Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,856 members, 7,855,529 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

Head Of Service, Winifred Oyo-ita Was Aware Of Abdulrasheed Maina's Reinstatemen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Head Of Service, Winifred Oyo-ita Was Aware Of Abdulrasheed Maina's Reinstatemen (959 Views)

Campaign Posters Of Abdulrasheed Maina In Borno, Kaduna & Bauchi / Fake Photo Of Abdulrasheed Maina Circulating On Social Media. / President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Head Of Service, Winifred Oyo-ita Was Aware Of Abdulrasheed Maina's Reinstatemen by deji17: 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
A letter from the Ministry of Interior, indicating that Head of Service, Winifred Oyo-Ita was aware of Abdulrasheed Maina's reinstatement

Re: Head Of Service, Winifred Oyo-ita Was Aware Of Abdulrasheed Maina's Reinstatemen by senatordave1(m): 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
First to comment.anyway,i knew she was involved,its impossible for such acts to be done without her knowledge.its unfortunate that shes from my
state but she has to go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Head Of Service, Winifred Oyo-ita Was Aware Of Abdulrasheed Maina's Reinstatemen by uncleiykeman(m): 11:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nigeria is a lawless zoo.
Re: Head Of Service, Winifred Oyo-ita Was Aware Of Abdulrasheed Maina's Reinstatemen by deji17: 11:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
uncleiykeman:
Nigeria is a lawless zoo.

If Nigeria is a zoo, that should include you. Then which animal are you in the zoo?

1 Like

Re: Head Of Service, Winifred Oyo-ita Was Aware Of Abdulrasheed Maina's Reinstatemen by uncleiykeman(m): 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
deji17:

If Nigeria is a zoo, that should include you. Then which animal are you in the zoo?

I am not a nigerian, tufiakwa!!! I am a proud biafran.

1 Like

Re: Head Of Service, Winifred Oyo-ita Was Aware Of Abdulrasheed Maina's Reinstatemen by Kyase(m): 11:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
senatordave1:
First to comment.anyway,i knew she was involved,its impossible for such acts to be done without her knowledge.its unfortunate that shes from my
state but she has to go.
Go pursue her na.
Re: Head Of Service, Winifred Oyo-ita Was Aware Of Abdulrasheed Maina's Reinstatemen by Kyase(m): 11:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
deji17:

pig na, why you still dey ask?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Head Of Service, Winifred Oyo-ita Was Aware Of Abdulrasheed Maina's Reinstatemen by Ogonimilitant(m): 11:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
lets forget about the smokescreen. Buhari is acting as if he does not know what happened
He never believed Nigerians would react like this. all these pretense, We know Bubu is aware

If not for the media that exposed this, Buhari men in the government and Nairaland would have been
shouting " Buhari is fighting corruption"

1 Like

Re: Head Of Service, Winifred Oyo-ita Was Aware Of Abdulrasheed Maina's Reinstatemen by HoluwarTohbar(f): 12:23am On Oct 24, 2017
Kyase:
pig na, why you still dey ask?
Go and graduate first.

1 Like

Re: Head Of Service, Winifred Oyo-ita Was Aware Of Abdulrasheed Maina's Reinstatemen by deji17: 12:36am On Oct 24, 2017
uncleiykeman:

I am not a nigerian, tufiakwa!!! I am a proud biafran.

No wonder. Delusion Grandeur...

No lefelendum, no erection... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Head Of Service, Winifred Oyo-ita Was Aware Of Abdulrasheed Maina's Reinstatemen by SalamRushdie: 12:59am On Oct 24, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
lets forget about the smokescreen. Buhari is acting as if he does not know what happened
He never believed Nigerians would react like this. all these pretense, We know Bubu is aware

If not for the media that exposed this, Buhari men in the government and Nairaland would have been
shouting " Buhari is fighting corruption"

Ofcourse Buhari knew ..See picture of Buhariand maina

Re: Head Of Service, Winifred Oyo-ita Was Aware Of Abdulrasheed Maina's Reinstatemen by Feraz(m): 1:14am On Oct 24, 2017
I ws shocked reading comments from previous threads that tried absolving PMB of this shameless and classless act going on recently. What is it with people and shifting the blame whenever PMB's hands are caught in the cookie jar? Why can't he just president-up and take responsibility for his actions? Which one is he was misguided? Why do we find it convenient to excuse him for wrong doings while raising the bar that we have lowered for him when it comes to Jonathan? Why can't we just treat them with the same standard? Why are we this hypocritical in this country? It is sickening!!!!!

When he finally leaves office in 2023 (because as much as I hate to admit it, I see him winning should he contest), the monumental corruption that would trail his tenure would be unprecedented especially the six months absence of ministers (which I still expect cretinous imps to defend) and his numerous medical trips. Dude's been demystified and his integrity charade (not like he had any to begin with) has been laid bare for all to see.

And while we are at it, where are the numerous BMC crews to work for their pay? Come and defend your master because you are needed in this crucial time.

2 Likes

Re: Head Of Service, Winifred Oyo-ita Was Aware Of Abdulrasheed Maina's Reinstatemen by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 24, 2017
Expensive sacrifice for the big boss......until people gets fired......not even a single true fight against corruption in this administration. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Head Of Service, Winifred Oyo-ita Was Aware Of Abdulrasheed Maina's Reinstatemen by Atiku2019: 2:06am On Oct 24, 2017
Fuji House Of Commotion grin
Re: Head Of Service, Winifred Oyo-ita Was Aware Of Abdulrasheed Maina's Reinstatemen by Kyase(m): 7:19am On Oct 24, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
Go and graduate first.
Whatever, atleast I'm better than some graduates. This must be queenofnepals
Re: Head Of Service, Winifred Oyo-ita Was Aware Of Abdulrasheed Maina's Reinstatemen by HoluwarTohbar(f): 7:27am On Oct 24, 2017
Kyase:
Whatever, atleast I'm better than some graduates. This must be queenofnepals
grin
Re: Head Of Service, Winifred Oyo-ita Was Aware Of Abdulrasheed Maina's Reinstatemen by wirinet(m): 7:40am On Oct 24, 2017
How did the letter above prove that the Head Of Service, Winifred Oyo-ita Was personally aware Of Abdulrasheed Maina's Reinstatement? It only showed a letter from the permanent secretary informing the office of the head of service of maina's reinstatement. It did not seek approval from the head of service. She even probably never saw the letter.

1 Like

Re: Head Of Service, Winifred Oyo-ita Was Aware Of Abdulrasheed Maina's Reinstatemen by Iceberg3: 7:42am On Oct 24, 2017
senatordave1:
state but she has to go.

and in ur wildest dreams,u think she did that without the knowledge and order from above,from the minister of interior,Danbazzau?
Its a northern agenda and buhari was definitely aware.
SaharaReporters have already laid that bare.
Re: Head Of Service, Winifred Oyo-ita Was Aware Of Abdulrasheed Maina's Reinstatemen by Kyase(m): 8:35am On Oct 24, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Revealed Why Buhari Sacked Abdulrasheed Maina / Okoi Obono-obla, Used And Dumped. / How Osita Chidoka’s ​online Social Media Team Destroyed Him On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.