Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (36666 Views)

DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) / IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by Sunnycliff(m): 11:53am On Oct 24, 2017
Nigeria Army should produce him for us, eurther dead or alive, dazzol

1 Like

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by killdiabetes(f): 11:53am On Oct 24, 2017
With time you will know

1 Like

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by Oildichotomy(m): 11:53am On Oct 24, 2017
Another judicial back and forth charade to keep us busy for the week

1 Like

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by etenyong(m): 11:54am On Oct 24, 2017
I really appreciate the FG and the Python dancers for taming KANU and his brainwashed followers. Its very shameful that he had to run away to unknown destination. Many had die because of his useless and senseless noise of Biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by Super1759: 11:55am On Oct 24, 2017
Some of you are just ranting nonsense. Fed govt needs to be careful in handling this case.
There is no law biding that the surety will sleep and dine with him. There is no law biding him to be uncharge if anything happens. Go and check your constitutions..
Abaribe even should open a case against army for invading his house. Apc no get sense at all

3 Likes

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by TheDokita(m): 11:57am On Oct 24, 2017
How can you sign bond for someone and not know where he is?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by dignity33: 11:59am On Oct 24, 2017
Aberiba I don't know you can stood so low from the day I read you apply to disengage yourself from NK surtie I sieze to be your supporter.
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by adem30: 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

What exactly should I do here? Anything you hear Kanu, all your brain would start scratching you!

Who is Kanu?

Kanu Nwakwo Papilo, I know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by 8stargeneral: 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
HungerBAD:
Arrest this man.

The law is very clear on this. It is nothing personal against you Senator, but the law says if you cannot produce who you stood for, then you go in for it.

I have said it before that the key to arresting Nnamdi Kanu is with this man, who makes his living from Nigeria and the Government in the day time, but goes to IPOB meetings at night.

Senator Abaribe you cannot have the best of both sides.
APC, chieftain go and arrest him

2 Likes

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by SalamRushdie: 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
HungerBAD:
Arrest this man.

The law is very clear on this. It is nothing personal against you Senator, but the law says if you cannot produce who you stood for, then you go in for it.

I have said it before that the key to arresting Nnamdi Kanu is with this man, who makes his living from Nigeria and the Government in the day time, but goes to IPOB meetings at night.

So you really believe Kanu is on the run? grin grin grin Please lets get realistic

3 Likes

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by Marshalxv(m): 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
HungerBAD:
Arrest this man.

You seem to know the law a lot,can you enlighten us more and tell us why a sensible government will send soldiers to invade Kanu's house just weeks to his court case mr law?

3 Likes

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by GavelSlam: 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
Super1759:
Some of you are just ranting nonsense. Fed govt needs to be careful in handling this case.
There is no law biding that the surety will sleep and dine with him. There is no law biding him to be uncharge if anything happens. Go and check your constitutions..
Abaribe even should open a case against army for invading his house. Apc no get sense at all

What is the use of a surety?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by hamzo66: 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
All we are saying is produce nnamdi kanu
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
HungerBAD:
Arrest this man.

. You re such a hypocrite. U ve bn missing since Main a issue but look at u here now shouting arrest this man. Shame on u for not even condemning Buhari for once.

3 Likes

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by 9jja(f): 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
HungerBAD:
Arrest this man.

Hunger is really bad. Can make a man mad.

3 Likes

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by Bullhari007(m): 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
I don't know the kind of useless people than Run this country... you went to his house abduct him and went back to report he is missing... Buhari is a mad illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by SHANGALORLOR: 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
The Nigerian Amy should produce Nnamdi kalu and stop deceiving the masses period. Since you went to his house till now,we have not hard nor seen him anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by PointB: 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
Abaribe is not the Court, he's not in position to determine that Kanu:

“has long violated the bail conditions handed down by this honourable court”

The prosecution can make such case in the court, but only the court can determine that. The prosecution has no right to invade the defendant's home on the basis of such argument, moreso when the court date was almost at hand. The prosecution has acted pre-judicial to a court ruling, and should produce Kanu!

3 Likes

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by Megaideas(f): 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe is making a grave mistake by arguing that Nnamdi Kanu isn't in his custody. He should engage the services of a team of very good Legal Luminaries who will prove to the FG beyond every reasonable doubt, that they're the ones that should produce him since they started an unwarranted war during a time of peace.

Nnamdi Kanu had been very much around and attending his court sessions until they came up with their Operation Python Dance as though we're in a military regime.

Claiming that Abaribe aided him to violate his bail terms long before September 11, looks like a child's reasoning to me. He has been appearing in Court and you did nothing about the flouting of the so-called conditions. The FG should stop passing the buck to Abaribe or else, it will amount to gross incompetence on their part. Use your Intelligence if you have any, and produce him. Leave Abaribe out of it, you know what you did to him and where you kept him.

4 Likes

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by ipoblogic: 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
HungerBAD:
Arrest this man.

The man stood as a surety.
Kanu was billed to be in court.

Days to the court appearance, a band of terrorists you call Nigeria army as directed by blood thristy Jihardist you called President, bulldozed into Kanu's home, leaving a rivers of the blood of unarmed civilians.

By the time your army were done, nobody can account for Kanu till today.
And you have the guts to ask for the surety to be arrested?

I would never have imagined that humans like you exist, but then I have to face reality:
You are Nigerian and Nigerians as we have discovered loves darkness rather than light..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by talk2emma: 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
Until we stop fools like buhari from occupying government position in this zoo we will not move forward

3 Likes

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by Penalty82(m): 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
HungerBAD:
Arrest this man.

Pls you got it all wrong, NK wasn't invisible before the soldiers invaded his house. I think the soldiers that invaded his house and shot at every living thing including dog should provide NK. I believe that the government's declaration that IPOB is a terrorist group after the invaded his house makes them looks stupid. Nk is with the Nigerian army.

4 Likes

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
HungerBAD:
Arrest this man.

Little mind, little heart, little soul....is you oo HungerBad
(shudders)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by Chigorkizz(m): 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
ivolt:

The government is apparently not as forgetful as you are.
Abaribe as kanu's surety is responsible for producing him.
Seems I Hit You Where It Pain.

1 Like

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by hush15: 12:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
HungerBAD:
Arrest this man.

So Federal Government is aware that there is a case in court, why then did they flout the rule of law by using the army to invade his house and cause pandemonium in the region knowing they were still in court and coming now to talk about floating bail conditiond. I think you and this government is not in the right frame of mind

3 Likes

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by Rickyzagy: 12:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
some people are very crazy
why hating Biafrans just because they said they don't want to be Nigeria anymore? this qontili tire me o

3 Likes

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by TGaines: 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nigeria army as killed Kanu. And take the corpse to unknow location. Thats why they kill every living things so nobody can testify for what they do in kanu house. kanu As dead 1 million persent
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by Megaideas(f): 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
Arrest this man.

Arrest who? Are you in your right mind at all? Why not ask them to arrest the Israeli surety? This is nothing but 'Hate Speech!' How can you be driven by sentiment instead of reason at your age? Somebody signed a bond for another person, and they themselves went and drove him out of his country home, and turned around to ask the surety to produce him. What an aberration! Who has bewitched you? It's only someone who doesn't know Law that can be intimidated with that.

1 Like

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by willibounce1(m): 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
It's so funny how all the ipods warriors have gone mute on this biafruad issue and the runaway Kanu. I mean these were people that were bragging and threatening fire and fury and just one week on python dance, all ipods including their supreme yogo leader are no where to be found.

The senator wanted to form saviour and be hero when he stood for a fraud like kanu and now he is crying about not knowing his where about. He should be arrested until kanu comes out of hiding. after ll the bragging, this is how the supleme reader ends.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by Yakson09: 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
JUSTICE4Nigeria:
SEEMS NNAMDI KANU NEWS GIVES U ERECTION, U JUST DISAPPEARed FROM MAINA THREAD,U JUST HERE
E pain am
Re: Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts by ProfDumbledor(m): 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
HungerBAD:
Arrest this man.

Empty brain ranting. Your foolish FG raided his house violently b4 it was time for him to appear in court, yet u ask an innocent man to produce him. For your info, KANU was intact b4 the army raid, so what happened during and after has to be accounted for by your foolish FG.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment / Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children / #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nigerians To Protest Over Reopening Of Lekki Tollgate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.