Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,808 members, 7,959,517 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service (28039 Views)

Obasa: Sahara Reporters Lied, I Don’t Have 64 Accounts Linked To BVN / Sowore: DSS Lied, I Personally Served Them Court Order – Falana / Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by Oxenomy: 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
seunmsg:

The president never gave any approval.
According to SR, the president was aware of his reinstatement but claimed he was misguided..

5 Likes

Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by SalamRushdie: 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
seunmsg:

The president never gave any approval. It was entirely between the AGF, OHSF, Ministry of interior and FCSC. Below is a copy of the reinstatement letter.

I see u need more serum to cure your Zombiesm

8 Likes

Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by Throwback: 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
fergie001:
This Government has the highest number of Pastors,Deacons and Deaconnesses,core Muslims,Mr.I have-never-taken-a-bribe-in-my-life,and Mr.Integrity himself.
All are cantankerous,despicable liars and all are complicit.
See them,including this woman that was crying yesterday and thanking God for that position,Madam...if it's not you tell the truth,what do they teach you on Sundays?
Maina was re-instated on the 2nd October and has been working smoothly,and today Mr.Integrity is doing "agbekpo" work saying he is giving order.
Imagine,THE ONLY THING WORSE THAN A LIAR IS A LIAR THAT IS A HYPOCRITE.
This is not the 1st time that such would happen,there will always be excuses.Where is Oke's file,Babachir nko?
Now,to tell you how divisive and crooky this grandpa is,he is not telling efcc to arrest the fugitive,he is disengaging him and asking for a report,but wanted the head of tompolo and Nnamdi Kanu.
This top level job was done by him,he was very much aware,he is claiming plausible deniability(that Is if he knows the meaning).
Tell me what you have corrected under GEJ,the only thing is empowering some "rectum-cleaners" on social media.

Baba,you have failed yourself.....not us
I thank God for one thing,if we hadn't elected you,they will say the best,most prudent President that never was.
Now you have showed your backside and folly to the whole world

You are no better than Jonathan,you are a liar and worse.You are the Cabal.
I take exception to insult you today because children unborn will remember an "agavu" sat on that seat.

"The trust of the Innocent is the liar's most useful tool."(S.K)

I swear Buhari is a wanton disappointment. Like you opined, he has failed himself, not us. From almost being the best civilian president that never was, he is now the mistake that never should have been allowed.

He has so effortlessly demystified and unravelled himself as aimless and hopeless. From the medical trips abroad, to the slow response to corruption within the presidency, we have a president who has displayed the worst of the character and attitudes he once criticized.

How can the government of the day be in so much disarray simultaneously?

Now I remember the retort, "which presidency?".

Once again we are on the march, looking for a worthy President a nation can be proud of.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by seunmsg(m): 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
Oxenomy:
According to SR, the president was aware of his reinstatement but claimed he was misguided..

My opinion is based on the letter of reinstatement and not SR.

1 Like

Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by LordIsaac(m): 7:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
The Nigerian Senate is culpable in the high hanɗedness of this government!

1 Like

Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by Nbote(m): 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
So Maina gave himself employment abi... And u ppl say dis govt is not clueless.. Na PMB give am work jare and someone busted him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by LordIsaac(m): 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You are an honorable man ..Respect Sir
See high level incompetence. Ƴet, these fellows woulɗ suɓject a poor graɗuate to terriɓle interviews in the name of training.

2 Likes

Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by ashjay001(m): 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Buhari's corruption fight will be a joke if someone does not go down for this scandal

Unfortunately, its already a joke!? This scandal, should be d third in d series.

4 Likes

Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by oglalasioux(m): 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
Throwback:

Heads must be severed over this matter. Pricely heads for that matter.

This too will pass. We'll all forget by next week Monday. At worst they will 'release' some Chibok girls to divert our attention.

7 Likes

Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by bloodmoneyspita: 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
did maina write the civil service promotion exams?

4 Likes

Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by SalamRushdie: 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:
did maina write the civil service promotion exams?

See question oo..Oya head of Civil service over to YOU

1 Like

Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by gmaribel(m): 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
alcmene:
This is a season film. cheesy cheesy

Maina oya talk who reinstate you cool cool

I reinstate and promote myself to Director.

1 Like

Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by gmaribel(m): 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
oglalasioux:

This too will pass. We'll all forget by next week Monday. At worst they will 'release' some Chibok girls to divert our attention.

Or some billions will appear in some Ghana must go sacks ....at chisco park.

3 Likes

Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by Omeokachie: 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nothing new.

APC is a party of liars, led by president that lied on oath about his certificate.

5 Likes

Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by melejo(m): 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
Na me reinstate am, case closed

1 Like

Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by freeze001(f): 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
doctokwus:
Madam,you shouldn't have bothered.
Every sane person who has followed the fraud called Buhari and his government knows the HOS couldn't have reinstated Maina but because she is a Southerner,that criminal called Dambazzau wanted to heap it on her as has been this government's stock in trade.
By the way anyone that wants to claim Buhari wasn't aware of this reinstatement is a fool.
Buhari is the most deceptive,corrupt bigot that has ever ruled us.His well echoed claimed integrity was a well packaged propaganda of a man I have since come to realize is as corrupt as any of the worst Nigerian leaders that have ruled us.

Hehehe...you're surely getting there. I can't wait for the day u will admit that Buhari is worse than Jonathan and the change Nigeria needed was actually anything but Buhari and not just Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by decasey(m): 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
obonujoker:
Anytime I visit threads such as these, and I don't see the likes of Vedaxcool, passingshot, Omenkata, Modast., etc, defending baba, I get angry
day will avoid dis kind thread, besides day have not been paid dis month salary. grin

3 Likes

Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
APC n Buhari av scammed Nigerians....Fools n liars in power....2019 pls come

2 Likes

Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by yaki84: 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
Throwback:
Hahahaha.

The denials have started.

The same poeple whose media aides were trying to rationalise the reinstatement just yesterday are now swallowing their words like how kids swallow indomie.

The most ridiculous I heard was from the aide to the Interior minister who claimed that the HoS deployed him to his ministry and so his boss wasn't a party to the reinstatement.

A former COAS who is interior minister, yet totally ignorant of the implications of reinstating a man who is still a fugitive and who has not received any form of presidential pardon that could only come after a conviction, yet the moronic Danbazau allowed such to happen under his very nose? Is this the kind of slowpoke it took 6months to appoint as minister?

Shouldn't Danbazau have been the one to report this matter to the president?

Heads must be severed over this matter. Pricely heads for that matter.
u r not a patriot.

Sai barbar.

Bubu till 2027
Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by chloride6: 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
Let me see how the AGF will Dodge this one.
Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by SycophanticGoat: 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
obonujoker:
Anytime I visit threads such as these, and I don't see the likes of Vedaxcool (vedaxf**l), passingshot (the idi*tic big*t), Omenka (the bl**dy big*t), Modath (the cl*set big*t)., etc, defending baba, I get angry

Fixed! cool

1 Like

Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by DozieInc(m): 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
The denials have started, but it's all rubbish. Such things are not difficult to trace, so they should stop fooling themselves.
Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by yaki84: 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
doctokwus:
Madam,you shouldn't have bothered.
Every sane person who has followed the fraud called Buhari and his government knows the HOS couldn't have reinstated Maina but because she is a Southerner,that criminal called Dambazzau wanted to heap it on her as has been this government's stock in trade.
By the way anyone that wants to claim Buhari wasn't aware of this reinstatement is a fool.
Buhari is the most deceptive,corrupt bigot that has ever ruled us.His well echoed claimed integrity was a well packaged propaganda of a man I have since come to realize is as corrupt as any of the worst Nigerian leaders that have ruled us.
attention, this account has been hacked.

1 Like

Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by SycophanticGoat: 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
yaki84:

attention, this account has been hacked.

doctokwus has since retraced his step (say since early 2016 if I'm not mistaken). So he's very much aware of what he typed.

1 Like

Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by SycophanticGoat: 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
obonujoker:
Anytime I visit threads such as these, and I don't see the likes of Vedaxcool, passingshot, Omenka (the bl**dy big*t), Modast., etc, defending baba, I get angry

Fixed! cool
Throwback:

I swear Buhari is a wanton disappointment. Like you opined, he has failed himself, not us. From almost being the best civilian president that never was, he is now the mistake that never should have been allowed.

He has so effortlessly demystified and unravelled himself as aimless and hopeless. From the medical trips abroad, to the slow response to corruption within the presidency, we have a president who has displayed the worst of the character and attitudes he once criticized.

How can the government of the day be in so much disarray simultaneously?

Now I remember the retort, "which presidency?", Who is the presidency??.

Once again we are on the march, looking for a worthy President a nation can be proud of.

Fixed! cool
Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by guru03(m): 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
The greatest impunity, gangsterism, fantastism, can only be seen in the North, the Yoruba head of service just entered one chance.
Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by begwong: 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
So shall the confessions pour in and gradually ending your fraud APC wicked government inshallah
Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by knightsTempler: 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
alcmene:
They will now try to victimize her because she is not from the north, so that they can replace her with a Northerner.

There is so much impunity among this northerners. Yorubas should just stop being sheepish.

Query Danbazau not Oyo-Ita

True talk bro.

The sheepishness of the yorubas baffles me. It's like the Hausa Fulani have hypnotized some of them. I don't just get it.
Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by tit(f): 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
Southern criminals and northern saints
Kashiku 0 vs Baru 5
Oyo-Ita 0 vs Danbanza 7
Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by Aarenaija: 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
These people at the corridors of power in Nigeria are just jesters. No wonder their region is so backward. How can people be behaving as if nothing can happen even with the laws of the country?

In saner climes, the people would have being on the street protesting or still these people would have started resigning. Including the man in charge. "CinC"

How have the rulers become so shameless? Nigerians should rescue their country from these people.
Re: Dambazau Lied, I Didn’t Reinstate Maina – Head Of Service by 2n2k(m): 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
seunmsg:

The president never gave any approval. It was entirely between the AGF, OHSF, Ministry of interior and FCSC. Below is a copy of the reinstatement letter.

If this letter is genuine, then the Head of Service is a bloody liar.

The letter written to Maina is through her Under Flying Seal (UFS) as clearly stated in the letter.
UFS means the letter is not sealed and she is to read it and forward it to the recipient. In civil Service, this is usually noted by the superior officer by ticking across that UFS line to show he/she has seen the letter before forwarding.

For people accusing the president, they don’t know civil Service procedures. Why should the president be involved in discipline of an Assistant Director? We are not talking of a permanent Secretary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari / Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) / Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.