Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,255 members, 7,864,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:25 PM

Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti (38487 Views)

Mobolaji Johnson: Achievements Of The First Governor Of Lagos State / Mobolaji Johnson, The First Governor Of Lagos Is Dead / Wike Drives Into Opobo Kingdom, Makes History As First Governor To Do So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by tico1212(m): 10:23am On Oct 24, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

The reach are getting reacher while the pour are getting pourer.

Dis ur comment na nerve gas o. I weak
Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by mechanics(m): 10:31am On Oct 24, 2017
And he has not paid workers salaries o

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by jordyspices: 10:32am On Oct 24, 2017
[quote author=yemififi post=61719208][/quote] ur more stupid than i thought
Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by akigbemaru: 10:39am On Oct 24, 2017
Angelanest:
In recognition of his leadership roles in Ekiti State and Nigeria as a whole, the Ekiti State government has presented a brand new Land Cruiser 2016 Model Jeep to the first executive governor of the state, Otunba Adeniyi Adebayo. The gift which was described by the Ekiti State Liaison Officer(Lagos), Mr. Toyin Akilo as a wonderful initiative by the Ayo Fayose administration is in line with the government's severance policy regarding its past political office holders.

Taking delivery of the vehicle on behalf of Otunba Adebayo at their Ikoyi residence on Monday, wife of the former governor, Erelu Angela Adebayo in her remarks after signing the delivery documents said her countenance says it all about the kind gesture.

"You know I am the quiet type, I have always been quiet but you can tell from my smile when I am happy, so you can see I am smiling", Erelu Adebayo said.

Otunba Adeniyi Adebayo served as the first democratically elected governor of Ekiti State from 29th May, 1999 till 29th May 2003.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/ekiti-ex-governor-otunba-adeniyi-adebayo-gets-car-gift.html
Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by Originalsly: 10:58am On Oct 24, 2017
donklef:
Nice one my Governor
....see?.....and we wonder why our leaders can foolishly misuse public funds.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by nobleblood: 11:58am On Oct 24, 2017
Funny how they give more to those who already have everything. While those who lack gets nothing.

Funny I tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by shadowwriter: 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
jordyspices:
fayose the great the leader of the oduduwa nation the president of baifra nd the ruler of the north i hail u sir

you be fool o, how Fayose b your leader for Oduduwa Republic(where the republic dey?), how hin b president of Biafra(the one wey don hit rock abi another one dey ni?), which part of the North hin dey rule?(I no understand, cause dem get shehu and emir wey dey rule for those places). You really need prayer. �
jordyspices:
fayose the great the leader of the oduduwa nation the president of baifra nd the ruler of the north i hail u sir

you be fool o, how Fayose b your leader for Oduduwa Republic(where the republic dey?), how hin b president of Biafra(the one wey don hit rock abi another one dey ni?), which part of the North hin dey rule?(I no understand, cause dem get shehu and emir wey dey rule for those places). You really need prayer. �
jordyspices:

Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by Fayo111: 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
Thats a good move Bros

Visit www.jolagict.com : All website needs
www.Hostgate.com.ng
Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
9japrof:
Waste of public funds. All the political game 2.0 but bros seeing in Aso Rock 2019 looks like a pipe dream

But one thing I have learned over the years is that, you never can tel
smiley
9japrof:
Waste of public funds. All the political game 2.0 but bros seeing in Aso Rock 2019 looks like a pipe dream

But one thing I have learned over the years is that, you never can tel
job 4 fayose come 2019 aso...R
Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by jordyspices: 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
shadowwriter:

ur more stupid than i thought fool since he is not ur leader why quote me shove ur stupidity down ur anus
Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by slimcharles: 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
the car b like tokunbo.e for buy brand new car for the ex governor. all the same him tried nt all governors can do this. well done sir.
Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by shadowwriter: 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
jordyspices:
ur more stupid than i thought fool since he is not ur leader why quote me shove ur stupidity down ur anus

lol, did you just call me a fool? anyways, I don't blame you cause you are ignorant and you don't seem to know how the world works or what is best for Nigerians and her youths.. keep it up, Fayose is your role model, cause the guy sef Sabi abuse, abuse me dey go.....
Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by omohayek: 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
It's encouraging to see so many commenters recognize this gesture for what it truly is, a horrible misuse of public money that could have gone to much better causes.

Where I disagree is the all-too-common focus on here on "workers", most of whom do nothing but weigh down the payroll: until every child in Ekiti is in school, and has access to basic preventive healthcare, while every pregnant woman can see a doctor, and preventable diseases like guinea worm and kwashiokor have been eliminated in the state, no governor has any business wasting federal allocations on flashy gifts to favorites, period.

As for the idiots who see fit to write nonsense about Fayose "respecting his elders" by giving away what wasn't his to give, I pray some other politician shows "respect for his elders" some day by seizing your personal assets and giving it away to some retired politician already collecting a giant pension. Let's see how much you appreciate such "respect" when it's built on your personal property!

Many Nigerians will only start to think clearly about how public funds are used when the current federal allocation system is ended, and all levels of government have to rely on taxation, as is the case in most other parts of the world. The problem with "free" allocations from the FG is that it's hard to teach people to value what they never worked for in the first place, which is why they can hail a corrupt, incompetent buffoon for basically stealing public money in broad daylight.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti by jordyspices: 4:29am On Oct 25, 2017
shadowwriter:

lol, did you just call me a fool? anyways, I don't blame you cause you are ignorant and you don't seem to know how the world works or what is best for Nigerians and her youths.. keep it up, Fayose is your role model, cause the guy sef Sabi abuse, abuse me dey go.....
stop quoting me u insulted me first was dat called for

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife / NANS Makes U-Turn, Joins June 12 Protest In Osogbo / 2019: Saraki Set To Launch Presidential Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.