Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

I Need Guideline How To Make A Better Semovita - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Need Guideline How To Make A Better Semovita (2141 Views)

What I Saw In 5kg Semovita Bought / How To Produce Semovita / Home Made Semovita Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Guideline How To Make A Better Semovita by Pope22(m): 9:56am On Oct 24, 2017
My dear lovely people of nairalanders, please I need your assistance or rather an advice. I know how to make semovita but am having one problem.
After boiling the water and make the semo, someone said I still have to add water and boil/cook it for a minute and turn it again to avoid disturbing after eating it. My problem is this; after the first preparation, its always very smooth and it doesn't stick to the hand but after adding water like a friend said, I won't like the texture again. It will be too soft and sticky to the hand as you are eating the thing and I don't like it. My question is; if I don't add that water and boil/cook it again and then turn it, will it cause anything? Is it a problem? Thanks

Re: I Need Guideline How To Make A Better Semovita by alwaysonnet: 10:02am On Oct 24, 2017
Re: I Need Guideline How To Make A Better Semovita by Pope22(m): 10:17am On Oct 24, 2017
Re: I Need Guideline How To Make A Better Semovita by alwaysonnet: 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
Pope22:

Ok. Thanks
Check under fufu recipes you will see ways to make semovita

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Rice And Beans Recipe / For Constant Food Supply Apply For This Grant / Pls Steps In Making Dawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.