Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

See Femi Fani-kayode's Reaction To President Buhari & Jonathan’s War Of Words - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Femi Fani-kayode's Reaction To President Buhari & Jonathan’s War Of Words (809 Views)

See Femi Fani-Kayode's Picture As A Lawyer (Photo) / Buhari, Jonathan, Others Congratulate Tinubu At 68 / Buhari, Jonathan, Shonekan, Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Femi Fani-kayode's Reaction To President Buhari & Jonathan’s War Of Words by exlinklodge: 8:16am On Oct 24, 2017
Former minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has reacted to President Muhammadu Buhari’s claim that his government is not based on lies and propaganda as well as his words against ex president, Goodluck Jonathan.

The president maintained that achievements recorded by his government since assuming power in 2015 is a testament for all to see. Represented by the Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, in Lagos, Buhari said it was sad that fake news were being promoted by some Nigerians.

Reacting to the statement, Fani-Kayode said and I quote "Buhari’s defense was the lie of the century.”

In a tweet on his Twitter handle, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chieftain, wrote:

“Buhari says his govt. is not based on lies. That is the lie of the century. “OF liars and FOR liars that was put in place BY liars.

“Mendacity is their name and deceit, vindictiveness, cruelty, selective justice, impunity and double standards are their watchwords!”

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/10/see-femi-fani-kayodes-reaction-to.html

cc missyb3 dominique obinoscopy lalasticlala

Re: See Femi Fani-kayode's Reaction To President Buhari & Jonathan’s War Of Words by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:19am On Oct 24, 2017
grin 2019 is too far to send that mad jubril back to daura cheesy

Atiku2019 winter is coming soon

Grab you PVC now grin

3 Likes

Re: See Femi Fani-kayode's Reaction To President Buhari & Jonathan’s War Of Words by Aonkuuse(m): 8:21am On Oct 24, 2017
Toh
Re: See Femi Fani-kayode's Reaction To President Buhari & Jonathan’s War Of Words by Atiku2019: 8:21am On Oct 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: See Femi Fani-kayode's Reaction To President Buhari & Jonathan’s War Of Words by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 24, 2017
I believe FFK cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Femi Fani-kayode's Reaction To President Buhari & Jonathan’s War Of Words by anuoluwapo884(m): 8:25am On Oct 24, 2017
grin
Re: See Femi Fani-kayode's Reaction To President Buhari & Jonathan’s War Of Words by NigerDeltan(m): 8:36am On Oct 24, 2017
grin

Atikulate2019 and Emancipate yourself from mental slavery

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Femi Fani-kayode's Reaction To President Buhari & Jonathan’s War Of Words by python1: 8:39am On Oct 24, 2017
Dude is avoiding Onoche, he wants the Sudanese Jubrin to talk to him but I trust Jubrin, pin-drop silence. grin grin grin
Re: See Femi Fani-kayode's Reaction To President Buhari & Jonathan’s War Of Words by python1: 8:43am On Oct 24, 2017
But I thought ffk has given 1 million reasons to show that the president is Jubrin from Sudan, why is he now referring to Buhari? undecided.
Re: See Femi Fani-kayode's Reaction To President Buhari & Jonathan’s War Of Words by AfonjaConehead: 9:20am On Oct 24, 2017
python1:
But I thought ffk has given 1 million reasons to show that the president is Jubrin from Sudan, why is he now referring to Buhari? undecided.

Thunda faya that cattle rearing usmanDanJUBRIN grin
Re: See Femi Fani-kayode's Reaction To President Buhari & Jonathan’s War Of Words by izombie(m): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2017
python1:
because buhari is still the president. Even if jubrin is the one there, fact is buhari is the president and buhari is the worst president ever in the history of presidents.
Re: See Femi Fani-kayode's Reaction To President Buhari & Jonathan’s War Of Words by python1: 9:27am On Oct 24, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

Thunda faya that cattle rearing usmanDanJUBRIN grin
I don hear, will you now leave?
Re: See Femi Fani-kayode's Reaction To President Buhari & Jonathan’s War Of Words by python1: 9:28am On Oct 24, 2017
izombie:
because buhari is still the president. Even if jubrin is the one there, fact is buhari is the president and buhari is the worst president ever in the history of presidents.
Okay.
Re: See Femi Fani-kayode's Reaction To President Buhari & Jonathan’s War Of Words by AfonjaConehead: 9:36am On Oct 24, 2017
python1:
I don hear, will you now leave?
zombytamer's favorite playing tool grin
Re: See Femi Fani-kayode's Reaction To President Buhari & Jonathan’s War Of Words by CampuChan: 9:40am On Oct 24, 2017
“Mendacity is their name and deceit, vindictiveness, cruelty, selective justice, impunity and double standards are their watchwords!”

FFK wants to finish Buhari off with his use of English.

(1) (Reply)

To Libya Returnees: Mayor Apologizes & Begs For Forgiveness / IPOB Not Listed In The Newly Released World Terrorist Groups / Lagos State Town Hall Meeting With Ahmed Buhari,39yrs Old Presidential Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.