Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,078 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Sokoto: Coalition Issues 24-hour Ultimatum To Non-Indigenes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto: Coalition Issues 24-hour Ultimatum To Non-Indigenes (13510 Views)

Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) / INEC Sacks Two For Denying Non-Indigenes PVC Collection In Lagos / PDP Accuses INEC, APC Of Burning Non-indigenes' Pvcs In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto: Coalition Issues 24-hour Ultimatum To Non-Indigenes by brain4box: 11:34am On Mar 16, 2010
sleek417:

one day one day, all these will end

for those who have ears, commot for North and move go your Papa State

those vagabonds will just use you to count scores

as for me and my house, na Lagos.

if den born dem well, make dem come give us ultimatum in Lagos
vagabonds
if yr neigbour buys a cutlass and he is not a farmer, you buy a double barrel and of course u are not an hunter, there is communication and a message is sent.
sleek why run. it is more than running. naija na we own.
they say if your neigbour buys cutlass today when he is not a farmer, you will buy a sword or possibly a gun. nigeria na we own.
sleek why must they run. no need for that.
Re: Sokoto: Coalition Issues 24-hour Ultimatum To Non-Indigenes by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 16, 2010
brain4box:

if yr neigbour buys a cutlass and he is not a farmer, you buy a double barrel and of course u are not an hunter, there is communication and a message is sent.
sleek why run. it is more than running. naija na we own.
they say if your neigbour buys cutlass today when he is not a farmer, you will buy a sword or possibly a gun. nigeria na we own.
sleek why must they run. no need for that.
so in short, when they buy a grenade, you order for a rocket launcher

wahala dey o grin grin
Re: Sokoto: Coalition Issues 24-hour Ultimatum To Non-Indigenes by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 16, 2010
EzeUche:

I wouldn't mind a good fight with the northerners.

My machete cries out for their blood.  angry
EzeUche:

I wouldn't mind a good fight with the northerners.

My machete cries out for their blood.  angry
Why are you talking as if you are MAD,if a muslim or Northerners utter what you just wrote now,you people will call them terrorist right?opening ur big mouth as usual,but now you can be refers to as what?very foolish man,very ungreatful creation(christian)
Re: Sokoto: Coalition Issues 24-hour Ultimatum To Non-Indigenes by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 16, 2010
which one be ungrategul creation?

which kain oyinbo be dt
Re: Sokoto: Coalition Issues 24-hour Ultimatum To Non-Indigenes by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2010
first ponder on what your brother wrote up there,if he is not qualified to be one
Re: Sokoto: Coalition Issues 24-hour Ultimatum To Non-Indigenes by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2010
who is my brother?

im a Nigerian; dunno what you mean by my brother
are u a Ghanaian
Re: Sokoto: Coalition Issues 24-hour Ultimatum To Non-Indigenes by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2010
is your christian brother not your brother?

Am a full blooded Nigerian Muslim by conversion from christianity not by birth
Re: Sokoto: Coalition Issues 24-hour Ultimatum To Non-Indigenes by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 16, 2010
ok ma
Re: Sokoto: Coalition Issues 24-hour Ultimatum To Non-Indigenes by ilosiwaju: 12:46pm On Mar 16, 2010
18platoon, you can go to hell for all i care. You bunch of deluded, brainwashed illiterate folks.
banza, dan iska.
Re: Sokoto: Coalition Issues 24-hour Ultimatum To Non-Indigenes by rclbrz2211: 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2010
Who likes to be around a northerner anyway? they'r just block-headed morons. They dull your spirit, no ginger. I'm a yoruba man and even if Nigeria should divide, I'll miss the igbos cos they're fun to be with. Let me clarify this to y'all:

An average Yoruba man: dependent, dishonest, talkative, friendly, hopeful, boastful, 1st to run, IQ - high
An average Igbo man: independent, highly dishonest, sociable, entrepreneur minded, stubborn, 2nd to run, IQ - high
An average Hausa man: highly dependent, honest, quiet, reserved/introvert, warmongers, last to run, IQ - low

Sorry but truth hurts. The fact remains that there can never be no genuine peace without war. Else everybody should let go and let God, and I mean everybody, not some
Re: Sokoto: Coalition Issues 24-hour Ultimatum To Non-Indigenes by DisGuy: 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2010
rclbrz2211:

Who likes to be around a northerner anyway? they'r just block-headed morons. They dull your spirit, no ginger. I'm a yoruba man and even if Nigeria should divide, I'll miss the igbos cos they're fun to be with. Let me clarify this to y'all:

An average Yoruba man: dependent, dishonest, talkative, friendly, hopeful, boastful, 1st to run, IQ - high
An average Igbo man: independent, highly dishonest, sociable, entrepreneur minded, stubborn, 2nd to run, IQ - high
An average Hausa man: highly dependent, honest, quiet, reserved/introvert, warmongers, last to run, IQ - low

Sorry but truth hurts. The fact remains that there can never be no genuine peace without war. Else everybody should let go and let God, and I mean everybody, not some

Folashade bent, maryam babangida, titi atiku, and several first ladies in the north cheesy

True, those blocked have been pushing you about like cattles since 1960 and with all your phd from toronto and your international gragradigba, the high IQers are still a slave to their system lipsrsealed
Re: Sokoto: Coalition Issues 24-hour Ultimatum To Non-Indigenes by Fhemmmy: 3:22pm On Mar 16, 2010
And what has this got to do with Non-indigenes ?
Re: Sokoto: Coalition Issues 24-hour Ultimatum To Non-Indigenes by 18platoon(m): 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2010
@ilosiwaju, my mission on this forum is to make you uneasy and i can look back and laugth cos monkies like you are already jittery, well this is just the headlines.
Re: Sokoto: Coalition Issues 24-hour Ultimatum To Non-Indigenes by TewMuch: 11:32pm On Mar 16, 2010

Quote from: rclbrz2211 on Today at 01:00:54 PM

An average Yoruba man: dependent, dishonest, talkative, friendly, hopeful, boastful ([b]IGBO), 1st to run, IQ - Very high[/b]

This guy i have made all the necessary corrections for you if you are truly Yoruba. Igbo man grin tongue. You only said 1 bad thing about your igbo brothers. grin. I wont stoop to your level cause you are lipsrsealed
Re: Sokoto: Coalition Issues 24-hour Ultimatum To Non-Indigenes by kesterchuk(m): 9:50am On Mar 17, 2010
IT IS TIME FOR US TO LIVE 2GETHER AS BROTHERS
OR
PERISH 2GETHER AS FOOLS

SORRY MY DEAR COUNTRY THAT CALL ITS SELF = " NIGERIA"

Re: Sokoto: Coalition Issues 24-hour Ultimatum To Non-Indigenes by chosen04(f): 10:28am On Mar 17, 2010
kesterchuk:

IT IS TIME FOR US TO LIVE 2GETHER AS BROTHERS
OR
PERISH 2GETHER AS FOOLS

SORRY MY DEAR COUNTRY THAT CALL ITS SELF = " NIGERIA"

The last time i checked!

Brothers dont kill brothers. Are you sure we are brothers?
Re: Sokoto: Coalition Issues 24-hour Ultimatum To Non-Indigenes by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 17, 2010
look everybody let as all just admit that this country NIGERIA is NOT working and stop decieving ourselves. im sick an tired of switchen on my computer everymorning to one bad news or the other coming out of Nigeria. its becoming a global embarassment to the entire Africa. it obvious the problem with that country is the unity that was enforced on it by the british. no matter how lond delusional people like seun osewa preach about 'one Nigeria' the bitter truth is that the igbo, hausa, and yoruba clan would NEVER see each other as brothers and yall know this. the only solution to Nigerias problems is to split it up.1
Re: Sokoto: Coalition Issues 24-hour Ultimatum To Non-Indigenes by salama4P: 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2010
I tire oh! non indigenes? religious groups Just say christians should leave. 'in mai fada wawa ne mai ji ba wawa ba'
Re: Sokoto: Coalition Issues 24-hour Ultimatum To Non-Indigenes by Chesbenik: 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2019
we are just fooling ourselves in nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Abibat Mogaji The Real Mother Of Tinubu? / Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 / Photos Of Aliko Dangote's $30M House In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.