Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Buhari Policies Are Mere Propaganda - Apc Bot Member - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Policies Are Mere Propaganda - Apc Bot Member (475 Views)

TCN: Free Electricity Is Mere Propaganda / Presidency Launches Television And Radio Programme To Promote Buhari’s Policies / Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Policies Are Mere Propaganda - Apc Bot Member by Referendum50(f): 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
POLITICSBuhari’s policies are ‘mere propaganda’ – APC BoT member, Galadima Published on October 28, 2017 By Seun Opejobi

Alhaji Buba Galadima, a Board of Trustees, BoT, member of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and former close ally of President Muhammadu Buhari has described some Agricultural policies of the current Federal government as “mere propaganda.”

He said this while faulting a claims that the Buhari’s government has used Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, to grant farmers loan and financial enablement.

Galadima insisted that the current Agricultural policies of the Buhari’s government is not being felt by farmers in the country.

Speaking with The Sun, the APC Chieftain said, “No, no, there are people from certain parts of the country that can never get loan or assistance from the government.

“I have been looking for some amount of money, I gave out my C of O, certificate of my farm and office that amounts to over N500m, yet no bank was able to grant me N16m loan . I had to sell my property to get some money.

“So what government is doing in the area of farming is mere propaganda, I have not seen anything on ground.

“I wrote to the Minister of Agriculture that I needed to buy certain farm equipment and agricultural facilities, he is yet to reply my letter four months after.

“I had a late planting and I am suffering that as the rain has suddenly seized. If this type of treatment is being given to me, how about the man in the village who cannot reach the minister of agriculture or anybody?”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/28/buharis-policies-mere-propaganda-apc-bot-member-galadima/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook
Re: Buhari Policies Are Mere Propaganda - Apc Bot Member by Referendum50(f): 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
Referendum50:
POLITICSBuhari’s policies are ‘mere propaganda’ – APC BoT member, Galadima Published on October 28, 2017 By Seun Opejobi

Alhaji Buba Galadima, a Board of Trustees, BoT, member of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and former close ally of President Muhammadu Buhari has described some Agricultural policies of the current Federal government as “mere propaganda.”

He said this while faulting a claims that the Buhari’s government has used Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, to grant farmers loan and financial enablement.

Galadima insisted that the current Agricultural policies of the Buhari’s government is not being felt by farmers in the country.

Speaking with The Sun, the APC Chieftain said, “No, no, there are people from certain parts of the country that can never get loan or assistance from the government.

“I have been looking for some amount of money, I gave out my C of O, certificate of my farm and office that amounts to over N500m, yet no bank was able to grant me N16m loan . I had to sell my property to get some money.

“So what government is doing in the area of farming is mere propaganda, I have not seen anything on ground.

“I wrote to the Minister of Agriculture that I needed to buy certain farm equipment and agricultural facilities, he is yet to reply my letter four months after.

“I had a late planting and I am suffering that as the rain has suddenly seized. If this type of treatment is being given to me, how about the man in the village who cannot reach the minister of agriculture or anybody?”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/28/buharis-policies-mere-propaganda-apc-bot-member-galadima/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook

But every wise person knows it
Re: Buhari Policies Are Mere Propaganda - Apc Bot Member by SweetWJ(m): 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
I have always prayed that since its difficult for the masses to fight them, then they should fight themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Policies Are Mere Propaganda - Apc Bot Member by Nkemtreasure: 1:12am On Oct 30, 2017
SweetWJ:
I have always prayed that since its difficult for the masses to fight them, then they should fight themselves.

God answers prayers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Policies Are Mere Propaganda - Apc Bot Member by uzomagic(m): 2:12am On Oct 31, 2017
I think saying the CBN-backed Anchor Borrowers Programme is propaganda is dishonest politics. I know many who have benefited from the programme. I think the way people can participate in the programme was clearly communicated to all farmers across the country. It doesn't involve writing a letter to a Minister or to anyone in government for that matter. I think it's not fair to try to peddle influence when the simple steps to take in order to benefit from government programmes like every Nigerian is well spelt out.
Re: Buhari Policies Are Mere Propaganda - Apc Bot Member by magoo10(m): 6:21am On Oct 31, 2017
Buhari used propaganda to get to power, but it is getting clearer to the dullard that you cannot run a government on propaganda .
Buhari is almost useless and have nothing to offer.

(1) (Reply)

T / PHOTOS: New SGF, Boss Mustapha Visits Osinbajo / Orji Kalu Posters Floods Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.