Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,112 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

When Prophecies Comes True: Who Else Thinks Buhari Is A Saint? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Prophecies Comes True: Who Else Thinks Buhari Is A Saint? (477 Views)

Could This Be True? Who Handed Over Nigeria To The Fulani? / 'If You Are A Saint Publish Your Assets' - Shehu Sani Dares APC Members / 'Moving To APC Makes You A Saint' Theory Is No Longer True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Prophecies Comes True: Who Else Thinks Buhari Is A Saint? by Destined2win: 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
Sometime ago, I created this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3989535/see-why-president-most-selfish,
some people thought I was being rude or something but present events in the political sphere of Nigeria has shown that I aptly described the President and his attitude.

It was more of an eye opener for Nigerians not to expect much from Buhari because he will disappoint. A leopard cannot suddenly change his spots. It doesn't happen. Buhari's government is an embodiment of corruption. Forget all those news that he didn't know. All those are just to cover his mess.

How can someone become the Head of Human Resources in a Ministry and the President won't know.

Nigerians you guys should wake up. Another prophecy of mine that will be fulfilled is that I will become President and there will be peace and prosperity in the land.

Nigerian President is a disappointment and a mockery of the anti-corruption war.
Re: When Prophecies Comes True: Who Else Thinks Buhari Is A Saint? by clevvermind(m): 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
OP, ARE YOU FINE AT ALL?
Re: When Prophecies Comes True: Who Else Thinks Buhari Is A Saint? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
Even the small ant in my house knows this
Re: When Prophecies Comes True: Who Else Thinks Buhari Is A Saint? by Destined2win: 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
clevvermind:
OP, ARE YOU FINE AT ALL?
This question should be directed to Buhari.

He's wasting resources that I will use to take care of you when I become President

(1) (Reply)

Minister Announces N1bn Reward For Top-performing Agency / Fani-kayode Reveals Why Buhari Should Resign / Buhari Policies Are Mere Propaganda - Apc Bot Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.