Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

N-power Daily News And Update - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Daily News And Update (31167 Views)

N-power Daily News And Update / N-power Daily News And Update / N-power Daily News And Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Daily News And Update by npowerng: 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
Good morning,

1. Distribution of devices will continue today in many states. Please conduct yourselves properly and report immediately if anyone tries to take advantage of you.
Remember to go with your BVN slip, ID and a pen.

2. Anyone with payment issues, should please sort out their issues at their banks.

3. Beneficiaries who have collected their devices and have issues should please check our timeline for Service Centers across the country.

4. The 2017 list has NOT been released.
When we do, YOU will be the first to know about it.

#NPowerNG

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: N-power Daily News And Update by Joephat(m): 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
When is like forever..... Wicked n useless set of ppl working for the government.

I know your when will be 2019 during election. I just pity youths depending on this ppl

8 Likes

Re: N-power Daily News And Update by topiano77(m): 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
Moderator, I salute your efforts attending to itches and challenges popped up by volunteers of which am one of them. Like Oliver Twist, I want to ask more. When will Batch A Team B be given their devices? Thanks in anticipation of your response.

2 Likes

Re: N-power Daily News And Update by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nice update Npower team

You guys are doing extremely well. Thumb up for you guys

3 Likes

Re: N-power Daily News And Update by Raintaker(m): 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
N-power when are you releasing 2017 names na.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Daily News And Update by stevoskyj(m): 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,

1. Distribution of devices will continue today in many states. Please conduct yourselves properly and report immediately if anyone tries to take advantage of you.

2. Anyone with payment issues, should please sort out their issues at their banks.

3. Beneficiaries who have collected their devices and have issues should please check our timeline for Service Centers across the country.

#NPowerNG

About N-Power Build 2016, many applicants got SMS that they have been preselected but it was followed by another SMS saying we should disregard the first message. What do you have to say about that please.

npowerng

1 Like

Re: N-power Daily News And Update by npowerng: 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
stevoskyj:

About N-Power Build 2016, many applicants got SMS that they have been preselected but it was followed by another SMS saying we should disregard the first message. What do you have to say about that please.

npowerng

Good day sir,

Can we see the both SMS for proper verification.

1 Like

Re: N-power Daily News And Update by npowerng: 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
Raintaker:
N-power when are you releasing 2017 names na.
Very soon sir
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by npowerng: 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
Tonymegabush1:
Nice update Npower team

You guys are doing extremely well. Thumb up for you guys
Thank you sir.
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by npowerng: 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
topiano77:
Moderator, I salute your efforts attending to itches and challenges popped up by volunteers of which am one of them. Like Oliver Twist, I want to ask more. When will Batch A Team B be given their devices? Thanks in anticipation of your response.

Distribution of device for Batch B would commence soon.
Stay tuned to the Npower Official Social media platforms for news and updates.
#Npower
#MuchMore.
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by azidomedogo: 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
@npowerng
All nteach ogun state have not gotten sms for SAMSUNG device collection whereas nhealth have collected theirs. When will it be released to us ?

3 Likes

Re: N-power Daily News And Update by kola1930: 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
Was present at the NOA office for physical verification cos i received a message i was shortlisted for npower build 2016. On arrival, i was told in has been postponed. How real is this please??

2 Likes

Re: N-power Daily News And Update by stevoskyj(m): 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
npowerng:

Good day sir,

Can we see the both SMS for proper verification.

I cant give you screenshots of my own messages. The ones below are from another thread where the same issue was discussed, please refer to https://www.nairaland.com/4127065/npower-build-text-invite-physical

Re: N-power Daily News And Update by stevoskyj(m): 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
npowerng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Daily News And Update by Sleezwizz: 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,

#NPowerNG

I got this message from d Npower team recently ' Dear Volunteer, We attempted to pay your Backlog stipends into your provided account number but payments bounced back with the following reason: Transaction Limit Exceeded". Please visit your bank to complain and fix the issue to receive your stipends'.

I have gone to d bank to upgrade my account. What's d next thing I need to do?
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by bloodmoneyspita: 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
so Npowerng how far since you say the list is coming out soon, should I start to be collecting things on credit now?

with the hope that the list is coming out soon as you say.

4 Likes

Re: N-power Daily News And Update by aileru(m): 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
Techno pad in Abeokuta has not been given out..... Wat cud be d delay.... @npowerng
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by Sitdownlook: 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hello, My Tecno Droipad device stopped working barely 2 days after i received it. The battery life was 31% when i turned it off only to turn it on the following day and it failed to start. I tried charging it but showed no sign. The device is practically dead. Please what do i do with it?
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
@ Npower I will like to know why Nagro have not start getting their devices. kindly reply thank you.
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by kingjosephat(m): 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hello Sir, those of us that are being owed backlogs when should we be expecting it?
And also when will the Batch B device collection begin?
Thanks
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by EmmySparky(m): 11:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
npower na one year una want use release list ba...ok kwantinue

2 Likes

Re: N-power Daily News And Update by waze63(m): 12:52am On Oct 24, 2017
r, please I applied for Ntax and i wrote the test, but I am. Yet to hear anything from them.. What should I do??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Daily News And Update by pleasantplaces: 4:30am On Oct 24, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,

#NPowerNG

Goodmorning.
I was able to get my Samsung device yesterday in Imo state BUT i was given an n- teach device instead of n-agro. when i complained to them, mtn said what they saw on my profile when they entered my bvn was n-teach. That they have been having that complain. I'm not the only one. Please what do i do?
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 24, 2017
pleasantplaces:

Goodmorning.
I was able to get my Samsung device yesterday in Imo state BUT i was given an n- teach device instead of n-agro. when i complained to them, mtn said what they saw on my profile when they entered my bvn was n-teach. That they have been having that complain. I'm not the only one. Please what do i do?

you have device with you dey complaint.
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by pleasantplaces: 7:47am On Oct 24, 2017
ameemu:

you have device with you dey complaint.
so? did i quote you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Daily News And Update by ogizzy(m): 10:20am On Oct 24, 2017
What about the people that applied as secondarian? We never hear anything about it since last year 2016. What is happening?
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by npowerng: 10:45am On Oct 24, 2017
Sleezwizz:

I got this message from d Npower team recently ' Dear Volunteer, We attempted to pay your Backlog stipends into your provided account number but payments bounced back with the following reason: Transaction Limit Exceeded". Please visit your bank to complain and fix the issue to receive your stipends'.

I have gone to d bank to upgrade my account. What's d next thing I need to do?

Send an Email back to the support@npvn.desk-mail.com that you have rectify the issue with your account.
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by npowerng: 10:47am On Oct 24, 2017
azidomedogo:
@npowerng
All nteach ogun state have not gotten sms for SAMSUNG device collection whereas nhealth have collected theirs. When will it be released to us ?

Very soon sir,

Device distribution are done in batches.
Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

Re: N-power Daily News And Update by npowerng: 10:48am On Oct 24, 2017
ogizzy:
What about the people that applied as secondarian? We never hear anything about it since last year 2016. What is happening?

The physical verification for the non graduate programme would commence at a date to be announced soon.
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by npowerng: 10:54am On Oct 24, 2017
pleasantplaces:

Goodmorning.

Kindly send a mail to the devicesupport@npvn.ng
Re: N-power Daily News And Update by npowerng: 10:59am On Oct 24, 2017
waze63:
r, please I applied for Ntax and i wrote the test, but I am. Yet to hear anything from them.. What should I do??

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell / How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? / Top 7 Shell Oil Interview Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.