Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} (3208 Views)

Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle / Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) / Evil Bird Monitoring A Man's Destiny Killed In Benin Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by OtemSapien: 5:06am On Oct 25, 2017
GodsMopol:

I knew you will be here

Threads like this gets Atum excited

At*m must really be a lonely guy

grin grin
Otem is here, not Atum cheesy
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by DeistSlayer: 5:43am On Oct 25, 2017
The kaabah isn't even Muslim. It was a pagan Arab religious monument. Muslims just stole it.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by 1Sharon(f): 8:56am On Oct 25, 2017
DeistSlayer:
The kaabah isn't even Muslim. It was a pagan Arab religious monument. Muslims just stole it.

Apparently the kaaba was a meteorite that fell to earth and the ppl started worshipping it
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by 1Sharon(f): 8:57am On Oct 25, 2017
Stevebamdex:
If this bird{who has no fear of allah} is to be caught,what do you think should be done to it?

Do those type of birds exist in Saudi Arabia?
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by OtemSapien: 10:04am On Oct 25, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
I don't need to provide any pictures because I have been there u knw that the pic is fake no bird flys across it will circumnavigate because he knows who created him
Ahn Ahn angry this lie is stronger than all Christian lies combined. You muslims have won in terrorism, do you also want to win in lie-telling? undecided
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by UmarIbnShittu(m): 11:16am On Oct 25, 2017
analice107:

Start by accepting the obvious one posted here.
it edited so I can accept it
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by UmarIbnShittu(m): 11:18am On Oct 25, 2017
DeistSlayer:
c fool so Abraham nd ishmeal were pagans?
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by UmarIbnShittu(m): 11:21am On Oct 25, 2017
OtemSapien:

Ahn Ahn angry this lie is stronger than all Christian lies combined. You muslims have won in terrorism, do you also want to win in lie-telling? undecided
u do go there B4 me ah don go c am with my corocoro eyes like dis

Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by UmarIbnShittu(m): 11:27am On Oct 25, 2017
Masjidul haaram premises is filled with pigeons and doves
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by OtemSapien: 11:40am On Oct 25, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
u do go there B4 me ah don go c am with my corocoro eyes like dis
so you are Alhaji. cheesy surely you didntr see the top of the kabba with your korokoro eyes. Only a bird can see its top, even Allah can't see it grin
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by analice107: 11:54am On Oct 25, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
it edited so I can accept it
Wow, how then will you believe if i post another picture? Won't you say it's edited?

Guy, i'm not cut out for stupidity. Ka'abba is shrine which housed all the Arabian gods long before Muhammed was born, allah wasn't even a god to recon with then. What you guys do today to get relevance is what Muhammed did then to give his household god relevance. Kill people and take over.

There's nothing special about the Ka abba.
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by UmarIbnShittu(m): 11:58am On Oct 25, 2017
OtemSapien:
so you are Alhaji. cheesy surely you didntr see the top of the kabba with your korokoro eyes. Only a bird can see its top, even Allah can't see it grin
I b small Alhaji I went for umrah(Lesser hajj) not hajj
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by UmarIbnShittu(m): 11:59am On Oct 25, 2017
u no naija christians with their wahala I was 16 den
dem no even gree na when my uncle reach in open fire for them
christians na enemy of progress na frm school dem wan hold me down can imagine but Allah pass dem now I don clock 18 ah go c wetin dem use stop me
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by UmarIbnShittu(m): 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
analice107:

Wow, how then will you believe if i post another picture? Won't you say it's edited?

Guy, i'm not cut out for stupidity. Ka'abba is shrine which housed all the Arabian gods long before Muhammed was born, allah wasn't even a god to recon with then. What you guys do today to get relevance is what Muhammed did then to give his household god relevance. Kill people and take over.

There's nothing special about the Ka abba.
yes say what ever u want but ur god no fit do am for jeru
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by OtemSapien: 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
I b small Alhaji I went for umrah(Lesser hajj) not hajj
small Alhaji Umar Shittu(SAW) grin
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by analice107: 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
yes say what ever u want but ur god no fit do am for jeru
Oh Wow. I thought you guys said the God of Abraham is the same god with that of Muhammed? Isn't that why you guys want to steal Jerusalem by force?
Didn't you say Abraham the father of the Israelites together with his bastard son Ismail built the idol stone? So the God in Jerusalem is different from the god in Mecca?

What is wrong with these people?
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by Stevebamdex(m): 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
1Sharon:

Do those type of birds exist in Saudi Arabia?
What a question sad
Where exactly does the kabba located?
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by UmarIbnShittu(m): 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
OtemSapien:
small Alhaji Umar Shittu (may Allah b pleased with me) grin
that how is suppose instead of SAW u say RA for me
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by OtemSapien: 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
that how is suppose instead of SAW u say RA for me
but you are wiser than the guy with the SAW title. Look inside yourself, you are greater than that guy cool
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by UmarIbnShittu(m): 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
analice107:

Oh Wow. I thought you guys said the God of Abraham is the same god with that of Muhammed? Isn't that why you guys want to steal Jerusalem by force?
Didn't you say Abraham the father of the Israelites together with his bastard son Ismail built the idol stone? So the God in Jerusalem is different from the god in Mecca?

What is wrong with these people?
HE is same GOD with Abraham ishmeal jesus moses Noah Joseph yahya zakariya ETC but not same as urs bcoz dey practice monotheism not trinity
Daft fellow
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by analice107: 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
HE is same GOD with Abraham ishmeal jesus moses Noah Joseph yahya zakariya ETC but not same as urs bcoz dey practice monotheism not trinity
Daft fellow
But which one is in Jerusalem you talked about?
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by UmarIbnShittu(m): 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
analice107:

But which one is in Jerusalem you talked about?
yours the three gods
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by DeistSlayer: 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
yours the three gods

The trinity is not three different gods. It is the one Abrahamic god in three forms.
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by UmarIbnShittu(m): 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
Which one b Abraham again now
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by DeistSlayer: 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
Which one b Abraham again now

Abrahamic god = god of the abrahamic religions, i.e. judaism, islam, christianity, etc.

You could also say the Semitic god since they all originate from earlier Semitic religions.
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by UmarIbnShittu(m): 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
Tor I don hear
DeistSlayer:

Abrahamic god = god of the abrahamic religions, i.e. judaism, islam, christianity, etc.

You could also say the Semitic god since they all originate from earlier Semitic religions.
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
u shuldnt have spoilt d show na tartar9 their lies were amusing me does he even thinks he can show that poorly edited pic to a boy of 3yrs and he won't laff at him
Hello. But didn't you claim that birds avoid the Kaba? If that is so, why is there one on it now?
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by UmarIbnShittu(m): 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Hello. But didn't you claim that birds avoid the Kaba? If that is so, why is there one on it now?
I didn't say avoid
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by watchwoman(f): 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
This bird has committed Haram!
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by watchwoman(f): 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
Nyc try but Birds do not even fly across the kabah they circumnavigate the kaabah no matter how high it flys up in the sky

And that pic is a poorly edited pic
really, you must not lie to prove a point you know

even birds shit on the rooftop of churches and nobody cares, so why are you losing your mind over a bird that poos on the kaaba?
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by UmarIbnShittu(m): 6:33am On Oct 26, 2017
watchwoman:

really, you must not lie to prove a point you know

even birds shit on the rooftop of churches and nobody cares, so why are you losing your mind over a bird that poos on the kaaba?
that was what I experienced when I was there I didn't c any bird flying across it period
who losing mind btwn me ND you
Re: Atheist Bird Sh!t On The Kab'ba{pics} by watchwoman(f): 8:18am On Oct 26, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
that was what I experienced when I was there I didn't c any bird flying across it period
who losing mind btwn me ND you
Are you there all the time? The fact that you went there and didn't see a bird fly over does not mean that birds don't fly over it at all. Birds fly over anything and everything expect maybe volcanic regions and the Bermuda triangle.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Open Message To Daddy Freeze And His Supporters / THE BIBLE SAYS "DO NOT TAKE BRIBE BECAUSE IT AFFECTS THE INNOCENT" / Pastor chris: How To Know The Voice Of The Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.