Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Sule Lamido Declares For 2019 Presidency Under PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Lamido Declares For 2019 Presidency Under PDP (33991 Views)

PDP Says Presidency Under Buhari Now A Den Of Thieves / Throwback Poster Of Rochas Okorocha Campaigning Under PDP For Imo Governor / Emmanuel Ikechukwu, RCCG Pastor, Declares For Presidency Under Obasanjo’s ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sule Lamido Declares For 2019 Presidency Under PDP by okenta2017: 12:38am On Oct 24, 2017
LordIsaac:

A greater thief than Atiku has not ɓeen ɓorn!

I enjoy it when I hear Nigerians say one politician is corupt, this other politician is not corupt..

According to Nigerian dictionary,(politics today CHOP I CHOP)' the word politician' means gang of thief's. It originated from the latin word

thugtitians I.e leaders of registered thief's and thugs. Havent you noticed that when they are conducting election it is no

difrence from when motor park thugs are conducting election it usually endup in blood letting

either polithugtiticians or motor parkticians .if you think they are not, try telling people like Wole Shoyika or, Emeka Ayonku

to join them and hear what these men will say(but if you are thinking of joining them don't go to them they will

discourage you.

Obasojo is my man any day like him or hate him he is character i love, not hypocrite.

I rember when Tinubu and our present head of state Buhari visited him at the beging of their campain

Buhari told Obasojo he was going to tackle corruption. Obasonjo replied "just go and do good job "We are not

saints you know this and stop this your talk about tackling corruption. Just go there and blame GEJ

Any time am around I would like to meet with falana a very respectable lawyer, what inform his opinion about

going to defend our president. for not producing his certificate.

I wish by now he could have been given a jucy appointment. after all, the promoters of the biggest

Scam of the century(BBG) were given jucy appoitment. people like Oby and falana will

never be given any position in this government because they belong to the group when you see something say something.

Corruption is the spice of life, if there is no corruption there will no politics and no polithievtians.

The way to go about this.is, join them, each time you make a very big kill come to the public and Blame the previous government.

Each time you come back from abroad where you have gone to invest your loot hold press conference at

The airport say there was wrought in GEJ government make sure you call his name. Finish it by saying Buhari

Is trying to fix it. never never say "The Government " but Buhari is trying to fix just the same way they do in most

banana republic. When you want to end your press meeting say Buhari is the only Nigerian that is not corupt

His body language speaks for themselve, then you round up by blaming GEJ. Before you leave the airport you will get fone call

inviting you for dinner. Being an ilitrate myself we all reason alike . If you see something say nothing. After all you are there for the loot.

And this government want to be seen as an incorruptible Government if am the head of state I will never appoint falana and obi in my

cabinet else I might end up serving Nigeria instead of serving my pocket

If falana and obi want to get job in this administration any time PDP or anybody accuses this administration

of corruption go to Court . your reward will come.sooner than you think.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Declares For 2019 Presidency Under PDP by kikake: 1:33am On Oct 24, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Anybody can declare to run for presidency..Even a sarrki or two can declare to run...

If a Buhari as useless as he is can become the president, why not??

But in presidential election, even a cow from north can win a law professor from the south. That is the result of northern soldiers creating twenty states in one northern region, but created only seventeen states in two southern regions.

A candidate Must win 25% of votes in 24 states to be declared winner.

But southern politicians don't seem to understand that land mass as used by northern soldiers as criterion to create twenty states in one region is flawed,

because land mass is not used as criterion to create new federal units in a country formed by diverse regions.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Declares For 2019 Presidency Under PDP by Nobody: 2:09am On Oct 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
We have Donald Duke! He's of sound mind, a visionary! We are tired of recycled pols abeg
Well said. But as the zoning has gone to the North wetin we go do. Shey dem swear for us in this country with Northern candidature?
Re: Sule Lamido Declares For 2019 Presidency Under PDP by contigiency(m): 2:31am On Oct 24, 2017
These people like insulting everybody in this country. To say that Nigeria has no alternative other than PDP is the height of insult. All because they know we easily forget and in most cases hail and party with them after looting our common resources.
Re: Sule Lamido Declares For 2019 Presidency Under PDP by wink2015(m): 3:43am On Oct 24, 2017
The big question! when will Buhari declare his interest for the presidency come 2019

Others are declaring but Buhari is keeping quiet. so far we have had Fayose and now Sule Lamido!
Re: Sule Lamido Declares For 2019 Presidency Under PDP by Babysho(m): 3:44am On Oct 24, 2017
I heard someone say that Buhari isn't corrupt but the people around him are. Who are the people around him? What does it even mean? People around him?

What Nigeria needs is a genius who studied Political Science who lived all his life in the U.S because I believe he would be able to properly observe and study Nigeria and introduce something that'll work, something different from what Lord Lugard left that we still use, something OBJ cannot understand and control, something that has a touch of U.S.

Whether Donald Duke o or Kwankaso, if those "people around them" are still there, I believe they'll under-perform no matter how trustworthy they are.

Jonathan, Buhari..I'm guessing these people are not the best candidates for Presidency, but I bet they had people around them making their work more difficult. It's an underground thing. Not a presidential candidate thing.
Re: Sule Lamido Declares For 2019 Presidency Under PDP by engrfcuksmtin(m): 3:48am On Oct 24, 2017
EazyMoh:

If I were Atiku I will just find you, give you N10m and beg you never to campaign for me again!
Aside the blatant lies (Like employing more than Dangote) You just said Let's try A THIEF!!?
On Topic, I believe Lamido can make a difference. Am from Jigawa so I know what am saying.
I was in one of the state owned institution few days ago and had an interaction with the provost. He gave an impressive account of the performance of Lamido during his eight years rule as the governor. According to him he is a man that is interested in education, he said he never comprised standards and he put all institutions on their toes to raise the standard of education in the state by releasing adequate fund and providing infrastructures despite Jigawa's meager resources.

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido Declares For 2019 Presidency Under PDP by demolaxl(m): 4:45am On Oct 24, 2017
Coloradvantage:
atiku have proven to be a builder, with foresight ... vision and class. he built most of his brand before assuming the office if the vc ... that shows foresight! ... I can't say when this business started making returns though!

we all have heard a lot of stories about him... corruption cases! none have been proven... obj just hate his ambition and quest... but someone been ambitious is not really bad! he just Dont want to lick objs ass like most politicians do! and we know obj very well.... he loves to be at the center of every thing!

atiku have employed a lot of people... even more than dangote. go find out!

factories schools... farms etc! he is creative... he is modern classy and ambitious!
for me this is the type of person Nigeria wants

and lastly... we have tried alot of messiahs before! if atiku is a thieve as obj ... portray him to be! let's try something new by voting in a thief ... that have employed many Nigerians... a thief with class... a thief with foresight a thief with vision. atiku is is not old in the head.., he is very much unlike manynof his northern brothers... ! above all atiku is not a religious fanatic! and ethnic bigot! go to his university and see things for your self.

Atiku this.. Atiku that. Have u been to Adamawa state?
I served in Atiku state, Adamawa state, even the roads in the state capital are bad. Atiku can give 500m to you to sponsor your political campaign. Of course, you will pay back and make his child a commissioner. That's where he is good at. But to help the people NAH! I have never seen such wide gap between the rich and the poor until i lived in Adamawa. If you vote Atiku today, politicians will
get richer, management of multi-nationals and directors will get richer but the common man will get poorer and there will be zero infrastructure whatsoever.
Re: Sule Lamido Declares For 2019 Presidency Under PDP by chiefolododo(m): 5:36am On Oct 24, 2017
EazyMoh:

If I were Atiku I will just find you, give you N10m and beg you never to campaign for me again!
Aside the blatant lies (Like employing more than Dangote) You just said Let's try A THIEF!!?
On Topic, I believe Lamido can make a difference. Am from Jigawa so I know what am saying.
do they do nairaland.com in Jigawa too?
Re: Sule Lamido Declares For 2019 Presidency Under PDP by zoomman(m): 5:49am On Oct 24, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Anybody can declare to run for presidency..Even a sarrki or two can declare to run...

If a Buhari as useless as he is can become the president, why not??
Common stop talking to ur president like dat. He's not useless, he's just clueless that's all...
Re: Sule Lamido Declares For 2019 Presidency Under PDP by summygee1: 6:15am On Oct 24, 2017
This Man facing money laundering and embezzlement trial in EFCC with his Sons. What has Nigeria done to this corrupt leaders?
Re: Sule Lamido Declares For 2019 Presidency Under PDP by highchief1: 6:39am On Oct 24, 2017
Coloradvantage:
thank you sir! choice! we mustn't toe the same path! put insults down next time sha! it doesn't hurt! we can be more constructive with our arguments!
na true Sha very sorry for d insults guy these politicians matter me
Re: Sule Lamido Declares For 2019 Presidency Under PDP by lazygal: 7:01am On Oct 24, 2017
JaneMafrodite:

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/2019-sule-lamido-declares-presidency-pdp/

The same sule lamido? Clearly no shame or self respect. This. country is a joke .no standard .It seems you must be corrupt to be a leader or respected
Re: Sule Lamido Declares For 2019 Presidency Under PDP by EazyMoh(m): 7:02am On Oct 24, 2017
Mune:

Kwankwaso need to be sold to the world. I enjoined you to pls partake in that project.

He is a youth friendly leader. He has touched the lives of so many of us in Kano who are from humble homes. He opened our eyes to what a serious govt can do with its available resources.. making us to asked the question: what in heaven had been happening before?

I know Kwankwaso's achievements first+hand, and I believe he's actually the best candidate so far. He has proven what he can do beyond doubt.
As you said we need to sell his potential to the rest of Nigeria like that old corrupt cargo is doing.
I am ready to support Kwankwaso of course, you can check my profile and read an article I wrote early this year. DanMusa was my top choice of presidential candidates. So directly or indirectly am already in Kwankwasiyya project.
Re: Sule Lamido Declares For 2019 Presidency Under PDP by tuniski: 7:02am On Oct 24, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Atiku has a house in America that he has not been to for over 12years...tell him to go to America and I would believe he is not corrupt.

Atiku is old oga, he is over 70 years. He is old.

I've nothing against Atiku, I don't know him personally but are you guys not tired of all these recycled piece of shiits? 33years ago a Buhari was head of state..8-9years ago, Atiku was in asorock..Are you people not tired? How can you people keep repeating the same thing and expect a different result? What is wrong with you people? Ontop how much?
Come 2019 I rather vote a known thief who has repented than a masquerading saint!
Re: Sule Lamido Declares For 2019 Presidency Under PDP by lazygal: 7:08am On Oct 24, 2017
LordIsaac:

A greater thief than Atiku has not ɓeen ɓorn!

Na lie ...
Re: Sule Lamido Declares For 2019 Presidency Under PDP by Mysselff2: 7:30am On Oct 24, 2017
Lamido is a NO NO for me,,,,,TOO MUCH BAGGAGE

DEAD ON ARRIVAL
Re: Sule Lamido Declares For 2019 Presidency Under PDP by Mysselff2: 7:37am On Oct 24, 2017
EazyMoh:

You just said Let's try A THIEF!!?

And by advocating we make Lamido president,you too has advocated we make a THIEF president.Recall when the EFCC went after him and his two sons for stealing Jigawa funds,he said "we are all thieves,some are big thieves,we are the small thieves"
Don't get me wrong,I'm not looking for a saint( after all both Atiku and Lamido are saints compared to the monster and treasury looter called Buhari Jubrin now in Aso Rock )
Re: Sule Lamido Declares For 2019 Presidency Under PDP by galaxy2020(m): 11:23am On Oct 24, 2017
Another obj stooge, who doesn't believe in restructuring. If you don't make Restructuring ur number one campaign Issue, forget it because only north west/east will vote for you.
Re: Sule Lamido Declares For 2019 Presidency Under PDP by Coloradvantage(m): 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
highchief1:
na true Sha very sorry for d insults guy these politicians matter me
lol! no wahala
Re: Sule Lamido Declares For 2019 Presidency Under PDP by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
Mune:

Smokescreen alert!
STFU, if you don't have a sensible thing to say.

If ur windows 1998 brain cannot decioher a simple thing crawl back into ur mother's vagina and stay thrre for good
MOTHERFUCKER angry
Re: Sule Lamido Declares For 2019 Presidency Under PDP by PDPGuy: 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
I wish Dankwambo will throw his hat into the ring

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Tinubu As Akpabio Defects To APC From PDP / Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In / 'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.