Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Guys Please Help Me - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Guys Please Help Me (405 Views)

Guys Please Help. How To Stop My Bvn From Auto Debit From Unknown Source / Guys Please Help With A Reliable Courier/shipping Service From Egypt To Nigeria / Guys, Please I Need Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Please Help Me by coveyangel: 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
Good day to You.
I would like to apologize in advance if suddenly wrote wrong or not issued. All the defects after the warning will immediately correct. All that is required to write.
Of course you want to write: "URGENT help!!!", but I'll just describe the situation in which you want to find a solution. I will not describe the details of how it happened that, just write the point.(to be unable to describe )
Was: the Excel document, changed, saved and closed( ) the document. Now-need to restore the data that was before the change. How could anyone do that?
Forgot Excel 2010
Re: Guys Please Help Me by kingsman89: 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
Good day ! perhaps you will help recover xls online to find this program, you can here : https://excel.recoverytoolbox.com/online/
and it just restores access files to make it working . I wish You good luck !!!

(1) (Reply)

Sony Xperia Z Ultra For Sale / Brand Uk Used Hp Folio Corei5 / Neat And Affordable Laptops For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.