Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In (33988 Views)

Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP / How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by Trizzi: 8:29am On Aug 30, 2018
It appears members of Mainiyo community in Sokoto state are not in support of the defection of the state governor, Aminu Tambuwal, from APC to PDP. They came out in their numbers to sweep him away after his visit to their community yesterday August 29th. See more photos below.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/08/following-his-defection-from-apc-to-pdp.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by dukie25: 8:30am On Aug 30, 2018
Not surprised.
The going rate is N300 a day to hire jobless youths.

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by IamPatriotic(m): 8:32am On Aug 30, 2018
Tambuwal made the biggest political mistake of the century, he allowed Wike to misled him, non tears for him.

101 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by SolutionMee: 8:32am On Aug 30, 2018
I don't have time to waste on any Aboki

After all, everyone knows that they don't have a life

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by madridguy(m): 8:33am On Aug 30, 2018
Tambuwal see your life grin When we talk some people will not allow us land before attacking us.
Once you're against PMB in the North, sorry is your case.

APC till PDP rent out their wadata plaza for brothel.

90 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by abokibuhari: 8:34am On Aug 30, 2018
APC is a party for craze people

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:52am On Aug 30, 2018
They are as useless and lifeless as the thing ruling Nigeria at present

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by aolawale025: 8:55am On Aug 30, 2018
They would vote who a local godfather tells them to

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by dollytino4real(f): 9:01am On Aug 30, 2018
ok
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by yomi96(m): 9:23am On Aug 30, 2018
tambawal matter Na who the gods want to kill, he first makes mad

29 Likes

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by justtoodark: 9:31am On Aug 30, 2018
ole....!!!!

gerrout joor....clean your areas properly joor.....

oles...!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by justtoodark: 9:32am On Aug 30, 2018
to hell with fee dee fee....

5 Likes

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by justtoodark: 9:34am On Aug 30, 2018
SolutionMee:

you have nerves to be insulting people that want a better life....

apc is doing well across nigeria....

29 Likes

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 30, 2018
All i see is a wasted generation... when able bodied youths are reduced to this speaks volume if we would ever get better...

Its a week day, no chores, no work, no business, no school, no trade nothing.. to think an alleged right thinking all sense intact person would turn gallons of water on the road shows how low the IQ is.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by justtoodark: 9:40am On Aug 30, 2018
chaiii...apc surprise me ooo....brooms could become national symbol of nigeria.....

4 Likes

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by justtoodark: 9:43am On Aug 30, 2018
Esseite:
All i see is a wasted generation... when able bodied youths are reduced to this speaks volume if we would ever get better...

Its a week day, no chores, no business, no school, no trade nothing..

a broom is better than an umbrella....

for what do i need an umbrella sef...??

am happy when it rains...i dont need umbrella....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by Algaddaf: 9:47am On Aug 30, 2018
We shall suprise Babaiafara pigs come 2019... Sai Baba

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 30, 2018
justtoodark:

a broom is better than an umbrella....

for what do i need an umbrella sef...??

am happy when it rains...i dont need umbrella....

How broom and umbrella got into this is a serious mystery.. this is the exact product of what the picture signifies "illiteracy"..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by tuniski: 9:50am On Aug 30, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Tambuwal made the biggest political mistake of the century, he allowed Wike to misled him, non tears for him.
Politics is not sport betting.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by justtoodark: 9:53am On Aug 30, 2018
Esseite:

How broom and umbrella got into this is a serious mystery.. this is the exact product of what the picture signifies "illiteracy"..

but think over it....for what does a african need a umbrella for sef...??

makes no sense....

broom makes more sense....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by greatdreamer(m): 9:57am On Aug 30, 2018
These are almajiri sweeping floor for a piece of masa

Op, look for another lies

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by Butterflylleo: 10:20am On Aug 30, 2018
Chai tambourine oh sorry tambuwail oh sorry tambuwal is gone grin

5 Likes

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by senatordave1(m): 10:25am On Aug 30, 2018
SolutionMee:

Your now speechless.after you will come and talk of how buhari will lose the polls.if a whole governor is treated like this,what of others

4 Likes

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by senatordave1(m): 10:28am On Aug 30, 2018
Esseite:

If they were sweeping out apc,you wont say this

5 Likes

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by Bella55555(f): 10:30am On Aug 30, 2018
story for the gods more over an umbrella is better than a broom it protects one from rain
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 30, 2018
senatordave1:

If they were sweeping out apc,you wont say this

I think the rational thinking of both divide can be differentiated without much comparison.

2 Likes

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by Sirjamo: 10:31am On Aug 30, 2018
I am willing to donate a million pieces of broom and 10 million litres of water, we must sweep the useless regional party into the Niger River

5 Likes

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by senatordave1(m): 10:32am On Aug 30, 2018
tuniski:

Politics is not sport betting.
Apc knows it more than your pdp.imagine how a governor is being treated.upon the acclaimed hatred for buhari or apc in the south,they can never be this humiliated.never.apc scored 10 votes in gej polling unit and 220 in his lga in 2015 while in pdp scored 0 in bubu polling unit and 117 in daura.compare

4 Likes

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by senatordave1(m): 10:34am On Aug 30, 2018
Esseite:

I think the rational thinking of both divide can be differentiated without much comparison.
Your right but the summary is that buhari will likely win again nexr year no matter how you hate or try to hide it

3 Likes

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by adeniyisamuel59(m): 10:34am On Aug 30, 2018
Bubu has hypnotized these people, they find it so hard to think straight despite hardship and failed promises.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' / Fashola's Government Is Not As Good As You Think / Premium Times Sacks Andrew Ajijah Over False Report On Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.