Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Kate Henshaw Finds The Bride That Looks Like Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Finds The Bride That Looks Like Her (49713 Views)

Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating / Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her / Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Finds The Bride That Looks Like Her by highchief1: 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rokia2:

Fu--ck off
My mention.
lol u dey tell high chief Bleep off
Re: Kate Henshaw Finds The Bride That Looks Like Her by dingbang(m): 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
MTKbudapest:

kate henshaw is from akwa ibom.

My sweet sis.
Diso60090:
Kenya by birth growup by 9ja
oya two of una don fail exam...
Re: Kate Henshaw Finds The Bride That Looks Like Her by juman(m): 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Finds The Bride That Looks Like Her by apharm(m): 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
majekdom2:
I look like Dangote, pls spread so he can come find me grin . I ll show a pic to anyone that has got the connect
grin
majekdom2:
I look like Dangote, pls spread so he can come find me grin . I ll show a pic to anyone that has got the connect
Re: Kate Henshaw Finds The Bride That Looks Like Her by apharm(m): 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
kingandamy4life:
https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/922333543107321857

plz can some one view this site and tell me what is happening in Nigeria
we don't have data.
Re: Kate Henshaw Finds The Bride That Looks Like Her by mystmoze(m): 12:30am On Oct 24, 2017
LagosismyHome:
Beautiful women ....

although they look more alike in the wedding picture than the second pic. the wedding pic can pass for Kate Henshaw
ur cognitive sight and perception is just too good

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Finds The Bride That Looks Like Her by Bjgirl1: 5:56am On Oct 24, 2017
Correct, the resemblance disappeared as soon as the original picture appeared..lol
BarryX:
I didn't see the resemblance again sef. The original picture bore the similarity than the later!!
Re: Kate Henshaw Finds The Bride That Looks Like Her by Mryacks: 11:40am On Oct 24, 2017
BarryX:
I didn't see the resemblance again sef. The original picture bore the similarity than the later!!

Exactly
Re: Kate Henshaw Finds The Bride That Looks Like Her by LizRapheal(f): 9:24am On Jul 24, 2019
WOW shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Curvy Girls Rock": OAP, Toolz Shares Cute New Photo / Zlatan Ibile Rocks DJ Cuppy At His Concert (Photos) / I Have Never Loved Anyone Like Wizkid In My Lifetime – Jada Pollock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.