Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Turkish PPR Pipes And Fittings - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Turkish PPR Pipes And Fittings (2755 Views)

We are manufacturers & suppliers of PPR and Kelox pipes get yours now! / ELECTRICAL(CONDUIT&FITTINGS),CCTV, AUDIO SYSTEM, VIDEO DOORBELL & ELECTRIC FENCE / Affordable And Qualitative European Ppr Pipes And Fittings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turkish PPR Pipes And Fittings by hinograce: 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
My Dear People,

I supply the best PPR Pipes and Fittings in Lagos and Environs. My PPR Pipes come in various forms and pressure nominal.

I have the Regular PPR, the Composite and the Oxyplus. these vary in composition and make but the unifying factor is that they all have PPR(Polypropylene Random Co polymer) as their raw material as against PPH(Polypropylene Homo-polymer) which is the most common in Nigeria and cheaper but less durable and not as long lasting.

The PPR pipes are a more healthy option to PVC as they are not carcinogenic and do not react with the water even at increased temperatures.

My fittings are carefully engineered to reduce pressure losses with no slowing down at the curves there by increasing flow rate.

I also have infrastructural pipes and PEX pipes too

NB: I dont just sell GREEN PIPES, i sell ORIGINAL PPR PIPES from TURKEY. contact me on 08089570983 with your BOQ

Re: Turkish PPR Pipes And Fittings by nathdim: 11:53am On Mar 24, 2019
hinograce:
My Dear People,

I supply the best PPR Pipes and Fittings in Lagos and Environs. My PPR Pipes come in various forms and pressure nominal.

I have the Regular PPR, the Composite and the Oxyplus. these vary in composition and make but the unifying factor is that they all have PPR(Polypropylene Random Co polymer) as their raw material as against PPH(Polypropylene Homo-polymer) which is the most common in Nigeria and cheaper but less durable and not as long lasting.

The PPR pipes are a more healthy option to PVC as they are not carcinogenic and do not react with the water even at increased temperatures.

My fittings are carefully engineered to reduce pressure losses with no slowing down at the curves there by increasing flow rate.

I also have infrastructural pipes and PEX pipes too

NB: I dont just sell GREEN PIPES, i sell ORIGINAL PPR PIPES from TURKEY. contact me on 08089570983 with your BOQ
forward your price to 08054063708
Re: Turkish PPR Pipes And Fittings by hinograce: 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
Thanks for reaching out to me. We still have quality products

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Landlord Gave Me A Quit Notice. I Need To Understand How It Works / stamped concrete/ Increte floor / 2 bedrooms flat @ Alapere LSDPC Estate for #650k (with pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.