Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,502 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

FIFA Player Of The Year Award: See List of Winners (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Player Of The Year Award: See List of Winners (Photos) (62805 Views)

FIFA Club World Cup Final: Individual Award Winners (photos) / Moment Messi Received His FIFA Men's Player Award. See Van Dijk's Reaction / Kylian Mbappe, Harry Kane, Luka Modric, Thibaut Courtois Win FIFA Player Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Player Of The Year Award: See List of Winners (Photos) by NeeKlaus: 9:04am On Oct 24, 2017
kerr9:
the goal scored by the goal keeper Masuluke or the female footballer should have win the award. Giroud is like every normal goal na
Be honest with yourself, how many times have you seen a scorpion kick goal?

The keeper's own is a bicycle kick. Is that not a normal thing in football? The girl's own is outside 18 yard shot. Is that not also a normal thing?

There was no bias here joor.
Re: FIFA Player Of The Year Award: See List of Winners (Photos) by Riodebla: 9:13am On Oct 24, 2017
Ronlado deserve it. I wonder what inesta is doing on that list and how come man utd mickky is not nominated for the puska award
Re: FIFA Player Of The Year Award: See List of Winners (Photos) by 2016easy2017: 9:27am On Oct 24, 2017
THE WORLD 11, ARE THEY PLAYING AGAINST JUPITER?
Re: FIFA Player Of The Year Award: See List of Winners (Photos) by joshnes(m): 9:42am On Oct 24, 2017
For the Fifpro XI I wonder what Iniesta is doing there. Kante would have been a better option. The coach of the year top three, Leonardo Jardim, Monaco's coach should be there at Conte's expense
Re: FIFA Player Of The Year Award: See List of Winners (Photos) by daremplus(m): 10:32am On Oct 24, 2017
Iniesta Is Not Worthy To Be In That Team, Hazard Deserves His Place,

1 Like

Re: FIFA Player Of The Year Award: See List of Winners (Photos) by BENSUCCESS01: 10:46am On Oct 24, 2017
NOBODY IS A FAILURE IN LIFE

Re: FIFA Player Of The Year Award: See List of Winners (Photos) by kerr9(f): 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
Michael004:
Go and kiss bro. You know nothing. You think na dick dem dey Play for there?
am a � girlcry
Re: FIFA Player Of The Year Award: See List of Winners (Photos) by kerr9(f): 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
tongue
NeeKlaus:

Be honest with yourself, how many times have you seen a scorpion kick goal?

The keeper's own is a bicycle kick. Is that not a normal thing in football? The girl's own is outside 18 yard shot. Is that not also a normal thing?

There was no bias here joor.
Re: FIFA Player Of The Year Award: See List of Winners (Photos) by nobleblood: 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:
My pikin most play ball, if him no gree, my future househelp must play ball professionally, somebody must play ball, sometimes I feel like I wAsted my time studying up and down, Ronaldo 1 week salary big pass my 3 years salary angry angry

some people wey get B.sc, M.sc, Phd dey earn 450K angry angry, while waec holder dey get 80 million per week grin..

work Smart NOT hard, omo nile and conductors get the same craze with Terry G, the even craze and suffer pass am..But Terry G carry him own crazy enter studio begin make fortune.

I get laptop and good internet since more than 10 years, but some Owerri and UNIBEN boys wey just borrow laptop from their friend last year, don hammer pass me, na youtube and blue film i dey watch since angry angry

Its your greed that is talking not you. Simple education you could not get right you are talking football that require omega agility endurance mental strength, consistency.. Et.c. do you know how many footballers are out there all over the globe that didn't get pass first base? If you could not succeed with education you would not have succeed with football either. Its relative.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Player Of The Year Award: See List of Winners (Photos) by NeeKlaus: 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
kerr9:
tongue
Lol.. she's speechless?
Re: FIFA Player Of The Year Award: See List of Winners (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
nobleblood:

Its your greed that is talking not you. Simple education you could not get right you are talking football that require omega agility endurance mental strength, consistency.. Et.c. do you know how many footballers are out there all over the globe that didn't get pass first base? If you could not succeed with education you would not have succeed with football either. Its relative.

wat dafuq is your problem, why are you hyperventilating on my post, and making stupid assumption undecided
Saying I did not succeed in Education, bla bla bla, are you inherently foolish or adaptively useless grin
I owe you no explanation or apology for my post, I said in my previous post that I have been watching Blue film and Youtube for 10 years and also saying my future househelp will play football, only a bitter frustrated denigrate like YOU, will not know I'm just joking around..

BTW, this is my last reply to you on Nairaland Forum, I don't roll with frustrated losers

I highlighted the insults for you to see clearly.
Re: FIFA Player Of The Year Award: See List of Winners (Photos) by almustopha82(m): 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
Iscoalarcon:
Ororo is the best but am not happy Isco should have been in the fifa X1 angry sad I dont why some idiots voted for Iniesta undecided
isco is nowhere near Iniesta haters... anyway u can hang urself kokan aiye
Re: FIFA Player Of The Year Award: See List of Winners (Photos) by haywhy59(m): 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
Everybody knows that the only thing Ronaldo brings to the table is goals. That's why you can only compare him to Messi in terms of goals and that's all. That's more reason why if Ronaldo doesn't score, he becomes a flop in the match. Ronaldo need goals to be the best player on the field but Messi doesn't need goals to be the best on field. Messi Apart from Goal Scoring He Combines Assist , Dribbling , Chances Creations , Most Through Balls and his vision with long range passes and defense splitting passes. The ability to take on four to five defenders and scores solo goals. And most of his goals, he starts the attack and finish it by scoring. He is always much involves in the overall game play. But the same thing can't be said on Ronaldo. So As an individual As a Goal Scorer - Assist - Passing - Create Chances - Most Through Balls - Vision - Creative Invention Moves - Technical Abilities - Natural Gifted Playing Style - As a Playmaker - Better Team Player - and as a Complete Player Messi is Miles Ahead of Ronaldo Whether haters accept it or not, and Don't judge Messi by just few bad games in a Session instead judge Messi overall individually from Last 12 years since he started playing Football. Messi is a different footballer and been endorsed by majority and the legends of the game as the GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

Messi Play Beautiful Football where Ronaldo is only a Goal poacher.

And when Ronaldo's fans faced the truth that Ronaldo is only a goal poacher then they bring the same old 10 years ago Manchester United shit. � that Ronaldo was God at Man U..come on idiots at Man U. He was like Modric - Ozil and Di Maria types of Good Playmaker who played as a Second Winger which helped him to scores Goals too but He was not like Messi - Zidane - Ronaldinho - Xavi - Kaka - Pirlo..types of Exceptional PlayMaker Who all are Genius too.

And Winning trophies is Based on Overall Team performance because Great Players can win you many matches single handedly but not every matches for that you need a Balance team and as an individual overall player Messi is Far ahead of Ronaldo.

Messi is The Naturally Gifted Talented and Magical ARTIST where Ronaldo is the trained Product and a Built POACHER.

if you want to see only Goal Poaching Then watch Ronaldo or just check out scores after the match is finished. because you don't need to watch the whole match . but if you want to watch...Beautiful Play and Magic and Artistry + Goals - Assist - Dribbling and everything then watch Messi . and winning matches is depend on Team overall performance because individual players can win you many matches own his own but not every matches .for that you need a team performance . and Messi did won many matches many times single handedly but its so unfortunate that he lost in major finals despite of his spectacular individual performance by goals - assist and Every Way. He almost single handedly Lead argentina to 4 major finals where star players like Higuain - Aguarro and Lavesi were Flopp and Angel di Maria ruled out due to injury then its Messi who Carried Argentina as the One Man Army because without Him this so called Big Argentina team is even struggling to qualify for the WC 2018 . Thats the Imapct and Power of Lone Fighter Messi .������✊�

Those who knows Football knew that Messi is The Greatest Ever .
and Penaldo is Definitely in the Top 5 Greatest Poacher of all time Debate
but as an overall Player, He is Not even in the Top 10 Greatest of All Time in any Mature Fans's or Experts List . � � ✌️

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Player Of The Year Award: See List of Winners (Photos) by nobleblood: 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:

wat dafuq is your problem, why are you hyperventilating on my post, and making stupid assumption undecided
Saying I did not succeed in Education, bla bla bla, are you inherently foolish or adaptively useless grin
I owe you no explanation or apology for my post, I said in my previous post that I have been watching Blue film and Youtube for 10 years and also saying my future househelp will play football, only a bitter frustrated denigrate like YOU, will not know I'm just joking around..

BTW, this is my last reply to you on Nairaland Forum, I don't roll with frustrated losers

I highlighted the insults for you to see clearly.

I guest I was only joking too...
Re: FIFA Player Of The Year Award: See List of Winners (Photos) by Agadaobo(m): 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
haywhy59:
Everybody knows that the only thing Ronaldo brings to the table is goals. That's why you can only compare him to Messi in terms of goals and that's all. That's more reason why if Ronaldo doesn't score, he becomes a flop in the match. Ronaldo need goals to be the best player on the field but Messi doesn't need goals to be the best on field. Messi Apart from Goal Scoring He Combines Assist , Dribbling , Chances Creations , Most Through Balls and his vision with long range passes and defense splitting passes. The ability to take on four to five defenders and scores solo goals. And most of his goals, he starts the attack and finish it by scoring. He is always much involves in the overall game play. But the same thing can't be said on Ronaldo. So As an individual As a Goal Scorer - Assist - Passing - Create Chances - Most Through Balls - Vision - Creative Invention Moves - Technical Abilities - Natural Gifted Playing Style - As a Playmaker - Better Team Player - and as a Complete Player Messi is Miles Ahead of Ronaldo Whether haters accept it or not, and Don't judge Messi by just few bad games in a Session instead judge Messi overall individually from Last 12 years since he started playing Football. Messi is a different footballer and been endorsed by majority and the legends of the game as the GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

Messi Play Beautiful Football where Ronaldo is only a Goal poacher.

And when Ronaldo's fans faced the truth that Ronaldo is only a goal poacher then they bring the same old 10 years ago Manchester United shit. � that Ronaldo was God at Man U..come on idiots at Man U. He was like Modric - Ozil and Di Maria types of Good Playmaker who played as a Second Winger which helped him to scores Goals too but He was not like Messi - Zidane - Ronaldinho - Xavi - Kaka - Pirlo..types of Exceptional PlayMaker Who all are Genius too.

And Winning trophies is Based on Overall Team performance because Great Players can win you many matches single handedly but not every matches for that you need a Balance team and as an individual overall player Messi is Far ahead of Ronaldo.

Messi is The Naturally Gifted Talented and Magical ARTIST where Ronaldo is the trained Product and a Built POACHER.

if you want to see only Goal Poaching Then watch Ronaldo or just check out scores after the match is finished. because you don't need to watch the whole match . but if you want to watch...Beautiful Play and Magic and Artistry + Goals - Assist - Dribbling and everything then watch Messi . and winning matches is depend on Team overall performance because individual players can win you many matches own his own but not every matches .for that you need a team performance . and Messi did won many matches many times single handedly but its so unfortunate that he lost in major finals despite of his spectacular individual performance by goals - assist and Every Way. He almost single handedly Lead argentina to 4 major finals where star players like Higuain - Aguarro and Lavesi were Flopp and Angel di Maria ruled out due to injury then its Messi who Carried Argentina as the One Man Army because without Him this so called Big Argentina team is even struggling to qualify for the WC 2018 . Thats the Imapct and Power of Lone Fighter Messi .������✊�

Those who knows Football knew that Messi is The Greatest Ever .
and Penaldo is Definitely in the Top 5 Greatest Poacher of all time Debate
but as an overall Player, He is Not even in the Top 10 Greatest of All Time in any Mature Fans's or Experts List . � � ✌️

Who all this your story help
Re: FIFA Player Of The Year Award: See List of Winners (Photos) by kerr9(f): 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Lol.. she's speechless?
na u sabi lol. Hope u are having a nice day
Re: FIFA Player Of The Year Award: See List of Winners (Photos) by NeeKlaus: 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
kerr9:
na u sabi lol. Hope u are having a nice day
Yeah, I did. Hope your day was fruitful too?
Re: FIFA Player Of The Year Award: See List of Winners (Photos) by ahmEenu(m): 3:04am On Oct 25, 2017
Habeyy:
grin grin
U reason beyond yourself
U can't have my headache for me
I am saying Giraud scorpion's was my first,u dey reason say I no dey watch ball
I tire for una.
This ur oversabi is really,really sending you to
overdrive
Mr ESPN grin
lmao I laugh u
Now u are talking as if u don't understand your first comment. U said Giroud's scorpion is the only scorpion kick u have seen... That's y i quote u..... Every Africans were supporting the south African goal keeper and u are here supporting another brand.. Chai cry
Habeyy:
grin grin
U reason beyond yourself
U can't have my headache for me
I am saying Giraud scorpion's was my first,u dey reason say I no dey watch ball
I tire for una.
This ur oversabi is really,really sending you to
overdrive
Mr ESPN grin
lmao I laugh u
Now u are talking as if u don't understand your first comment. U said Giroud's scorpion is the only scorpion kick u have seen... That's y i quote u..... Every Africans were supporting the south African goal keeper and u are here supporting another brand.. Chai
Re: FIFA Player Of The Year Award: See List of Winners (Photos) by ahmEenu(m): 3:08am On Oct 25, 2017
ambrosini593:

you make me laugh. that fake and man utd's offside goal. moreover, the player waited for the ball to come. please go and watch giroud's goal again. the build up, the ball behind him and the ball kissing the cross bar. mehn, you can't see that goal again. that south Africa goal keeper is normal, everyday overhead kick but u can't take it away from giroud. classic
african experts at it again.... This is unbelievable, many Nigerians don't even watch football match but will come out saying wat dey don't know... Abeg give me link of a YouTube video where any goal keeper scored a bicycle kick..... That keeper deserve it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIFA Player Of The Year Award: See List of Winners (Photos) by ambrosini593(m): 3:31am On Oct 25, 2017
ahmEenu:
african experts at it again.... This is unbelievable, many Nigerians don't even watch football match but will come out saying wat dey don't know... Abeg give me link of a YouTube video where any goal keeper scored a bicycle kick..... That keeper deserve it
a goal scored with the ball facing you (goalkeeper) and with a goal scored with ball behind (giroud), which is better?. for Christ sake, you cannot compare bicycle kick with scorpion kick. with bicycle the player sees the ball and calculate the angle to place the ball but you cannot with scorpion goal .you can score bicycle kick with 10 attempts but u can't score scorpion with 200 attempts. in a season, you can see over 5 bicycle kick goals but in 10 years no scorpion. so because it was a goalkeeper that scored the bicycle kick goal and therefore he should be given ahead of the scorpion's goal. na wa o. that would have been a great in injustice. go and watch giroud's goal again sir. from the buildup to the ball kissing the cross bar, that's beauty men. at the viewing centre I watched the live ceremony, everybody supported giroud's goal including ladies
Re: FIFA Player Of The Year Award: See List of Winners (Photos) by kerr9(f): 7:36am On Oct 25, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Yeah, I did. Hope your day was fruitful too?
yes
Re: FIFA Player Of The Year Award: See List of Winners (Photos) by Habeyy(m): 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
ahmEenu:
lmao I laugh u
Now u are talking as if u don't understand your first comment. U said Giroud's scorpion is the only scorpion kick u have seen... That's y i quote u..... Every Africans were supporting the south African goal keeper and u are here supporting another brand.. Chai cry lmao I laugh u
Now u are talking as if u don't understand your first comment. U said Giroud's scorpion is the only scorpion kick u have seen... That's y i quote u..... Every Africans were supporting the south African goal keeper and u are here supporting another brand.. Chai
Speak for yourself MR
grin How u know say all africand both living and dead were rooting for the south african guy
I dey tell u say that Giroud's own na my first one and you still dey argue
Guy,ur matter just tire me
U dey argue against fact
Ur reasoning no be from here
Re: FIFA Player Of The Year Award: See List of Winners (Photos) by ahmEenu(m): 6:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
All right... U win
Re: FIFA Player Of The Year Award: See List of Winners (Photos) by Gabflex: 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
meforyou1:
call police
wetin police fit do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) / Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. / Riyad Mahrez Proposes To Taylor Ward With £400k Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.