Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,225 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Working Loan Platforms Without Collateral - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Working Loan Platforms Without Collateral (14573 Views)

BDCs Back CBN’s Directive Stopping Use Of Domiciliary Accounts As Collateral / How A Free Loan Without Collateral Of N200,000 Saved My Business From Collapse / Zedvance Quick Cash Loan Without Collateral Or Guarantor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Working Loan Platforms Without Collateral by soap94: 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
There is no need to do that. There are some online loan companies, but I am not sure if it is exactly what you're looking for. For example, there is a company paperless loan, which provides loans online. More info here paperless-loan.com, you can check if it is still an issue for you.
Re: Working Loan Platforms Without Collateral by Muritala2015(m): 2:10am On May 24, 2019
Are you seriously in need of loan?

Do you serious business to finance?

Learn from my experience.....

True Life Story: My Business Nearly Collapse For Lack Of Fund! .....Until I Discovered Where I got A Loan of N200,000, Without Collateral From A Barely Known NGO, That Saved My IT Business From Total Collapse.

Read my story, it will benefit any serious mind who needs loan without collateral. Visit https://www.muritala.com/easy/ to read my True Life Story
Re: Working Loan Platforms Without Collateral by GradesGate: 6:49am On Jul 16, 2019
Coming soon...
GradesGate Loan Services live in Ibadan.

N.B...it is only for salary earners

Loan without collateral in Ibadan

For all enquiries

Send us a mail on :gradesgate@gmail.com
Whatsapp only:08097111171
Re: Working Loan Platforms Without Collateral by airminem(f): 8:14am On Oct 26, 2019
amicable09:

What!!!!

Incredible!

I keep saying it, there's so much money in the hands of retailers. Poor people spend more money for less.

20% on a few thousand naira loan for 60days?
Short term. Less risk. Very minimal exposure.
Boy! This is good business.

This pricing is everything.
Re: Working Loan Platforms Without Collateral by GradesGate: 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
Get soft loan from N5,000 to N2,000,000.

Who can apply : Salary Earners and Self-Employed

Email:loanenquiries@gradesgate.com.ng
Whatsapp:08097111171
Phone number : 08097111171.

N.B: It is ONLY for Lagos and Ibadan residents for now
Re: Working Loan Platforms Without Collateral by wholachy: 9:33am On Jul 08, 2020
Are you a salary earner?
Do you work and live in Lagos?

If the answers to the above is yes!
Here's great news for you.

Wholachy Pay[b][/b] gives loans to salary earners within Lagos without collateral nor guarantor.
No prior account opening nor savings.

You don't even have to stress yourself down to the office for processing as every everything can be done online via email or Watsapp.
Now isn't that fantastic?

Wait no further, Call or Watsapp Wholachy Pay on 08084616992 or 08062227821..
Email: wholachygroup@gmail.com

Getting Loans has never been this easy!
Re: Working Loan Platforms Without Collateral by wholachy: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
Are you a salary earner?

Wholachy Pay[b][/b] gives loans to salary earners within Lagos without collateral nor guarantor.

You don't even have to stress yourself down to the office for processing as every everything can be done online via email or Watsapp.

Wait no further, Visit our website to apply online @www.wholachypay.com. You can also call or Watsapp on 08084616992 or 08062227821..
Email: info@wholachypay.com

Re: Working Loan Platforms Without Collateral by SavageResponse(m): 6:18am On Jul 15, 2020
netyke:
Run from scammers.... You can easily get a loan from loulak-DHDP investment portharcourt at a very low interest rate. Our services are for clients within Rivers State and environs. Visit us at No. 7B Ekere Street Rumuobiakani off Aba Road close to Bridge bustop Portharcourt. You can call... 08064727964, 08038998386. Email : amoguiyke@loulak.com, info@loulak.com. www.loulak.com.

Are you still giving loans to people in PH?

I know someone in that city who needs a loan
Re: Working Loan Platforms Without Collateral by Kestar12: 9:31am On Jul 15, 2020
dekingboy:
I wish to share this with my fellow youths. I stumbled on an affiliate marketing system that is based in Las Vegas USA, that promised to train people for free. Their training modules are very interesting and has the potentials to become a huge source of income. The training starts on Saturday and It is totally free. You will learn everything on how to successfully build an online business be it on facebook, youtube, instagram, twitter, blogging, ship-dropping, google, adsense even online agents to mention but a few. It is a USA based company.

I commented about it on a post here yesterday on Nairaland and plenty people already email me for the link, so I decided to make this post to inform all Nigerian youths about it.

I have contacted some authorities that I know, who have built lasting online affiliate markets and they confirm it is real and rewarding. I have therefore registered, and had the access to see the complete menu. Nigerians are on the list making minimum 5k per month according to their rank.

I don't think it is wise to post the link here as the company is strongly against sparming. I am not an expert in this field, as this is my first attempt and I am happy it is legit. Send me an email as others are doing before the "cut off" this night. Even if you are not interested in the business aspect, try and get the training, you can use it to create your own system. Don't forget that it is free, free, and free. Here is my email for serious people....... dekingboy@yahoo.com Don't forget to thank me.

I have a long cue of people in my inbox waiting for the link. And anybody you enroll before him/her becomes your pre-enrollee, incase it turns to business for you. That means they fetch you money. I prefer Americans because their package is richer. Email...dekingboy@yahoo.com.... If you have any question email me too. The system is familiar but totally different.

I'm interested
Re: Working Loan Platforms Without Collateral by wholachy: 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
Are you a salary earner?

WholachyPay gives loans to salary earners within Lagos without collateral nor guarantor.

You don't even have to stress yourself down to the office for processing as every everything can be done online via our website, email or Watsapp.

Wait no further, Visit our website to apply online @www.wholachypay.com. You can also call or Watsapp on 08084616992 or 08062227821..
Email: info@wholachypay.com

Re: Working Loan Platforms Without Collateral by Parkings4155: 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
[quote author=VivaciousEva post=73406973]
If you are a salary earner in Lagos and looking for online, personal loans, I would recommend Easyloan (www.easyloan.ng).

You can get between 50k and 1 million naira depending on your salary and you can pay back in instalments, between 3 months to 1 year. Easyloan offers a relatively low and flat interest rate of 5% per month.

You could also get a bonus of up to 1% per month, if you repay on time throughout your loan duration.

Application is almost 100% online though there is an offline option if you choose. You will normally receive your loan within 24 hours of fulfilling all requirements.

Call 09096665661 or 09080702018

Can you offer loan to a business in Port Harcourt?
Re: Working Loan Platforms Without Collateral by wholachy: 11:47am On Feb 08, 2021
No heavy documentation required.

The application process is seamless and online via our website - www.wholachypay.com

The turn around time is incredibly short - we disburse within 24hrs from the time of application.

Visit our website to apply today - www.wholachypay.com

or call/whatsapp - 08084616992, 08062227821, 08139113536

Getting loans in Nigeria has never been this easy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Register An NGO In Nigeria +(Business Name & Limited Liability) / Copyrights And Patenting: A Guide To Protecting Your Ideas / $793.2 Million TSA Funds: Skye Bank Confirms Holding $41 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.