Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

How To Save Money On Jumia - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Save Money On Jumia (1005 Views)

Terrible Shopping Experience On JUMIA / Terrible Experience Selling On Jumia / You Shop On Jumia And Konga? Beware Of This New Fraudster! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Save Money On Jumia by ujah3(m): 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
One of of the best ways to save money on jumia is spending less on delivery fees

Verified Jumia Sales Representatives like me can help with that.

I know Nigerians are always scared, its actually in our DNA but you dont need to worry.

-it's totally safe to shop on your own but as a Jforce Agent i can help waive off your delivery fees by 50% thereby saving you some extra money.

Send me a msg on whatsapp-08115304164 with pictures of what you want to buy then we can it handle from there.

Pay on Delivery,Nobody is collecting money from you.

Re: How To Save Money On Jumia by fjlinks(m): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2019
Here are top 7 Tips That will allow anybody to save money on Jumia for free. This article also explain top safety measures to be taken while shopping online

(1) (Reply)

Sold / Never Before Used Old Complete Set Of Computer For Sale In Lagos / Open Box Dell Latitude E5450 8gb Ram @125k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.