Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Resolve This Payment Issue With Our Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Resolve This Payment Issue With Our Company (462 Views)

How To Fix Paused Npower Batch C Stream 1 Payment Issue Using 013432057 / Npower: How To Fix "No Action Taken" Payment Issue On NASIMS / Updates On Payment Issue And What You Need To Do To Correct It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resolve This Payment Issue With Our Company by BrAkingNews: 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
We are a startup company and we are having an issue concerning the real value of one of our staff who wants to leave voluntarily.

We pay her 35k per month. Right now, She has worked for 27 days and she wants to leave exactly on 27th and the month is 31 days. So, please do justice to this for us as it is becoming a serious issue between us. The management and the said staff are having a conflicting figure.

We pay last day of the month. We have agreed to go with the most popular opinion of the exact figure of her salary.

Take note, I did tendering and estimating in school, she does not want to go with our figure, thinking we want to cheat on her. Please nairlanders, help a startup and her misery.

1 Like

Re: Resolve This Payment Issue With Our Company by DifferentCase(m): 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
Simply 27/31*35,000 = 30,484

(A) But if there are tax deductions, say her monthly Payee is 2k, then are take home 33, 000 + 27/31 * 2000

(B) And if there are deductions like her borrowings, take them away after 'A' computation. The balance is her take home pay.

OP, I CAN DO THIS ACCOUNTING SERVICE, AUDITING AND INVENTORY AUDIT FOR YOUR COMPANY on part-time basis for little change o. Just buzz me.
Re: Resolve This Payment Issue With Our Company by mzDIY: 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
if it's a mon-fri job Its not 31 days, im not an HR person tho
Re: Resolve This Payment Issue With Our Company by BrAkingNews: 8:34am On Oct 24, 2017
It is Monday to Saturday. It is a media company.
Re: Resolve This Payment Issue With Our Company by BrAkingNews: 8:35am On Oct 24, 2017
This is exactly how we calculated it, she refused to take heed.
DifferentCase:
Simply 27/31*35,000 = 30,484

(A) But if there are tax deductions, say her monthly Payee is 2k, then are take home 33, 000 + 27/31 * 2000

(B) And if there are deductions like her borrowings, take them away after 'A' computation. The balance is her take home pay.

OP, I CAN DO THIS ACCOUNTING SERVICE, AUDITING AND INVENTORY AUDIT FOR YOUR COMPANY on part-time basis for little change o. Just buzz me.

(1) (Reply)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment-5 Locations / Waitresses & Cashiers At Victoria Island / Could They Be Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.