Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

How I Earn 4.5% Return Daily On My Bitcoin Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Earn 4.5% Return Daily On My Bitcoin Investment (709 Views)

How I Rake In 5% Return On Investment Every Month / Diamond Hand! 4.5% Monthly On Your Coins / Make No Risk 4-5% Daily Consistently, Forget Forex And Binary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Earn 4.5% Return Daily On My Bitcoin Investment by teeshe: 8:48am On Oct 24, 2017
We are running the Bitcoin tumbler (you can find it on the main page, here https://bitpetite.com/?aff=empire).

Bitcoin tumbler, it's a secure and private money transfer service from one Bitcoin address to another. No one can trace your Bitcoin transaction if you're using our tumbler.

For this service we taking some fee, that's how we generate the profit. The only problem is to effectively hide someones Bitcoin transaction it's necessary to have enough Bitcoins coming from the different sources, to mix them with the transaction the customer needs to hide.

This works in a similar way to a high-resolution display: the more pixels it has, the harder it is to spot each individual pixel.

That's why we offer an investment opportunity. The investors provide us necessary funds, we use them to run the Bitcoin tumbler. We take fee for using the tumbler and share that fee with investors, generating mutual income.

N.B. It is a common misconception among users of cryptocurrencies that Bitcoin is anonymous. Bitcoin is actually pseudonymous, meaning that the user's wallet number is an alias, a pseudonym. If the pseudonym's association with the identity of the wallet's owner is exposed, the entire history of the transactions involving this wallet will be compromised.

You can read more about tumblers in general there https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptocurrency_tumbler
Re: How I Earn 4.5% Return Daily On My Bitcoin Investment by teeshe: 8:01am On Oct 25, 2017
Right now, Bitpetite offers two different investment packages:

4.5% daily for 6 weeks, total return 147% (Including Principal)
3.6% daily for 9 weeks, total return 180% (Including Principal)

(1% daily on weekends for both packages)

You will get the dividend every hour. You can withdraw your dividends whenever you want, all withdrawals are automatic and instant.

Bitpetite only accepts Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin.

To register, Go to ==== https://bitpetite.com/?aff=empire
Re: How I Earn 4.5% Return Daily On My Bitcoin Investment by gboyecares: 9:14am On Oct 25, 2017
teeshe:
Right now, Bitpetite offers two different investment packages:

4.5% daily for 6 weeks, total return 147% (Including Principal)
3.6% daily for 9 weeks, total return 180% (Including Principal)

(1% daily on weekends for both packages)

You will get the dividend every hour. You can withdraw your dividends whenever you want, all withdrawals are automatic and instant.

Bitpetite only accepts Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin.

To register, Go to ==== https://bitpetite.com/?aff=empire
When did you join and have you made any withdrawal?
Re: How I Earn 4.5% Return Daily On My Bitcoin Investment by anathemiamia(f): 12:13am On Oct 29, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Start Making Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dodgecoin, Dashcoin. / Invest In A Profitable Online Investment Not A Get Rich Quick Scheme / Enugu Foxxymobile? Here How To Make It Online Enugu In Enugu State Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.