Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

Benita Okojie Welcomes First Child With Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benita Okojie Welcomes First Child With Husband (26574 Views)

Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) / Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] / Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes First Child With Husband by CHUKSKING1779(m): 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
Wow! Congrats to her.
Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes First Child With Husband by mhizsuzzy(f): 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
so like play this girl don marry born. I remember how I used to self-service badly at her pictures back in those days.
Receive sense in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes First Child With Husband by gebest: 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
Benita u cheated on me, me and my brother promise to marry u, nd now u went ahead to marry ur husband living us heartbroken.
Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes First Child With Husband by K4daniel: 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
so like play this girl don marry born. I remember how I used to self-service badly at her pictures back in those days.

Hmmmm is it that bad for you then?...Oluwa ku anu re
Truly men of today are more wicked and worst than sodom and gomorah..thank God he gave us jesus christ. It would have been fire for fire...Merciful God.
Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes First Child With Husband by Sandwich0003: 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes First Child With Husband by Tedassie(m): 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
lol,see dis one

imagine sey she dey read Nl cm see dis yeye comment cheesy
Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes First Child With Husband by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
congratulations thank God
Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes First Child With Husband by adeniyi997: 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
[quote author=Finstar post=61700354]Awesome.... grin

Visit for all business ideas.. Very detailed, with simple steps on how to begin. Visit www.entmirror.com [/Quote

I see you
Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes First Child With Husband by Rozaytee: 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
peverrrrrrrt
Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes First Child With Husband by Dunni007(f): 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
Awwwww! congratulations congratulations to her.
Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes First Child With Husband by mechanics(m): 10:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
Congrats to her, I pray all expectant mothers also deliver safely
Re: Benita Okojie Welcomes First Child With Husband by ddeola: 2:56am On Oct 24, 2017
Halleluyah ! Congrats gal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Powede Lawrence Celebrates 27th Birthday (Photos) / Ohimai Amaize And Chine Ezekwesili Come For Each Other On Twitter / Caroline Danjuma: I Get Movie Roles Because Of My Brains And Not Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.