Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Woman Burns Her Adopted Brother For Mistakenly Injuring Her Son (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Burns Her Adopted Brother For Mistakenly Injuring Her Son (Photos) (28466 Views)

Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) / NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap / Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Burns Her Adopted Brother For Mistakenly Injuring Her Son (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
A boy was allegedly burnt and wounded with a pressing iron by his guardian (who adopted him) after hurting playfully injuring her child. . According to ‎Munachimso Ukachi Okorie‎, the adopted boy who the woman takes as her brother and house help - mistakenly injured the woman's son with hot iron while pressing his school uniform on Sunday (yesterday).

Instead of giving him an appropriate punishment for his offence, the woman was said to have reacted by burning the young boy back with the hot iron, thereby injuring him in the process.

According to reports, the woman's husband allegedly said the boy would have experienced worse had it been he was around.

Below is what ‎Munachimso Ukachi Okorie‎, shared on Facebook;

Please I need people to weigh in on this, the boy on the left is living with his big sister who is married although she adopted him for her mother because she didn't bear any son.

On Sunday 22nd of October, the brother who also dubs as a help was ironing his school uniform and his big sisters son came there, out of play he hurt the sisters son with the hot iron. And after beating him up mercilessly, she used the iron and hurt her own little brother..

And the husband told the boy he is lucky he wasn't around he would have done worst. Please is this inhumanity still supposed to be found among humans. Even if the child did this intentionally, was it worth her reacting like this.. Believe there are more ways to discipline a child or correct them...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/woman-allegedly-burns-brother-hot-iron-injuring-son-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Woman Burns Her Adopted Brother For Mistakenly Injuring Her Son (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
sad

The way some people act makes me wonder whether they are human beings or animals.

Madam you no try.

9 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Adopted Brother For Mistakenly Injuring Her Son (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
A tooth for an eye.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Adopted Brother For Mistakenly Injuring Her Son (Photos) by zeedrous: 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
Oboy
Re: Woman Burns Her Adopted Brother For Mistakenly Injuring Her Son (Photos) by aleeyus(m): 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
Igbo i comot cap

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Burns Her Adopted Brother For Mistakenly Injuring Her Son (Photos) by SeniorZato(m): 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
This is bad

6 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Adopted Brother For Mistakenly Injuring Her Son (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
Add amplicin 500mg
Re: Woman Burns Her Adopted Brother For Mistakenly Injuring Her Son (Photos) by olamy2000(m): 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
Bad
Re: Woman Burns Her Adopted Brother For Mistakenly Injuring Her Son (Photos) by Realfitbody: 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
Women have continuos shown that when it comes to wickedness they have a PHD. According to the post it was all a mistake but i am sure she didnt care.
In Other News
You can check out my blog www.realfitbody.com for Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall

2 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Adopted Brother For Mistakenly Injuring Her Son (Photos) by MsFaith: 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
cry]vengeance

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Adopted Brother For Mistakenly Injuring Her Son (Photos) by Egein(m): 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
Is it just a stereotype or are bearded women truly wicked?

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Adopted Brother For Mistakenly Injuring Her Son (Photos) by Thukzee01(m): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Woman Burns Her Adopted Brother For Mistakenly Injuring Her Son (Photos) by ikombe: 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
50/50 angry

Re: Woman Burns Her Adopted Brother For Mistakenly Injuring Her Son (Photos) by Pavore9: 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
I hope the woman has been picked up already. angry

3 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Adopted Brother For Mistakenly Injuring Her Son (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
Some ppls wickedness would amaze the devil
Re: Woman Burns Her Adopted Brother For Mistakenly Injuring Her Son (Photos) by Bestchisom(m): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
she is a coward

2 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Adopted Brother For Mistakenly Injuring Her Son (Photos) by Oxster(m): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
My Fear 4 Women keep Increasing everyday,M even afraid to break up with my Bae&m tired of the relationship!!!Gosh

6 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Adopted Brother For Mistakenly Injuring Her Son (Photos) by tunary(m): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
wicked woman

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Adopted Brother For Mistakenly Injuring Her Son (Photos) by frubben(m): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
GOD. Don tire for our matter I swear
Re: Woman Burns Her Adopted Brother For Mistakenly Injuring Her Son (Photos) by Roon9(m): 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
The wickedness inherent in some women shar

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Adopted Brother For Mistakenly Injuring Her Son (Photos) by free2ryhme: 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A boy was allegedly burnt and wounded with a pressing iron by his guardian (who adopted him) after hurting playfully injuring her child. . According to ‎Munachimso Ukachi Okorie‎, the adopted boy who the woman takes as her brother and house help - mistakenly injured the woman's son with hot iron while pressing his school uniform on Sunday (yesterday).

Instead of giving him an appropriate punishment for his offence, the woman was said to have reacted by burning the young boy back with the hot iron, thereby injuring him in the process.

According to reports, the woman's husband allegedly said the boy would have experienced worse had it been he was around.

Below is what ‎Munachimso Ukachi Okorie‎, shared on Facebook;

Please I need people to weigh in on this, the boy on the left is living with his big sister who is married although she adopted him for her mother because she didn't bear any son.

On Sunday 22nd of October, the brother who also dubs as a help was ironing his school uniform and his big sisters son came there, out of play he hurt the sisters son with the hot iron. And after beating him up mercilessly, she used the iron and hurt her own little brother..

And the husband told the boy he is lucky he wasn't around he would have done worst. Please is this inhumanity still supposed to be found among humans. Even if the child did this intentionally, was it worth her reacting like this.. Believe there are more ways to discipline a child or correct them...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/woman-allegedly-burns-brother-hot-iron-injuring-son-photos.html

wickedness of men
Re: Woman Burns Her Adopted Brother For Mistakenly Injuring Her Son (Photos) by mrlaw93(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
Don't be surprise when on the last day, the devil reveals itself and it is a WOMAN angry

3 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Adopted Brother For Mistakenly Injuring Her Son (Photos) by lazygal: 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
aleeyus:
Igbo i comot cap

My dear this has nothing to do with tribe but indivivudlz personalities I have seen worse from Yoruba and Hausa .. But it isn't tribe its who they are .

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Adopted Brother For Mistakenly Injuring Her Son (Photos) by Adorable90(f): 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
Kilode shocked and she is a mother ooo.haba always learn how to tame ur temper.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Adopted Brother For Mistakenly Injuring Her Son (Photos) by itsandi(m): 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
Eye for an eye...
Re: Woman Burns Her Adopted Brother For Mistakenly Injuring Her Son (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
Few women have the heart to love some other kid, the way they love theirs. There is something about it _maybe biological. They add it a little dose of wickedness and we get this.

I hope all the fight and walk for domestic violence covers these kind of occurrences?

How old is the boy? I don't know how he can be an adopted son, a brother and a HOUSE HELP? He is her house help! How old is he? Child labour/abuse right there.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Adopted Brother For Mistakenly Injuring Her Son (Photos) by Reggaeman88: 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
Please listen to this and amend your ways.

Re: Woman Burns Her Adopted Brother For Mistakenly Injuring Her Son (Photos) by aleeyus(m): 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
lazygal:

My dear this has nothing to do with tribe but indivivudlz personalities I have seen worse from Yoruba and Hausa .. But it isn't tribe its who they are .

You're right

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Adopted Brother For Mistakenly Injuring Her Son (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
Wickedness

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Adopted Brother For Mistakenly Injuring Her Son (Photos) by ghosteen(m): 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
some peepo wee jes bee dohin laik faulty train...........nawa oh shocked shocked
Re: Woman Burns Her Adopted Brother For Mistakenly Injuring Her Son (Photos) by Aydiamond6(m): 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ok, so because he is not ur son u decided to infiltrate dat much injury on him and u call urself a mother. if that his own mother was also around, do you think she will take dat frm u as in ehn Uja go fight tire. even with or without sef it doesn't give u d audacity 2 be dis heartless as a mother Ahba instead of asking questions, u decided 2 jump 2 dis and feel like a super woman in front ur ur kids. That's good remember it was also a mother like you that also gave birth 2 him and also remember the father of all GOD.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secondary School Graduate Burnt To Death In Kano After Fire Outbreak. Graphic / Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State / Man Chops Off Relative’s Hand Over Land Dispute (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.