Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters (50413 Views)

Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents / Buhari Sends Lai Mohammed, Danbazau, Two Others To Dapchi / 70 % Of Prison Inmates Are Awaiting Trial – Danbazau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by Ediomo12(m): 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
You may see how he laugh, but he doesn't show mercy for someone

1 Like

Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by kingandamy4life(m): 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
It is absolutely painful that i am being embarrassed as a Nigerian by the attitudes of these old fools.

God is there still hope for the youth with this blasphemy going on

God help us....this is too much

1 Like

Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by yudee233: 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
Chai PMB just scored an own goal..........

1 Like

Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by cardoctor(m): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
Criminals upon criminals

1 Like

Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by Kokolet11: 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
useless govt

1 Like

Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by decasey(m): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
ghosteen:
this sahara reporters sef ehnn...................................isslike dey re takin lessons from LAI cool cool cool
am telling u.

1 Like

Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by smartiyke78: 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
For PMB, d fear of dis 3 agents of national distruction is d beginin of wisdom... His wife saw dis 3 demon earlier hovering arnd her husband nd cryd out, but d gullible man told her to shotup nd go 2 d "other room"
D truth is dat PMB is caged by dis dreaded devils...
D day he raises his head 2 do away with dem, he wil start loosing his position as d prisident... cos those devils are very capable of boothing him out!!!

2 Likes

Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
I wonder what's in the mind of those saying if buhari found out these men are involve he will sack them all....same way they ask buhari to investigate the looting in nnpc....heads filled with hair relaxers.....#paintdrinkers

1 Like

Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by isaacsegun(m): 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
userplainly:
Even the Sahara report is a sham! faux....... remember what they did in GEJ's time buh I hardly hear from them now...... long live Jubril n cownu....

you don't undestand how sahara reporters are making thier money,apc paid their bills to expose the bad side of Gej administration in order to gain power.now it's left for other political party to play their card well as what we all know now that this buari tenure is even worst than Gej administration interms of corruption and cluelesness.

1 Like

Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by uyplus(m): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
Atiku2019:
Change as Promised grin grin grin grin

ATIKU we can't wait

2019 Where art thou?

President of Austria is 31 years old, likewise France president, Macron who is 37, and Canada president, who is about 38years too. Atiku is atleast 35 to 40years old than them. We have to move with the world.. No Northerner should ever be allowed to grace that noble position of being Nigeria's president!! They are all the same. Ethnoreligious centric!!

1 Like

Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by smileyoo: 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nackzy:
Buhari and his people are pretenders APCeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....... Lies APCeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....... Propaganda APCeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...... Corruption APCeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........ Confusion APCeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......... Traffic Jam APCeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...........Evil
you forgot to add, apceeeeeee= terrorists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
thank goodness na him own ppu dey rubbish am.....
Even his own ethnic ppu wont av his back.. they jus want him to fail

1 Like

Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
Oxenomy:
Change agents.. And Abba Kyari cordinated the whole thing. I'll bet my prick that this will be swept under the carpet as usual.
Please don't be in a hurry to bet with your prick because it's in the news this evening that buhari has sacked mains from his reinstated position
Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by Atiku2019: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
uyplus:

President of Austria is 31 years old, likewise France president, Macron who is 37, and Canada president, who is about 38years too. Atiku is atleast 35 to 40years old than them. We have to move with the world.. No Northerner should ever be allowed to grace that noble position of being Nigeria's president!! They are all the same. Ethnoreligious centric!!

How old is Donald Trump?

How old is Yahaya Bello of Kogi State
Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by kizaronto: 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
When Igbo man sees and speaks against the rubbish being perpetrated in this hopeless entity called Nigeria by those who have the notion that the country belongs to only them,he will be tagged a terrorist and called all sorts of names by the myopic rest. Please don't go away, more and worst events are coming your way and you will keep complaining in all the available media.
Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by kizaronto: 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
IamPatriotic:
Oh my goodness, the same set of rogues, what's even Buhari's role in this government apart from reading already prepared speeches and junketting over the place?

When Igbo man sees and speaks against the rubbish being perpetrated in this hopeless entity called Nigeria by those who have the notion that the country belongs to only them,he will be tagged a terrorist and called all sorts of names by the myopic rest. Please don't go away, more and worst events are coming your way and you will keep complaining in all the available media.
Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by NaijaBlend: 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
Shame in the highest degree!
Shameless, cruel government!
Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by IamPatriotic(m): 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
kizaronto:

What are you saying in essence?
Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
Atiku2019:
Change as Promised grin grin grin grin

ATIKU we can't wait

2019 Where art thou?
Atiku is worse Oga pak well
Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The same people that went to hire a certain Jibril from Sudan to act as a body double for Buhari shocked shocked?

Only a thief will surround himself with thieves ..
I can't believe you can stoop this low
if you too can advocate jubril from Sudan
the little respect I have for you is gone

1 Like

Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by Nuheights(m): 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
IamPatriotic:
Oh my goodness, the same set of rogues, what's even Buhari's role in this government apart from reading already prepared speeches and junketting over the place?
His only role is to read newspapers!
God! I'm sick and tired of this so-called government; it's is a huge mistake!!!
Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by TimeMod1: 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
The men behind the man
Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by ghosteen(m): 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
decasey:
am telling u.
... lemme sha bee qoin...issnur laik hit concern me
Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by SalamRushdie: 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
bamidelee:

I can't believe you can stoop this low
if you too can advocate jubril from Sudan
the little respect I have for you is gone

I never bought into the jubril thing..
Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by Jaabioro(m): 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
The face of cabal...
Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by ochallo: 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
IamPatriotic:
That is the only thing he does.
Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by ihatesycophant(m): 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
If it's true, it's time Buhari relief these people of their job and save is administration of monumental embarrassment coming from left to right. But if not true, they need to have a mechanism of disseminating information to the public and refute where necessary. They cannot at all times keep mum on issue of national importance.
Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by sshalom(m): 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
PMB's soft handed handling of the shady deals of those close to him will eventually put his administration on the wrong side of history.
Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by Charly68: 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
If this is true,it means this guys have jazzed the president and it is only God that can deliver him from them ..they are at the verge of bringing down his Govt ..Instead of helping him to Govern,they are instead helping him to misgovern the nation..but why can't he sack this bunch of saboteurs ? PMB why ?
Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by earthcrust: 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
Pls come 2019 don't repeat d mistake cos we've had enough
Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I never bought into the jubril thing..
I just feel like you should take it cool sha
Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by Tecno66: 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
CampuChan:
Is Buhari going to fire those named for helping Maina back to Nigeria and getting double promotion?

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/922429856582946816
I think PMB was ready to fight corruption but the cabal and the party wont allow him. The cabal will raise ethnic considerations while the party will always remind him of the electoral consequences of trying party members for corruption. They will always remind him that military is different from civilian government. That is perhaps why the man is helpless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) / Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady / Air Vice-Marshal M.M. Maisaka Assassinated In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.