Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Home Made Semovita Revealed - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Home Made Semovita Revealed (971 Views)

How To Produce Semovita / Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread / I Need Guideline How To Make A Better Semovita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Home Made Semovita Revealed by alakhumeorobo: 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
People. Oooo I have just discovered the exact make up of semovita I have been researching on it for a long time just this 2020 I got a big bang breakthrough I did it and it was just like if not better than theirs wao!
hmmm I want to keep it to myself and family but something is telling me to share but it must come with a price o
Honestly with 4 to 10,thousand naira you can eat semo through out the year depends on your family size . Let me stop here for now
Re: Home Made Semovita Revealed by Enwhen(m): 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
alakhumeorobo:
People. Oooo I have just discovered the exact make up of semovita I have been researching on it for a long time just this 2020 I got a big bang breakthrough I did it and it was just like if not better than theirs wao!
hmmm I want to keep it to myself and family but something is telling me to share but it must come with a price o
Honestly with 4 to 10,thousand naira you can eat semo through out the year depends on your family size . Let me stop here for now

I even think say u wan tell us how to make Semovita
Re: Home Made Semovita Revealed by alakhumeorobo: 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
Enwhen:

I even think say u wan tell us how to make Semovita
No dear but to tell you what u can use to make your own semo information is power
Re: Home Made Semovita Revealed by Gallant12: 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
Tell us then
Re: Home Made Semovita Revealed by Enwhen(m): 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
alakhumeorobo:

No dear but to tell you what u can use to make your own semo information is power

Oya tell us na ... That was how our fore fathers refused to reveal to us so many important things for us to develop on , they died with it and today the US is flying nuclear drones, while ours in Nigeria are flying as wicthcraft....killing innocent people...

2 Likes

Re: Home Made Semovita Revealed by alakhumeorobo: 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
I am going demostrate it practically

Re: Home Made Semovita Revealed by alakhumeorobo: 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2020
And finally

Re: Home Made Semovita Revealed by alakhumeorobo: 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
And finally home made semo is ready make from local cereal

(1) (Reply)

The Real Talk On Food / Pesto! Where Is It!? / Snails! Snails! Snails!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.