Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Maina: Who Is Lying, Minister Or Head Of Service, Buhari Decides - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maina: Who Is Lying, Minister Or Head Of Service, Buhari Decides (21574 Views)

Shake Up Looms At DSS As President Buhari Decides Acting DG's Fate. / 2019: Who Will Run If Buhari Decides Not To? / 2019: What Will Happen To Nigerians If Buhari Decides To Re-contest - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maina: Who Is Lying, Minister Or Head Of Service, Buhari Decides by Atiku2019: 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
Re: Maina: Who Is Lying, Minister Or Head Of Service, Buhari Decides by SalamRushdie: 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
I124U:
na wao, after them don clear the air say no be him, u still dey show us dz pic lipsrsealed

That was done before the clearance..i have taken tge pic down
Re: Maina: Who Is Lying, Minister Or Head Of Service, Buhari Decides by Atiku2019: 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
grin
Re: Maina: Who Is Lying, Minister Or Head Of Service, Buhari Decides by SalamRushdie: 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
modelmike7:

even after everyone know he's not the one in the pic?
smh

I posted that a long time ago before the air was cleared

2 Likes

Re: Maina: Who Is Lying, Minister Or Head Of Service, Buhari Decides by SalamRushdie: 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
vedaxcool:

ipob liar

Old post ..I have taken the pic down ..I am a man of honor .

1 Like

Re: Maina: Who Is Lying, Minister Or Head Of Service, Buhari Decides by thosedays: 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ef
Re: Maina: Who Is Lying, Minister Or Head Of Service, Buhari Decides by asawanathegreat(m): 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Apc is lying
Re: Maina: Who Is Lying, Minister Or Head Of Service, Buhari Decides by dalass(f): 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
nairavsdollars:
This is the most corrupt government in the history of Nigeria. I can't wait for another party to ppcome in 2019 and expose all the atrocities committed by APC sonce 2015
grin
Re: Maina: Who Is Lying, Minister Or Head Of Service, Buhari Decides by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

That was done before the clearance..i have taken tge pic down
okay bro

1 Like

Re: Maina: Who Is Lying, Minister Or Head Of Service, Buhari Decides by 2bam: 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hope these country called naija is not a joke?
Re: Maina: Who Is Lying, Minister Or Head Of Service, Buhari Decides by Jonwesley(m): 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
The reappearance of Abdulrasheed Maina is a joker being played by PMB to further dent the former administration of Goodluck Jonathan. You will soon hear the koko of what all these is about. This man ran for his life for exposing serious and massive theft by a few police people, a highly organized and powerful set of people. Watch as the mess will be exposed. Buhari is climbing on this for his re election bid. Quote me.
Re: Maina: Who Is Lying, Minister Or Head Of Service, Buhari Decides by Lomprico2: 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
Head of service is only acting from orders from above! I exonerate her!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maina: Who Is Lying, Minister Or Head Of Service, Buhari Decides by Charly68: 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
Am sure no seasoned administrator would commit such a professional malady ..only old soldier could do such a thing. It is too appalling

1 Like

Re: Maina: Who Is Lying, Minister Or Head Of Service, Buhari Decides by Lomprico2: 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
modelmike7:

even after everyone know he's not the one in the pic?
smh

So are u saying that is jibrin not buhari? grin
Re: Maina: Who Is Lying, Minister Or Head Of Service, Buhari Decides by enemyofprogress: 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
Dis our head of service too no bad o,but I prefer the Vice President's wife to her
Re: Maina: Who Is Lying, Minister Or Head Of Service, Buhari Decides by enemyofprogress: 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lomprico2:
Head of service is only acting from orders from above! I exonerate her!
if care is not taken the haboookis will use her as the scape goat
Re: Maina: Who Is Lying, Minister Or Head Of Service, Buhari Decides by morbeta(m): 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
What we failed to see is the incompetence of President Buhari. As a Military Ruler, Buhari was never ever incharge....Tunde Idiahgbo was the man of the moment and handler of the government. What we are witnessing now is stale behaviour and style of Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Maina: Who Is Lying, Minister Or Head Of Service, Buhari Decides by Senigentle(m): 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
Naira Land should re-shovel nairalanders that comments on first page. Is obvious that most of them are anti-government. Always in a haste to condemn whether good or bad. Such people are not wishing this Nation well. Their Critizism are not constructive but destructive.

I believe every citizen should always pray for our leaders to led us well.

1 Like

Re: Maina: Who Is Lying, Minister Or Head Of Service, Buhari Decides by Boyooosa(m): 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
My advice goes to the remnants of such criminal act to honourably resign and report themselves to the nearest police station as this will help them greatly instead of the nemesis catching up with them unaware.
Thanks.
Re: Maina: Who Is Lying, Minister Or Head Of Service, Buhari Decides by Lomprico2: 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
vedaxcool:

ipob liar

See painment! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maina: Who Is Lying, Minister Or Head Of Service, Buhari Decides by Lomprico2: 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
enemyofprogress:

Exactly!
Re: Maina: Who Is Lying, Minister Or Head Of Service, Buhari Decides by Lilimax(f): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Re: Maina: Who Is Lying, Minister Or Head Of Service, Buhari Decides by Guyman02: 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
Magun should be arrested too!
How can a wanted person assume such a position and EFCC feigns not knowing And he is in your most wanted list
Useless Cabal attack dogs.

EFCC is lying too. Malami and Danbazau planned it all and we don't know the reason behind it

2 Likes

Re: Maina: Who Is Lying, Minister Or Head Of Service, Buhari Decides by desmond2pk: 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
Maina isn't the first person that was fired for corruption that Buhari has brought back to government. Here are a few I can remember

1. AbdulRahman Danbazzau was fired as chief of army staff for corrupt practices in purchasing of arms and gas been appointed minister of interior by buhari

2. Mohammed Barkindo was removed as NNPC MD by the late yaradua for stealing huge kickbacks from oil and and been appointed as Nigeria's Secretary General to opec by Buhari

3. Acp Zakari Bui, a man accused and dismissed for aiding boko haram kingpin kabiru Sokoto to escape from detention was reinstated and promoted by buhari.

4. Abdul Rasheed Maina, a man that ran away since 2014 and has been declared wanted by efcc for embezzlement of N2bn pension funds have been reinstated as deputy director ministry of interior.

5. Ahmed Gambo Saleh, Registrar of the Supreme Court, He stole N2.2bn belonging to the Supreme court and was caught red handed and fire, today Ahmed Gambo Saleh has now been appointed the secretary of the committee monitoring corruption trials.

6. What about timipre Sylva? Over 46 houses seized by fg has been returned to him. This is a man with no known business o.

I can go on and on listing names.

Buhari recall on Maina is a sign that any Govt no matter how reckless or irresponsible can be called to order by Citizen Power. I have no doubt in my mind though that the man’s brazen recall was orchestrated at the highest levels of governance in our country. I have no confidence also in the fight against Corruption based on many instances of “see no evil; hear no evil” displayed so far by Buhari. If the highest office in the land could have been infiltrated by rats, it’s possible that shady rats in human form also thrive there.

Maina seems to my mind to be another victim of the power-play in this same highest office with Buhari as the umpire who has lost his whistle. The entertainment from what should be a dignified office continues to amuse us as the umpire

#Copied

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maina: Who Is Lying, Minister Or Head Of Service, Buhari Decides by AreaFada2: 11:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
Pavore9:
A fugitive reinstated and promoted under PMB's watch....comedy in high places! cheesy cheesy

Even Mr Ibu will not show this funny comedy sef. grin grin cheesy

It is really beyond absurd and ridiculous now in 9ja.
Re: Maina: Who Is Lying, Minister Or Head Of Service, Buhari Decides by dikeigbo2(m): 2:38am On Oct 25, 2017
All of them are liars......a man on a wanted list of the almighty Efcc for years,reinstated,even to the most sensitive ministry in the world.....everything concerning any country's securities starts and stops there..is where a a man on a wanted list is posted as a director......where is Ngeria heading to?

1 Like

Re: Maina: Who Is Lying, Minister Or Head Of Service, Buhari Decides by caprock(m): 5:45am On Oct 25, 2017
JOB OPPORTUNITIES @ Taxon Systems Limited
we are looking for young people to work in a new IT based creative designing and manufacturing company with lots of potentials.

Qualification: At least 5 credits in WAEC (GCE) including English and Mathematics or OND in a science based course. (Candidates must be computer literate and can communicate well in English language). Fresh University graduates may also apply.

Contact us: Send your CVs to info@taxonsystems.com and we will invite you for an interview.

Note: Preference will be given to candidates who live around Ajah or Lekki area in Lagos because of transportation.
Trainings will be provided.
Re: Maina: Who Is Lying, Minister Or Head Of Service, Buhari Decides by contigiency(m): 6:15am On Oct 25, 2017
My major take away in this whole issue is the reaction of Nigerians on this matter. Which sugests that the war againts corruption is actually succeeding. People are now receiving the message and it is equally changing us for good. Majority of Nigerians can now strongly condem evil when they see one. Without sounding imodest, bring this same issue 3 or 4 years ago, everyone would agree with me that it wouldnt have been a news. But as one can see, Nigerians going by their reactions are now helping directly or indirectly in fighting this menace called corruption. I know so many areas the present government could have done better but as humans there are, I was never expecting perfect situation either. I just pray that whoever that will take over from this man will fight to sustain or surpas what he has achieved in this regard.
Re: Maina: Who Is Lying, Minister Or Head Of Service, Buhari Decides by meforyou1(m): 6:17am On Oct 25, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Dis our head of service too no bad o,but I prefer the Vice President's wife to her
u are shameless
Re: Maina: Who Is Lying, Minister Or Head Of Service, Buhari Decides by meforyou1(m): 6:21am On Oct 25, 2017
desmond2pk:
Maina isn't the first person that was fired for corruption that Buhari has brought back to government. Here are a few I can remember

1. AbdulRahman Danbazzau was fired as chief of army staff for corrupt practices in purchasing of arms and gas been appointed minister of interior by buhari

2. Mohammed Barkindo was removed as NNPC MD by the late yaradua for stealing huge kickbacks from oil and and been appointed as Nigeria's Secretary General to opec by Buhari

3. Acp Zakari Bui, a man accused and dismissed for aiding boko haram kingpin kabiru Sokoto to escape from detention was reinstated and promoted by buhari.

4. Abdul Rasheed Maina, a man that ran away since 2014 and has been declared wanted by efcc for embezzlement of N2bn pension funds have been reinstated as deputy director ministry of interior.

5. Ahmed Gambo Saleh, Registrar of the Supreme Court, He stole N2.2bn belonging to the Supreme court and was caught red handed and fire, today Ahmed Gambo Saleh has now been appointed the secretary of the committee monitoring corruption trials.

6. What about timipre Sylva? Over 46 houses seized by fg has been returned to him. This is a man with no known business o.

I can go on and on listing names.

Buhari recall on Maina is a sign that any Govt no matter how reckless or irresponsible can be called to order by Citizen Power. I have no doubt in my mind though that the man’s brazen recall was orchestrated at the highest levels of governance in our country. I have no confidence also in the fight against Corruption based on many instances of “see no evil; hear no evil” displayed so far by Buhari. If the highest office in the land could have been infiltrated by rats, it’s possible that shady rats in human form also thrive there.

Maina seems to my mind to be another victim of the power-play in this same highest office with Buhari as the umpire who has lost his whistle. The entertainment from what should be a dignified office continues to amuse us as the umpire

#Copied
point of correction. Maina was reinstated as an Acting Director. Thats Director not Deputy Director
Re: Maina: Who Is Lying, Minister Or Head Of Service, Buhari Decides by Bizibi(m): 6:33am On Oct 25, 2017
Senigentle:
Naira Land should re-shovel nairalanders that comments on first page. Is obvious that most of them are anti-government. Always in a haste to condemn whether good or bad. Such people are not wishing this Nation well. Their Critizism are not constructive but destructive.

I believe every citizen should always pray for our leaders to led us well.
yes,I pray fr the old man to resign.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Aregbesola Commissions Dipson Plastics In Osun (Photos) / Breaking: Conspiracy As INEC Deny Igbos, Minority Tribes Their Pvcs In Lagos / Timi Frank Replies Governor Ikpeazu: You Are Nothing But APC's Mole In PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.