Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife (38444 Views)

President, Wife, Son Spent Over 250 Days Abroad For Treatment / Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. / 2019: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Allege Ex-president, Wife Working For Opposition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by 9jahotblog: 5:00am On May 27, 2019
I can't believe someone used $16million to buy mosquito nets - Aisha Buhari

Watch the shocking video below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-T7dvUESBE

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by sykeng(m): 5:21am On May 27, 2019
mmmmm, bold woman

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Nackzy: 5:38am On May 27, 2019
Madam Your Husbands Government is worse than Abacha, and Obasanjos government, Massive looting is ongoing, but you will Never know now, Until a brand New Government Takes over, that when they will start uncovering, first place will Be NNPC, Second the Military, CBN, Abba kyarri, Office of the transport minister, Information minister, Fashoula the light giver,

268 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by xtianchris(m): 6:34am On May 27, 2019
Criminals

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by iornenge81(m): 6:37am On May 27, 2019
No be small matter

15 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Ekpeitut: 6:40am On May 27, 2019
5.7 billion naira on mosquito nets. Haba! I know your husband fooled gullible Nigerians but suffery suffery na. This your lie is preposterous.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Donniefred(m): 6:48am On May 27, 2019
See as these people dey call money shocked

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by wristbangle: 6:56am On May 27, 2019
We heard of N100 m to fix common leaked roof now 5.7 billion to buy stupid mosquito net?

Ah! Please God let me and my love ones leave this headache country.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Nobody: 7:09am On May 27, 2019
Nackzy:
Madam Your Husbands Government is worse than Abacha, and Obasanjos government, Massive looting is ongoing, but you will Never know now, Until a brand New Government Takes over, that when they will start uncovering, first place will Be NNPC, Second the Military, CBN, Abba kyarri, Office of the transport minister, Information minister, Fashoula the light giver,
pls edit your post and write worse than Abacha and Obasanjo government combined

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Nobody: 7:10am On May 27, 2019
Ekpeitut:
5.7 billion naira on mosquito nets. Haba! I know your husband fooled gullible Nigerians but suffery suffery na. This your lie is preposterous.

Do you have more information than her?.... would you also believe we spent 250m to build gateman's house?

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2017/02/construction-of-vice-presidents.html?m=1

12 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by olisaEze(m): 7:15am On May 27, 2019
Your husband has been in power for 4 yrs now. Pls channel your complaints to him as we the masses are powerless and our opinions usually counts whenever he travels and leaves the Vice President in charge!

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by lereinter(m): 7:16am On May 27, 2019
See bashing

Osinbajo is head of 500billion social fund

Minister of health was prempted as thief

Aisha- always talking but no action, won't she go BBC this time

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Flyingngel(m): 7:19am On May 27, 2019
Nackzy post:

Madam Your Husbands Government is worse than Abacha, and Obasanjos government, Massive looting is ongoing, but you will Never know now, Until a brand New Government Takes over, that when they will start uncovering, first place will Be NNPC, Second the Military, CBN, Abba kyarri, Office of the transport minister, Information minister, Fashola the light giver.

You have said it all. This is the most corrupt administration we have ever seen.
In previous administration, corruption was spread to every corrupt Nigerians but today just a handful of people are eating fat.
Whoever told you that Nigeria will be better is living on a long thing.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Nobody: 7:20am On May 27, 2019
Aisha should get lost.

Did she not promise not to support her husband's reelection if things didn't change?

Why did she support him, did things change?

I refuse to still be deceived by this stupid decoy of goodness and Care for the masses.

I shouldn't be angry on my birthday

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Ekpeitut: 7:27am On May 27, 2019
Esseite:

Do you have more information than her?.... would you also believe we spent 250m to build gateman's house?

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2017/02/construction-of-vice-presidents.html?m=1

What kind of fuckery and debauchery is this? Do you know what 5.7b naira is? No wonder our politicians tell stupid and unintelligent lies - it's because of your kind!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Shikini: 7:30am On May 27, 2019
$16m is roughly 6 billion Naira.
Meanwhile, the husband claims to be fighting corruption.

I like this woman's guts so much and I strongly believe she will make a much
better president than her dummy husband.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Nobody: 7:41am On May 27, 2019
Ekpeitut:

What kind of fuckery and debauchery is this? Do you know what 5.7b naira is? No wonder our politicians tell stupid and unintelligent lies - it's because of your kind!

You dont believe Govt can dole out such funds for such mundane purpose? Or you dont believe Aisha is saying something common amongst Nigerian politicians?

Smell the coffee, this is Nigeria.. if a clinic meant for only the presidency can gulp N3.87bn in a year, how much more proposal of mosquito net for 200m people.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Nobody: 7:43am On May 27, 2019
But you believe your husband can cut his hair with more than 100,000 a year abi
Check Buhari's haircut allowance for 1yr, it is over N5million.

They jostle to get political offices just to make money.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Ekpeitut: 7:50am On May 27, 2019
Esseite:

You dont believe Govt can dole out such funds for such mundane purpose? Or you dont believe Aisha is saying something common amongst Nigerian politicians?

Smell the coffee, this is Nigeria.

Of course I believe the Nigerian government can do such but why should she come out to insult our collective intelligence with this statement. This case should be investigated, if the president's wife can say this with a straight face then we are in deep sh**t.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by adadike(f): 7:56am On May 27, 2019
Remind me ma, how much is that your wristwatch again?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Nobody: 7:58am On May 27, 2019
Nackzy:
I don't blame you, the truth disgusts you, she is complaining but his husband was re-elected not like the shepopotamus Patient Jonathan that was quiet and looting money when his husband was in government and not re-elected.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by obo389(m): 8:08am On May 27, 2019
This woman sha.
So fearless and sincere to a fault.
If she want to contest for President, I and my family will vote for you.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by NobleAngell(f): 8:13am On May 27, 2019
Mtchwwww craze man talk. You mean like when your aide escaped with millions?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by maynation(f): 8:14am On May 27, 2019
My woman crush.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by israelmao(m): 8:14am On May 27, 2019
Aisha has come handy with her bombshell revelation.We will surely hear and see more in the days ahead.
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by EdeyHot: 8:14am On May 27, 2019
This is serious! Government is not offering common man any hope. So, you have to make legitimate progress on your own.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by EKevin: 8:14am On May 27, 2019
9jahotblog:
I can't believe someone used $16million to buy mosquito nets - Aisha Buhari

Watch the shocking video below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-T7dvUESBE
uhhh
Re: Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife by Kendumazy(m): 8:15am On May 27, 2019
Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Buhari Have A University Degree? / Police Releases List Of Authorized Siren Users / APC Chairmanship Aspirant, Others Die In Boat Accident On Way To Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.