Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,764 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) (17071 Views)

FRSC Team Accused Of Injuring A Man And Seizing His Phone In Lagos / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Duping Her Sexually And Financially In Lagos / Woman Burns Her Adopted Brother For Mistakenly Injuring Her Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) by correctbae: 8:45am On Oct 12, 2018
A lady took to her Instagram page to call out Kick Against Indiscipline (KAI) force for brutalising her brother to Coma and injuring her dad's head.

According to her post, KAI came to the market in their area due to reports of clashes of sales and started Assaulting people with gun.

Full post:

Ok,just got back from work and saw my dad's head injured. My Elder brother was beaten mercilessly by Kai(Kick Against Indiscipline). This happened in ilasamaja
There was a report from market women saying the hawkers does not want them to sell their market all because they are selling at cheaper price,Kai got to the area started assaulting anyone they see,destroying peoples properties.Even forced their way into our compound with their baton,machete (I don't even know what they are doing with it),guns hitting and beating anyone they see.
My dad was only trying to defend his son (My Bro still lying unconscious in the hospital) and he got hit by one of them on the head with a gun.What if he died on the spot?What's really happening? From SARS now Kai??This situation eats me deep
#EjigboKai #Kaibrutality
@instablog9ja

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/10/12/lady-accuses-kai-of-injuring-her-dads-head-and-beating-her-brother-to-coma/

Re: Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) by flejnr2(f): 9:04am On Oct 12, 2018
Nawa
Re: Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) by Skepticus: 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
cool

"KAI!!!"

"Chai!!!"

"Sai Baba!!!"

The only exclamatory lamentations of pain and agony from a God-forsaken shythole.

Danson, it seems you have forgotten that you are in a zoo where all manners of lawlessness and brutality is permitted.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
Kia still dey?
Re: Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) by mumureloaded(m): 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
you can't just wake up in day without Nigerian/Nigeria giving you reasons to ask God the person you offend to be in this part of the world.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) by dorisOmaricha(f): 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
NAWAOOO
Re: Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) by ChiefSweetus: 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
Babe fine danu! Sorry about your daddy. Call me for justice. Why are you so fine and live in Ejigbo. I will relocate you sweet girl

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) by SolnergyPower: 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
This is serious!
Re: Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) by ipobarecriminals: 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
sad nah person papa dey panel beat like dis.Those lunatic sure have parents at home.Dey can't do this without those black N black mourners bastards

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) by Machorin1: 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
I'm here just to create awareness.

Check my siggy below.. Bye
Re: Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) by geadom: 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
Na which kind thing be this
Re: Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) by jej3013(m): 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
shocked
Re: Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) by Benekruku(m): 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
Why is always good to walk with Juju all the time

Their life will never remain the same
Re: Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) by DAntivirus: 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2018
ola38:
Hello sir and ma in dis great
forum. please anyone who get
a spare phone of any type,
that he or she can please
bless me with. please help a
brother.with any phone u can.
pls my phone was stolen and
am not financially okay to
get anoda one bcus i dey for
school.
Please and thanks in advance

You are in school and I don't think getting a phone should be your priority now...

Please face your studies

8 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) by Sleekfingers: 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2018
correctbae:
A lady took to her Instagram page to call out Kick Against Indiscipline (KAI) force for brutalising her brother to Coma and injuring her dad's head.

According to her post, KAI came to the market in their area due to reports of clashes of sales and started Assaulting people with gun.

Full post:

Ok,just got back from work and saw my dad's head injured. My Elder brother was beaten mercilessly by Kai(Kick Against Indiscipline). This happened in ilasamaja
There was a report from market women saying the hawkers does not want them to sell their market all because they are selling at cheaper price,Kai got to the area started assaulting anyone they see,destroying peoples properties.Even forced their way into our compound with their baton,machete (I don't even know what they are doing with it),guns hitting and beating anyone they see.
My dad was only trying to defend his son (My Bro still lying unconscious in the hospital) and he got hit by one of them on the head with a gun.What if he died on the spot?What's really happening? From SARS now Kai??This situation eats me deep
#EjigboKai #Kaibrutality
@instablog9ja

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/10/12/lady-accuses-kai-of-injuring-her-dads-head-and-beating-her-brother-to-coma/

Nigerian bloggers and lies...no get part two...kai don't carry guns

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) by dayleke: 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2018
Army10:
Kia still dey?

Kia na car now

You mean KAI
Re: Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) by iriakanns(m): 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2018
does kai use guns?
I thought they no longer function!
come 2019, both kai and baba would be sent paccking. but wait oh it seems your brother was kind of dragging with them,who na only your family dey the market?
Re: Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
ola38:
Hello sir and ma in dis great
forum. please anyone who get
a spare phone of any type,
that he or she can please
bless me with. please help a
brother.with any phone u can.
pls my phone was stolen and
am not financially okay to
get anoda one bcus i dey for
school.
Please and thanks in advance
You intend on getting help with a hidden identity?
Demanding for a phone, with a phone on a suscription plan ??
You'd better change this chicken-casted format!
Eediot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) by osemoses1234(m): 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
timijoseph01:
Iphone X 64gb for sale N265k
New in Box with Accessories
Contact via Signature wink
u never still get buyer for dis iPhone X u gree 165 make I help u
Re: Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) by Runaway: 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
If u are sure of what u are saying and have the resources. I will advise u sue them.
Re: Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) by Redeakaa(m): 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
But this lady fine die.....Am serious.....I sympathize with u for what happened but I just have to say the truth.....u fine cry kiss
Re: Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) by amazemanuno: 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
shocked shocked
Benekruku:
Why is always good to walk with Juju all the time

Their life will never remain the same
Re: Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) by IbrahimDamola: 1:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buhari don finish this country.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) by Jabioro: 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
Lagos state govt had no KAI except LASEC..get your correct info

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) by sevo(m): 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
Lagos... The place where sh..it happens on the daily
Re: Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) by afroxyz: 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
KAI still dey exist? Why is your hashtag Ejigbo when the assault was committed at Ilasa? I smell something
Re: Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) by Gullah: 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
What's happening in Lagos? Why have all these Lagos agencies gone wild suddenly
Re: Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) by SOFTENGR: 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2018
#kickoutKAI

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Gets 10-Year Sentence In US For Romance Fraud, BEC Schemes / Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping A Doctor (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa For N61m Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.