Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? (10406 Views)

Who Would Be Your Nairaland Personality 2014 And Why? / Nairalander With Real Life Personality / What Does Your Birth Month Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by r231(m): 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2010
Are you basically the same person on or off the forum?

Are you more shy in real-life, or more outgoing?

Are you more open on the forum compared to how you are in your everyday life with friends? Just curious, Something to think about.
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by KalEl3: 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2010
I'll say not much different,

i am more of a quiet one until you touch something am passionate about,like football,movie,music,books or any other thing am interested in,

Even tho i always have the urge to swear @ some posters here,I'll still manage to keep it in check, cheesy

Hold my cursin till i get to Football matches,there i can shout abuse on all the opposition players and fans grin
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by candylips(m): 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2010
i am the complete opposite of my nl personality
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:49pm On Mar 15, 2010
they two don't match at all!
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by chinesedoll(f): 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2010
No difference at all.
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by violent(m): 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2010
THE AMAKA:

they two don't match at all!

candylips:

i am the complete opposite of my nl personality

That's not very true!. . . the way you think, they way you talk, reflects in the way you write, and thts what makes your Nairaland Personality.

Except of course for folks suffering from Multiple personality disorder! undecided
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by mamagee3(f): 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2010
It has absolutely nothing to do with my real life personality. . .
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by dayokanu(m): 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2010
^^ Thank God.

There would have been trouble in the land if it matched
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by chiogo(f): 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2010
Yup, except I'm a bit more out-spoken in real life.
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by adetoru(f): 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2010
Pretty much the same,no difference
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by dominique(f): 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2010
pretty much the same. i talk faster than i type tho. if i didn't hate typing so much my comments would have been like a copy/paste.
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by iice(f): 3:15am On Mar 16, 2010
Hmmm i'm a milder version of myself here.
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:08am On Mar 16, 2010
violent:

That's not very true!. . . the way you think, they way you talk, reflects in the way you write, and thts what makes your Nairaland Personality.

Except of course for folks suffering from Multiple personality disorder! undecided
excuse me? and you are?
like I said about ME, I'm different here than in reality. maybe not 100% different, but my NL personality and reality personality are not alike
kapeesh?
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by Odunnu: 4:37am On Mar 16, 2010
Something like this ran thru my mind the oda day and I was like 'how kud youths be like this?'I met this guy at the cafe where i went to print a document and when I was talking to him, unconsciously, my eyes drifted to the screen but I did notice he was logged on to NL and dats when i became interested.I wantd to know his ID and guess who it was. . .
He is a pest on NL (my opinion),but he is exceptional at service delivery and customer relations.I'v gone back to his business centre like 4times since then and yet I'v nt told him i know of his 2 lives
For me,I'm real and not much difference
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 16, 2010
@poster
i am exactly the same in real life and i stand by all the stuff i have written. what you read is me 150%!
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by violent(m): 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2010
excuse me? and you are?

. . . .the man from your nightmares cool
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by lahips: 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2010
pretty outspoken in reality than i am here, i kinda read and give my self a good laugh here, or most times i read opinions to learn from them and only contribute when i really am in the mood like now, and i am less busy otherwise gotta get back to work.
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by harakiri(m): 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2010
The harakiri on NL is no different from the man i am i real life.The real me could be a lil better in person but i'm always myself wherever i am whether in public or online,
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by platinumnk(f): 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
i am exactly the same in real life and i stand by all the stuff i have written. what you read is me 150%!

+1- my mind got other things to do than to have two different personalities cheesy
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by slap1(m): 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2010
Always the peace-maker, anywhere, anytime.
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2010
What I write down on NL is a reflection of my thoughts and opinions!
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by Dyt(f): 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2010
everyth is jst me
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by Dclique(m): 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2010
Yes!
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2010
The only area of Difference I think is temperament. Quite temperamental in real life, but hardly gets annoyed on NL. Save this, my Nairaland personality is the same as real life personality.
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by skfa1: 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2010
Yes poster
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by aieromon(m): 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2010
It does match,thanks for askin'.
If it didn't,i would have been king of the Sexuality section as an alter ego.
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by beknown(m): 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2010
Exactly the same in and out of Nairaland.
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2010
Nope.

People say that I appear to be very intimidating,

Even when I am not speaking.

Which I doubt!  undecided

And if at all anyone has noticed me on nairaland,

You'll know that I am a direct opposite of what I am perceived to be in real life!
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by ReachRich(m): 4:46pm On Mar 16, 2010
I will always be me any day any time afterall out of the abundance of the heart,the mouth speaks.
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by Iranoladun(f): 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2010
My opinions & posts reflects who I am in real life; no pretense tongue
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2010
Oh pish posh.

The internet, it's like what? Some kind of magical realm that unleashes one’s true being.

It's your true character being asked of, not who/what you pretend to or not to be.

Your 'personality' is the same wherever you go, it's all pretty much down to anonymity if we're speaking in terms of the net, after all, you must have thought of it in the first place for you to have posted it.

There are certain things and ways in which a person would by no means say or do in 'real life', online however, the common mindset is well, who cares to be honest, they don't know me har har.

Final bosses of the internet, us anonymouses
Re: Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? by Ben13: 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2010
My username is telling on me on here~! grin

I tend to be like that cartoon star. I no like. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Directions To N.s.t.a's Lagos Garage.. / It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? / Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.