go to hell.....or whenever anyone talks about hell.

I know Jesus. I am not afraid of hell.

You're funny. So why should atheists be bothered?

1 Like

Re: Unrepentant Sinners And Their Claims On God's Love.Atheists Should take Note. by Originakalokalo(m): 11:16am On Jan 14, 2019
earthsync:

You're funny. So why should atheists be bothered?

They should not.

I don't preach to atheists or anyone to bother them about hell.

I preach to tell everyone the truth about Jesus and the consequences of not accepting him..

Jesus said.... Anyone who believes in me is saved.

Anyone who doesn't is condemned. ..according to Jesus, anyone who doesn't believe in him is condemned already.... Not until the judgement day...

Now..... He or she stays condemned even while alive.

It is not a threat....and this is what I preach.

If you are bothered about hell, Change..
If you are not, live your life.

Death comes to us all. Even me.
Re: Unrepentant Sinners And Their Claims On God's Love.Atheists Should take Note. by Originakalokalo(m): 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2019
Jesus said that it will be better for Sodom on the day of judgement than for anyone who did not receive the gospel of Jesus Christ.

You need to repent and be converted.
Re: Unrepentant Sinners And Their Claims On God's Love.Atheists Should take Note. by Originakalokalo(m): 9:22am On Jan 17, 2019
[s][/s]

Judgement is coming...

Run from the judgement of the almighty God...
Re: Unrepentant Sinners And Their Claims On God's Love.Atheists Should take Note. by Originakalokalo(m): 11:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
Forsake your sins.... God loves you.
Re: Unrepentant Sinners And Their Claims On God's Love.Atheists Should take Note. by Atewo400(m): 12:32am On Jan 19, 2019
Let me just tell u this
Do u know if u were born by a general in Saudi Arabia u will be a fanatical Muslim and u will total believe that Jesus is not a way
Or if u were born in Germany u will be an atheist
So u think u are special and saved from fictitious wrath for being a Christian
U better use ur head religion is not helping and we can see that clearly our men of God keep on telling us we are blessed while we wallow in poverty
Use ur head
Love is the best
Religion is a scam
Re: Unrepentant Sinners And Their Claims On God's Love.Atheists Should take Note. by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:13am On Jan 19, 2019
Originakalokalo:

All atheists are sinners.

All atheists, regardless of their number, are going to HELL.

I HAVE THAT IN GOOD AUTHORITY.

Answer me,

What are you going to do in the kingdom of a God you never believed?

This where a lot of people begin questioning christianity. Simply, because it makes no sense that an atheist who has lived his life walking upright will go to hell and a criminal whi repents at the last minute enjoys eternal peace.

Logically, it doesn't make sense at all

I personally believe in God through jesus christ but I believe that Christianity has been so corrupted by the powerful as a control mechanism
Re: Unrepentant Sinners And Their Claims On God's Love.Atheists Should take Note. by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:17am On Jan 19, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Pls permit me to say this. It is very important..

Christians, after interacting with atheists, forget that the only visible evidence of God is the creation.

The sun, the moon and the stars are the evidence of the creator, who is the almighty God.

The universe itself is his work...

The sea, animals and humans are his works.

These are enough evidence for them to believe.

Miracles are also other evidence.

Christians, whenever they ask for evidence, do not forget to show them the creation ...

Not believing it doesn't stop it as being your evidence.

Our national anthem says.... Oh God of Creation... Direct our noble cause.

Henceforth, if any atheist ask me for evidence, I will show you mountains, oceans, planets, etc.

The question for me at least isn't if God exists, the question is how do you that the God as described in christianity is the God that made heaven and earth.

There are many reasons to believe God but threatening people with hell wont do it.
Re: Unrepentant Sinners And Their Claims On God's Love.Atheists Should take Note. by Originakalokalo(m): 7:18am On Jan 19, 2019
GeneralShepherd:

This where a lot of people begin questioning christianity. Simply, because it makes no sense that an atheist who has lived his life walking upright will go to hell and a criminal whi repents at the last minute enjoys eternal peace.

Logically, it doesn't make sense at all

I personally believe in God through jesus christ but I believe that Christianity has been so corrupted by the powerful as a control mechanism

Cornelius feared God, gave alms, was upright and prayed always.

Yet, the angel of God appeared to him that he send for Peter..... Peter came and preached salvation to Cornelius.....

Regardless of one's uprightness, Jesus is still required because you can never be sinless...

And with one sin, out of lifetime of say 80years, (which is not possible) you can't stand before the Holy God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benny Hinn Takes Swipe At Nigerian Prosperity Preachers Describes Act As A Trick / This "Prophet" Warned But Did We Listen? / Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need to Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.