Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,595 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs (24955 Views)

Facebook Messenger Now Lets You Unsend Messages / How To Unsend Message On Facebook Messenger / Whatsapp Adds The Ability To Unsend Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs by olayinkajnr(m): 8:13am On Oct 24, 2017
Taeewo:
Whatapp still behind Telegram in terms of features.... Telegram already has that feature...

The question is, how many of your contacts are using Telegram?

4 Likes

Re: Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs by sayhi2certified(m): 8:15am On Oct 24, 2017
unsend feature when I done dey use since how many years mtcheww GB Whatsapp best whatsapp

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs by Luckygurl(f): 8:17am On Oct 24, 2017
Everyone is just mentioning GBwhatsapp, is it like a clone or something

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs by romoruyi(m): 8:17am On Oct 24, 2017
Hmmm...
Re: Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs by fowlyansh181(m): 8:19am On Oct 24, 2017
sinaj:
its quite funny.
I wonder how they will evn find out.
snitches and bitter people removed
Re: Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs by dust144(m): 8:22am On Oct 24, 2017
All these features is to enable Nigeria securities track people joor. I no join.
Re: Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs by finnestdope(m): 8:24am On Oct 24, 2017
fidalgo19:

The feature is working already and currently in use

In wic version?? Cos I can't see it in mine
Re: Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs by talk2percy(m): 8:26am On Oct 24, 2017
Where she dey nah, she no dey work for my own oh..
Re: Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs by mikool007(m): 8:29am On Oct 24, 2017
The long awaited unsend button, time to start trouble grin

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs by Jagabanmonerry(m): 8:32am On Oct 24, 2017
lordmayor2013:
I have been enjoying the "unsend" feature on my whatsapp for several months now.. so it's not new.

whatsapp still behind gbwhatsapp
Which version did u download bro n where can the feature found. txn
Re: Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 24, 2017
Marketing and mass mind control preaching.

Why not just tell the people the truth ? That governments that be needs to know the location of whoever wrote or said what, so they can send their 'security agents' to location and target the person ?

People that want to show locations can take pictures at certain landmarks. I think techies are getting too invasive.
Re: Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs by daududaniel(m): 8:38am On Oct 24, 2017
Note that this is an end to those times you lie to your friends that you’re in a particular location when you’re somewhere else. It won’t end well when they request you share your location.

This feature i know for sure will cause loads of breakups.
Re: Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 24, 2017
finnestdope:

In wic version?? Cos I can't see it in mine
Search for Gbwhatsapp It has so many features
Re: Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs by daududaniel(m): 8:42am On Oct 24, 2017
chiraqDemon:
All those times I will be feeling down n then start texting love letter n romantic poem to a girl that has friendzoned me, only to feel stupid the next minute. God thank you for this
[bBros once they read the message it can no longer be retrieved.][/b]
Re: Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 24, 2017
I can't remembered the last time I used ordinary whatsapp.I've been enjoying this recall feature on GB whatsapp for a long time
Re: Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs by Tolu95(m): 8:44am On Oct 24, 2017
Nice development
Re: Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs by Jagabanmonerry(m): 8:45am On Oct 24, 2017
Luckygurl:
Everyone is just mentioning GBwhatsapp, is it like a clone or something
I tire ooo, some even dey mention YowhatsApp.. weither he wan sing Wo cheesy
Re: Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs by wildchild02: 8:48am On Oct 24, 2017
Good move

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:53am On Oct 24, 2017
Nice one. Now i fit swear for people anyhow and quickly hit the "Unsend" botton. At least I'll see the message that I swear for person buh dem no see am grin

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs by danfidel01(m): 8:55am On Oct 24, 2017
Seriously so many of you are Lagging Behind oooooooo....
All these features and many many more are on GbWhatsapp and we've been cruising everything since...
Matter of fact, WhatsApp company gets new updates and ideas from GbWhatsapp's multiple features.
All of you better upgrade cool cool undecided undecided
Re: Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs by ewizard1: 8:59am On Oct 24, 2017
olayinkajnr:
Already using on YoWhatsApp. I can even unsend messages that I've sent since a year ago.

WhatsApp only made it for 5 minutes.

Even if person don read am, I can still unsend it. YoWhatsApp dope
That feature doesn't work on my YoWhatsapp! I tried it!!!

***modified***
Sorry, on the WhatsApp modified by the Yo modda!
Re: Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs by segebase(m): 8:59am On Oct 24, 2017
am already using it ...i can use themes and oda stuff
Re: Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 24, 2017
olayinkajnr:
Already using on YoWhatsApp. I can even unsend messages that I've sent since a year ago.

WhatsApp only made it for 5 minutes.

Even if person don read am, I can still unsend it. YoWhatsApp dope
How do I unsend messages on Yowhatsapp?
Re: Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs by ewizard1: 9:06am On Oct 24, 2017
danfidel01:
Seriously so many of you are Lagging Behind oooooooo....
All these features and many many more are on GbWhatsapp and we've been cruising everything since...
Matter of fact, WhatsApp company gets new updates and ideas from GbWhatsapp's multiple features.
All of you better upgrade cool cool undecided undecided
I think the features were already there in the code but WhatsApp decided to release them as new update, even when they can release everything at once.
Re: Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs by olayinkajnr(m): 9:07am On Oct 24, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Just select the message and click the delete button, it will bring out 3 options, delete for everyone, delete for me and cancel.

Delete for everyone will delete the message from everyone's inbox while delete for me will delete yours alone while it still remains in the inbox of the person you are chatting with or in a group chat.

Check the ss

Re: Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs by ewizard1: 9:07am On Oct 24, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Just tap and hold the message, select the "recycle bin" on the menu bar and select "delete for everyone" in the pop up!
Re: Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs by olayinkajnr(m): 9:08am On Oct 24, 2017
ewizard1:

I think the features were already there in the code but WhatsApp decided to release them as new update, even when they can release everything at once.

You are right. All the features on either GBWhatsApp or YoWhatsApp are already in the Stock WhatsApp code. Including the ability to change themes. WhatsApp is just enabling it gradually.
Re: Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs by olayinkajnr(m): 9:09am On Oct 24, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:
Nice one. Now i fit swear for people anyhow and quickly hit the "Unsend" botton. At least I'll see the message that I swear for person buh dem no see am grin

Once you unsend it, even you won't see it anymore
Re: Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs by ewizard1: 9:09am On Oct 24, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Check the ss
Font is Gill Sans grin
Re: Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs by olayinkajnr(m): 9:10am On Oct 24, 2017
daududaniel:

[bBros once they read the message it can no longer be retrieved.][/b]

On the real WhatsApp, once they read it, it can no longer be retrieved. But on YoWhatsApp, if you like read am 100 times, it can be recalled. Even messages sent in the space of 1 year can be recalled on YoWhatsApp
Re: Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs by olayinkajnr(m): 9:11am On Oct 24, 2017
ewizard1:

Font is Gill Sans grin

Lolz, nah. Font is Brandon Gortesque Regular
Re: Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs by ksbusari(m): 9:11am On Oct 24, 2017
I can't wait for the recall or unsend chat message feature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!!!!!!!! My Android Opera Mini Doesn't Download Above 15mb / MTN Network Is Down / Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.