Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

DSS Denies Involvement In Maina’s Reinstatement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Denies Involvement In Maina’s Reinstatement (16814 Views)

Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Denies Involvement In Maina’s Reinstatement by Throwback: 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
Alaniyiokorausa:
my question is to those jubilating that Buhari did the right thing, that maina was wrongly accused by Jonathan.can you hide your face in shame now.

Those ones have since fallen inside the gutter.

They were programmed to defend, so they were already defending and rationalizing a criminal reinstatement of a fugitive civil servant who has more money than even millionaire businessmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Denies Involvement In Maina’s Reinstatement by DeKen: 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
Everyone is denying.
I guess I'm the one that reinstated him.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Involvement In Maina’s Reinstatement by Adekorya: 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
K
Re: DSS Denies Involvement In Maina’s Reinstatement by HoluwarTohbar(f): 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
vedaxcool:
The truth shall be know soon
The truth is already in the public domain, Nnamdi Kanu reinstated him, simple!

4 Likes

Re: DSS Denies Involvement In Maina’s Reinstatement by ehissi(m): 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
grin This one pass sarrki to defend grin

Wrong! angry

Sarrki is not paid by BMC to defend Buhari, he is paid to hail Buhari when E give Order......... undecided

Whether the order is possible or impossible............ grin

"We go dey hail", na E be the meaning of Sarrki appointment..... grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Denies Involvement In Maina’s Reinstatement by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
grin This one pass sarrki to defend grin
grin grin
cant seem to find omenka either

1 Like

Re: DSS Denies Involvement In Maina’s Reinstatement by ehissi(m): 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
DeKen:
Everyone is denying.
I guess I'm the one that reinstated him.

Actually it is both of us that reinstated him.

If no be say we too get level, Nairaland Mods for done ban us........ grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Denies Involvement In Maina’s Reinstatement by realoscar84(m): 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari has shown leadership by swiftly ordering Maina to be dismissed immediately n also ordering for investigation on how and who was responsible for his reinstatement. If it was it was during President Jonathan administration, Maina dismissal would've taken us till eternity before he will act. May we not have such calamitous, slow poke, clueless and drunken buffoon from otuoke kingdom sadled our highly reverred office of the presidency again. Amen. For the haters of PMB here, as I'm typing this comment, I have otumopor with mystical power equivalent of offor in my hand, if you love yourself, don't quote me or make any comment contrary to it. If you try it, hmmm, Mark my words. Your sack letter at ur place of work will be waiting for you at the office tomorrow morning. If you are self employed, you will get quit notice at ur business premises. If you are in the street, you will have trouble with LASTMA. but if you concurred with my comment, double double blessings, promotions n more good news will be your portion tomorrow. Ameeeeeen.
Re: DSS Denies Involvement In Maina’s Reinstatement by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
The president should sack himself for his nepotistic behavior.
Re: DSS Denies Involvement In Maina’s Reinstatement by DeKen: 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
ehissi:

Actually it is both of us that reinstated him.

If no be say we too get level, Nairaland Mods for done ban us........ grin

Lol grin
Re: DSS Denies Involvement In Maina’s Reinstatement by Tecno66: 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
Buhari cannot order Maina's dismisal. By civil service rule, he is to be placed on suspension until the court convicts him. He is still presumed innocent until the court proves otherwise.
Ohammadike:

https://www.channelstv.com/20m17/10/23/dss-denies-involvement-in-mainas-reinstatement/amp/

1 Like

Re: DSS Denies Involvement In Maina’s Reinstatement by oglalasioux(m): 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
So whose unilateral nightmare is this?
Re: DSS Denies Involvement In Maina’s Reinstatement by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
vedaxcool:
The truth shall be know soon
grin grin grin
Re: DSS Denies Involvement In Maina’s Reinstatement by bigboss80s(m): 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
Beehshorp:
Nnamdi Kanu in collaboration with Sarrki are both responsible for Maina's reinstatement

Lmfao cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Mehn u nearly killed me with laughter
Re: DSS Denies Involvement In Maina’s Reinstatement by jaybee(f): 10:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
gmaribel:
So Maina just walked into an office...resumed work and promoted himself to director just like that and EFCC were looking for him everywhere?? Please DSS should tell us another story.... As for the Head of civil service.. ..no comment!

Just show his reinstatement letter.
Re: DSS Denies Involvement In Maina’s Reinstatement by Realist2: 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
DozieInc:
The denials have started, but it's all rubbish.
Such things are not difficult to trace, so they should stop fooling themselves.

In these gov't you see DSS making civil service appointments, quite pathetic.
Didn't you hear of cabal before?, Daura DG of dss moguno, Abba Kyari ... are the presidency inside presidency. Buhari is just a mere figure head, nothing more.
Re: DSS Denies Involvement In Maina’s Reinstatement by DozieInc(m): 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
Realist2:

Didn't you hear of cabal before?, Daura DG of dss moguno, Abba Kyari ... are the presidency inside presidency. Buhari is just a mere figure head, nothing more.
In my previous posts I mentioned "cabals at it again".
They are all in on it, they are the presidency so they act with impunity and believe themselves "untouchables", quite pathetic... 2019 is around the corner.
Re: DSS Denies Involvement In Maina’s Reinstatement by Ayatullah(m): 12:26am On Oct 24, 2017
Luxxycool:
This is pure comedy, it goes to show how governance in this country is. A responsible government will suspend and deal with all the top government functionaries involved asap. But now they'll have to form a committee to look into it for another six months.

Had we a vibrant press, by tomorrow morning we ought to know What the head of service submitted to Buhari Chief of Staff about this Maina issue, but our press can hardly penetrate government inner circle or conduct investigative journalism.

When was the last time Nigerians got a scoop from the Nigerian Press? Time immemorial! What a shame shocked

1 Like

Re: DSS Denies Involvement In Maina’s Reinstatement by wesleyel: 5:38am On Oct 24, 2017
mgbadike81:
Nigeria is a zoo.that's the siimple summary.

Which means your an animal locked up in one of its cages.

Stop typing trash like a kid.
Calling your own country which you live in a zoo, haba.
Is that how you intend to effect change? Bringing the country down with your words.
Re: DSS Denies Involvement In Maina’s Reinstatement by Kamsichime(m): 6:45am On Oct 24, 2017
It is d D evil S ecret S ervice dat's investigating Maina. Mr daura u ar fired! Buhari u ar finished wen ur kitchen carbinet ar all liars. Ur pot of soup wil soar
Re: DSS Denies Involvement In Maina’s Reinstatement by mgbadike81: 8:53am On Oct 24, 2017
wesleyel:

Which means your an animal locked up in one of its cages.

Stop typing trash like a kid.
Calling your own country which you live in a zoo, haba.
Is that how you intend to effect change? Bringing the country down with your words.
Nigeria is a zoo,have never gotten better and would never get better. the only change possible in that hell hole is negative change. I taking delight to your failures while awaiting your eventual collapse/disintegration for the better good of humanity.
Re: DSS Denies Involvement In Maina’s Reinstatement by wesleyel: 9:22am On Oct 24, 2017
mgbadike81:
Nigeria is a zoo,have never gotten better and would never get better. the only change possible in that hell hole is negative change. I taking delight to your failures while awaiting your eventual collapse/disintegration for the better good of humanity.

You have already failed, collapsed, disintegrated for good of Nigeria and humanity.

Wether you like it or not, you are part of this hell hole cos you live in it. If it goes down like you said, it will surely take you along with it.

Change your mentality and you mind set. The reason Nigeria is in this mess in the first place is cos of people who think like you.

Imagine someone calling his own country in which he resides in peace a zoo. What does that make you?

God help you.
Re: DSS Denies Involvement In Maina’s Reinstatement by monex(m): 9:47am On Oct 24, 2017
realoscar84:
President Muhammadu Buhari has shown leadership by swiftly ordering Maina to be dismissed immediately n also ordering for investigation on how and who was responsible for his reinstatement. If it was it was during President Jonathan administration, Maina dismissal would've taken us till eternity before he will act. May we not have such calamitous, slow poke, clueless and drunken buffoon from otuoke kingdom sadled our highly reverred office of the presidency again. Amen. For the haters of PMB here, as I'm typing this comment, I have otumopor with mystical power equivalent of offor in my hand, if you love yourself, don't quote me or make any comment contrary to it. If you try it, hmmm, Mark my words. Your sack letter at ur place of work will be waiting for you at the office tomorrow morning. If you are self employed, you will get quit notice at ur business premises. If you are in the street, you will have trouble with LASTMA. but if you concurred with my comment, double double blessings, promotions n more good news will be your portion tomorrow. Ameeeeeen.

BMC spotted. lol

truth if if PMB did not sack him you will have a story to still tell about how maina was not corrupt but GEJ wanted to victimise him etc. There is a pattern in the way Zombies and Wailers think.

1 Like

Re: DSS Denies Involvement In Maina’s Reinstatement by mgbadike81: 11:51am On Oct 24, 2017
wesleyel:

You have already failed, collapsed, disintegrated for good of Nigeria and humanity.

Wether you like it or not, you are part of this hell hole cos you live in it. If it goes down like you said, it will surely take you along with it.

Change your mentality and you mind set. The reason Nigeria is in this mess in the first place is cos of people who think like you.

Imagine someone calling his own country in which he resides in peace a zoo. What does that make you?

God help you.
bla bla,a peaceful referendum is all we ask for, forcing an entire nation against their will with your murderous military and yet you call God's name? how can you hold another nation hostage and expect progress? grant us independence so that justice can flow like water.
Re: DSS Denies Involvement In Maina’s Reinstatement by alaskido(m): 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
I noticed SARRKI is no longer commenting on any thread that involves APC and Buharis cabal misdeed. He cannot defend this one. He has buried his head in shame. I told him from the beginning that he is defending people he cannot vouch for. All politicians are the same whether PDP or APC.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO) / PDP Primaries Ebonyi State / Buhari’s Return Date Shrouded In Secrecy As Wife Returns To Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.