Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

To Libya Returnees: Mayor Apologizes & Begs For Forgiveness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Libya Returnees: Mayor Apologizes & Begs For Forgiveness (804 Views)

Manir Gidanjaja Cries, Begs For Forgiveness From APC For Defecting To PDP / Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness / Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Libya Returnees: Mayor Apologizes & Begs For Forgiveness by MayorofLagos(m): 4:32am On Nov 30, 2017
I made a comment yesterday regarding returnees from Libya. Then much later I watched some youtube documentaries on migrants to Libya. I came off regretting what I had written earlier.

It is not easy! I did not know it is this bad. I sympathize with your loved ones and their pains. I empathize with you, the agonies, the touch, taste, and sights of what youve seen and things youve been through and in their extremities of pains and bitterness, I pray God to heal you.

Im still shocked from what i saw and heard in these videos. I wish I had seen it before my earlier comment sbout returnees would have come out with compassion.

I encourage people to watch and listen to these youtube documentaries. Powerful and convincing for anyone doubting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Libya Returnees: Mayor Apologizes & Begs For Forgiveness by chrisbaxtian(m): 7:51am On Nov 30, 2017
MayorofLagos:
I made a comment yesterday regarding returnees from Libya. Then much later I watched some youtube documentaries on migrants to Libya. I came off regretting what I had written earlier.

It is not easy! I did not know it is this bad. I sympathize with your loved ones and their pains. I empathize with you, the agonies, the touch, taste, and sights of what youve seen and things youve been through and in their extremities of pains and bitterness, I pray God to heal you.

Im still shocked from what i saw and heard in these videos. I wish I had seen it before my earlier comment sbout returnees would have come out with compassion.

I encourage people to watch and listen to these youtube documentaries. Powerful and convincing for anyone doubting.

MayorofLagos:
These guys going to Libya are scumbags.

What kind of abroad is Libya that you think being in Libya elevates your status above your brothers in Nigeria?

I hear some want to cross into Italy. To go do what? Wash dishes and clean toilet and change diaper for an old decrepit fckng whiteman and then come home after earning money from packing oyinbo shit and start speaking Italo to intimidate your brothers.

How many Nigerian has ever been treated like these f00ls here....

Feet tied to a winder barricade and left out in humiliation for passersby and children to mock.

These guys should be castrated so they do not have to reproduce their 1diotic genes into sets of boys that follow in their fathers footsteps 20yrs from now and head on a trek to.......who knows, Somalia?

Bullshyyte!!

This is worse than drug carriers that soil our flag abroad....this is dipping our flag in Libyan shiit.

it still doesn't stop you from being a hopless afonja and tribal bigot on Nairaland. It will be sad if you are this terrible in real life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Libya Returnees: Mayor Apologizes & Begs For Forgiveness by MayorofLagos(m): 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
I encourage people to please watch this. We need to empathize with people trapped in Libya or those returning from Libya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7lCbzHGnBQ

(1) (Reply)

Atiku’s Defection, Vote Of No Confidence On APC Govt – Ekweremadu / IPOB Not Listed In The Newly Released World Terrorist Groups / Adamawa Numan Killings, Airforce Sent Planes To Bomb Villages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.