Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism (3209 Views)

2 People Emerge Guber Candidate Of PDP In Ogun State / Hamzat, Lagos Lawmakers Adopt Sanwo-olu As APC Guber Flag Bearer / Sanwo-olu Declares Bid To Challenge Ambode For Lagos APC Guber Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 24, 2017
no person wan bet..

wey dem tony/Apc media goons..

#1mill to una 400k.. if tony comes 1st or 2nd.

serious humans only.

let deal wink
Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by Agentsmith002: 11:06am On Oct 24, 2017
MXrap:
Hehehehehe..

I said you are an almajiri-igbo. I can give you my address at Udoka estates but you can only meet with my gateman. You guys are almajiris and 2nd class in igbo land. It is an insult for me to descend so low to measure with an abakaleke miscreant. Tufia

[s][/s]
. drop ur address and email me ur contact
Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by MXrap: 11:15am On Oct 24, 2017
Send your phone number here so I can call you now for more information: fanfan725@yahoo.com

Agentsmith002:
. drop ur address and email me ur contact
Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by Agentsmith002: 11:17am On Oct 24, 2017
MXrap:
Send your phone number here so I can call you now for more information: fanfan725@yahoo.com

. am done with you
Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by Kingsley1000(m): 11:20am On Oct 24, 2017
bonnylight003:
no person wan bet..

wey dem tony/Apc media goons..

#1mill to una 400k.. if tony comes 1st or 2nd.

serious humans only.

let deal wink
'm in owerri now,would have loved to bet with u.........what if he come 3rd,how much can u bet
Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by MXrap: 11:22am On Oct 24, 2017
Gala hawker I am trying to establish a contact with you. Send your number now so I can call for more details.

fanfan725@yahoo.com

Agentsmith002:
. am done with you
Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 24, 2017
Kingsley1000:
'm in owerri now,would have loved to bet with u.........what if he come 3rd,how much can u bet

okay..
you dey Owerri.. na him you dey throw mouth enter Anambra politics.

Rochas should have known better by now.. anyway na business time.

I'm not gonna bet for third place..

is a fight between him and Chidoka or yul edochie.. they can hustle 3rd place.

will bet 2nd or 1st.. 1mill to your 400k..

business is risk likewise life..

maybe will consider #300k of yours to my 10, #50k..

I'm cool if you're.
Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by Osyabj: 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
The next governor of Anambra is Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye.

Take that to any bank and Cash it.

Here are his smiling, happy supporters compared to Obiano's government workers.

1 Like

Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
MXrap:
Nwokem stop spitting nonsense. Show us his academic profile to prove whether he ever graduated from unn.

[s][/s]

You are an idiot. People like you deserve to flogged everyday with spiky chain.
Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by MXrap: 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
You are very a stupid fool for saying what you do not know. Tony is a cultist. Don't worry I have your london line, I will give it to Tony and his fellow cultists to contact you soon.

[s]
gbosaa:
You are an idiot. People like you deserve to flogged everyday with spiky chain.
[/s]
Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
MXrap:
You are very stupid fool for saying what you do not know. Tony is a cultist. Don't worry I have your london line, I will give to Tony and his fellow cultists to contact you soon.

[s][/s]

grin grin

That will be very nice of you.
Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by patrick89(m): 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
hardywaltz:

I know u can read so I forgive you
who be this one again... abeg go and fight your cult group that's what you are good at!
Re: APC Guber Candidate In Anambra Was Rusticated At Unn Due To Cultism by slam7000(m): 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2017
MXrap:
Osyabj kingsley1000 omenka globemoney clerverly slam7000

Is that you Chino??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Lied, Kalabari Sold Kalabari Into Transatlantic Slavery. / Between El-rufai And Senator Abaribe - Nigerians React / Nigerian Pastor Reveals Terrifying Vision About Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.