Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Breaking:- Compol Ibrahim Lamorde Assumed Office At Psfu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking:- Compol Ibrahim Lamorde Assumed Office At Psfu (2235 Views)

Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed / PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 / Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking:- Compol Ibrahim Lamorde Assumed Office At Psfu by OBAGADAFFI: 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
A new Commissioner of Police has resumed duty at the Police Special Fraud Unit (PSFU), Ikoyi – Lagos. He is COMPOL Ibrahim Lamorde, BSc, MSc, Mni.

Until his new posting, was a student of the National Institute of Policy and Strategic Studies, Kuru, Jos. COMPOL Ibrahim Lamorde, was appointed into the Force as a Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police in 1986, hails from Mubi in Adamawa State. A vastly experienced officer, he holds a BSc (Hons) in Sociology (ABU), Msc Criminal Justice (ABU). He is a fellow of the prestigious Institute of Policy and Strategic Studies.

He has held various appointments including DCO, Rijau Division, Niger State; Police Public Relations Officer, Niger State Police Command; Team Leader, Advance Fee Fraud Unit (1993 – 2002); Seconded to the United Nations, Ermera District, East Timor as a Chief Investigation Officer; DPO, OJoo, Oyo State; 2i/c IGP Monitoring Unit (January 2003); Director of Operations, EFCC (2003 – 2007); Ag. Chairman, EFCC (January 2008 – May 2008); Area Commander, Ningi/AC CID Bauchi (2008 – 2009); AC ‘A’ Police College, Kaduna (2009 – 2010), Director of Operations, EFCC (2010 – 2011); Executive Chairman, EFCC (2011 – 2015); left EFCC November, 2015 for National Institute of Policy and Strategy Studies (NIPSS) Kuru, Jos. He has had several overseas training.

His hobbies including reading, writing and sports.

http://www.specialfraudunit.org.ng/en/?p=1010
Re: Breaking:- Compol Ibrahim Lamorde Assumed Office At Psfu by OlujobaSamuel: 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
hummmm, I thought they were searching for this man also
na waooo

3 Likes

Re: Breaking:- Compol Ibrahim Lamorde Assumed Office At Psfu by OBAGADAFFI: 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
OlujobaSamuel:
hummmm, I thought they were searching for this man also
na waooo

PMB is really disappointing some of us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:- Compol Ibrahim Lamorde Assumed Office At Psfu by realborn(m): 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
Can't be true.

Concurrently courting controversies from questionable yesteryear's men transcends mere coincidence.

Something is deeply wrong!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:- Compol Ibrahim Lamorde Assumed Office At Psfu by OlujobaSamuel: 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

PMB is really disappointing some of us.
The achievement of any group/leader of humans is determined by the level of deterrent for evil and kudos for good. It's a pity that what we are facing now is kudos for evil.
God forbid we have a gej/pmb in 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking:- Compol Ibrahim Lamorde Assumed Office At Psfu by huntila(m): 6:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
ha! what about his pending cases ?

1 Like

Re: Breaking:- Compol Ibrahim Lamorde Assumed Office At Psfu by Oxenomy: 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
The same Lamorde this shameful and wicked government declared wanted? I de laugh oo grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:- Compol Ibrahim Lamorde Assumed Office At Psfu by fergie001: 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
Lamorde with all his efcc wahala
It's anoda one

That artist will soon tell us he is not aware

OMG,who do us this thing?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:- Compol Ibrahim Lamorde Assumed Office At Psfu by Yorubaangel(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
House of card... by the time they use media to finish this incompetent government... anyway, they walk the same path to get power...

3 Likes

Re: Breaking:- Compol Ibrahim Lamorde Assumed Office At Psfu by otukpo(f): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
Na waoh.

So this Lamorde was hidden by Buhari led FG. So that Nigerians can forget about all his atrocities, only for him to come out when they thought the dust has settled for him to be compensated.

Upon all the billions of dollars that this man was alleged to have stollen?

Buhari is indeed fighting corruption.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:- Compol Ibrahim Lamorde Assumed Office At Psfu by SalamRushdie: 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hahahahaha even an avowed critic of Buhari like myself haff tired of criticism ..Kai I haff tire Buhari na you win biko

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:- Compol Ibrahim Lamorde Assumed Office At Psfu by chloride6: 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Breaking:- Compol Ibrahim Lamorde Assumed Office At Psfu by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
This cannot be true.....!!!! If this is true then.....It is finish I better seek asylum in Afghanistan

3 Likes

Re: Breaking:- Compol Ibrahim Lamorde Assumed Office At Psfu by fyneguy: 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
Fake news

Jan 26

1 Like

Re: Breaking:- Compol Ibrahim Lamorde Assumed Office At Psfu by OBAGADAFFI: 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
fyneguy:
Fake news

Jan 26

So who is the head of the PSFU

3 Likes

Re: Breaking:- Compol Ibrahim Lamorde Assumed Office At Psfu by bkool7(m): 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
How hularious!

Igbos will post propaganda

Their members will still come and she-bop on it.

Who's gonna console you ppl now
Re: Breaking:- Compol Ibrahim Lamorde Assumed Office At Psfu by gebest: 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
Noted, pls
Re: Breaking:- Compol Ibrahim Lamorde Assumed Office At Psfu by OBAGADAFFI: 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
bkool7:
How hularious!

Igbos will post propaganda

Their members will still come and she-bop on it.

Who's gonna console you ppl now

So it's IPOB that created this website.

I thought you are smart

http://www.specialfraudunit.org.ng/en/?page_id=84

Police Special Fraud Unit is a section of the Force Criminal Investigation Department (FCID), a highest investigation arm of the Nigeria Police.

The PSFU is headed by the Commissioner of Police – COMPOL Ibrahim Lamorde (BSc, MSc, Mni) and Its function include investigation and prosecution of serious and complex fraudulent cases within and outside the country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:- Compol Ibrahim Lamorde Assumed Office At Psfu by Willy7(m): 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
Wow. Anyway they will soon deny him. No need asking who reinstated him. I still have my Pvc. 2019.....loading

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:- Compol Ibrahim Lamorde Assumed Office At Psfu by HajimeSaito(m): 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
huntila:
ha! what about his pending cases ?

Being a Hawusa/FULL-ANUS covereth a multitude of sins
Re: Breaking:- Compol Ibrahim Lamorde Assumed Office At Psfu by rozayx5(m): 7:30am On Oct 24, 2017
Lalasticlala

Front page pls

Another mainagate shocked cry

1 Like

Re: Breaking:- Compol Ibrahim Lamorde Assumed Office At Psfu by manuelzz(m): 8:12am On Oct 24, 2017
I just dey laff. cheesy

When i told these zombies that Buhari is an armed robber they all didn't listen. They were all busy screaming "sai baba" and "intergrity".

Lo and behold the real buhari has been unveiled and reality is hitting them hard on their faces like Anthony joshua's punches. cheesy

I just dey laff. cheesy Sai baba oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Breaking:- Compol Ibrahim Lamorde Assumed Office At Psfu by SalamRushdie: 8:16am On Oct 24, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

So who is the head of the PSFU

Lamorde is the the current head

1 Like

Re: Breaking:- Compol Ibrahim Lamorde Assumed Office At Psfu by OBAGADAFFI: 9:33am On Oct 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Lamorde is the the current head

Don't mind that guy(@fyneguy).

They are alway denying the obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking:- Compol Ibrahim Lamorde Assumed Office At Psfu by 9jatriot(m): 10:25am On Oct 24, 2017
Men, Nigeria cannot be saved then.

I have to agree then with those who say corruption is the oil makes Nigeria move. Am afraid if PMB cannot solve the corruption issue then no one at least no politician can. For want of an excuse I will pretend that a lot of these things happen when he was sick, now that he is back it is time to act and no better time than now.

No wonder someone said, Nigerians are fantastically corrupt.

Heads really need to roll.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking:- Compol Ibrahim Lamorde Assumed Office At Psfu by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 24, 2017
buhari is a criminal.. no apologies. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Operation Damisa: Assassination Of Sir Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto / Be Careful On Friday If You Live In Kano / Amb Godknows Igali: Could This Be The Beginning For Bayelsa State? — Wabiye Idon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.