Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards (55027 Views)

Brazil Vs Nigeria: Ndidi And Iwobi Start, As Firmino And Neymar Leads Brazil / Cristiano Ronaldo And Neymar Storm Boxing Ring, Go Head To Head (photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by MissJoy29(f): 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
snowstormm:

he voted neymar as second
Before Messi, right?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by snowstormm(m): 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
MissJoy29:
Before Messi, right?
yea....so,he is still partial
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by LordTrezy(m): 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
Benjom:
Messi be like, "This boy's effizy too much. I started wearing tattoos cos of you... wish Hushpuppi can decipher that wristwatch he's putting on" cheesy
That's Gaga Milano watch on Neymar. Messi had Patek Philippe while CR7 rocked TAGHeuer.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by Abbeysunday(m): 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Itz obvious he didn't want to obstruct people's view
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by MissJoy29(f): 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
snowstormm:

yea....so,he is still partial
Lol...so you are saying Neymar doesn't deserve the second spot?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by Jonbeezy(m): 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
edgeP:
Ronaldo: guy ao u dey nao?

Neymar: bros hey!

Ronaldo: se u be baba for PSG nao?

Neymar: Yes Oh! i dey ball wella, na only that panya (cavani) wan spoil my show,

Messi: (thinking) I know say this olosho wey dey near me dey try show ronaldo sum skin mtcheeeww,

Olosho: (thinking) see them, dey no kuma notice me, if for say terry dey here nao, my market for sell wella.
hahahaha! you are wicked bro!!

Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by kense88: 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
timilehin007:
Am very sure that deep down in Neymars mind he's very pleased with Ronaldo no reason to hate him and obviously knows Ronaldo is miles better than him..and mere looking at him, he admires Ronaldo more than Messi despite that he once played alongside Messi..
No forming Neymar humbly greeted the best of the best
Just a creation of your mind
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
Mercy wife almost naked grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by cameeeeel(m): 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
tolextony:
Neymar: I wish to be like you and win this award next year.

Penaldo: Keep fighting for penalty, dive more, score offside goals and wait for tap in goals tongue
if all that took Ronaldo to win d award, Neymar should follow d step nd FIFA BEST will be his own
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by Kenerd: 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
Palaver:
lol. Wish to learn Spanish or Portuguese soonest.

Meanwhile, to all of you who cant make a sentence without mentioning palaver, make una take am easy o. Money palaver, visa palaver, police palaver. Sometimes I log in to see a lot of mentions, thinking it's one nairaland bae who may be trying to draw my attention, only to see unnecessary mentions in sentences. No be only me dey this world ooo......make una free me abeg grin
Just like I did... lol

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by edgeP(m): 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
Jonbeezy:

hahahaha! you are wicked bro!!
oh no! dis pix meme killled it
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by Wisebisho: 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
saintkeppy:
Neymar:Ogbeni! how far?

Ronaldo: I dey cool broda, how ur side?

Neymar: I dey manage oh!
Me already know say 2nite be ur award nite, no mind this short winch &magician wey dey here, thank God say I don comot from him shadow make I go try my luck for PSG, I know say 1 day I go folo Una collect this World Best.

They switch using Portuguese language, Neymar congratulate him using the language.

Neymar: Parabéns meu queridos irmão

Ronaldo: Obrigado meu Amado irmão. smiley
E asim, voce tentar. Ronaldo e melhor na tudo mundo.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by snowstormm(m): 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
MissJoy29:
Lol...so you are saying Neymar doesn't deserve the second spot?
I like him..but yea he doesn't deserve 2nd spot
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by isoh(m): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
bros you too much

you must get admission this year...?enrol for JUPEB at apex PRE-VERSITY and be in 200L next year.

Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
Benjom:
Messi be like, "This boy's effizy too much. I started wearing tattoos cos of you... wish Hushpuppi can decipher that wristwatch he's putting on" cheesy
messi b like.. .see swagg
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by Palaver: 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
Kenerd:
Just like I did... lol
angry grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by timilehin007(m): 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
kense88:
Just a creation of your mind

It's obvious..the look says it all
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by wtracy15: 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
saintkeppy:

Me already know say 2nite be ur award nite, no mind this short winch &magician wey dey here, thank God say I don comot from him shadow make I go try my luck for PSG, I know say 1 day I go folo Una collect this World Best.

They switch using Portuguese language, Neymar congratulate him using the language.

Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by joepentwo(m): 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
saintkeppy:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by MissJoy29(f): 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
snowstormm:

I like him..but yea he doesn't deserve 2nd spot
Ok...so who does? Messi?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by paix(m): 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
Messi is looking like, I AM IN A MESS TONIGHT!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by somehow: 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
Was wearing tattoo even before Neymar showed up. (Alves caused it)
Benjom:
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by saintkeppy(m): 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
Wisebisho:

E asim, voce tentar. Ronaldo e melhor na tudo mundo.
Boa Tarde meu bom amigo, sim ele é o melhor. cool
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by rapheeky(m): 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lol.....but eh....messi fine pass ronaldo wen dem de young .....and messi no too short compared to maradona and aguero,messi is even taller dan his wife ,ronaldo fine na money....messi no de mind those kind tins....and they were lovers even b4 messi came to barca .
cstr1000:
On a serious note, money is everything.
Look at the beautiful woman the short man devil called messi is banging. The same messi that required growth hormones to be called '' short'' given his dwarfism..
All he need is to go anywhere in the world and pick any woman to be his babymama.
And dem no born the woman make she refuse, unless she is a multi-millionaire in dollars herself which is less than 2% of the world's population.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by deeniybnl(m): 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
eh you people sabi lie pass davil
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by DONADAMS(m): 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
Palaver:
lol. Wish to learn Spanish or Portuguese soonest.

Meanwhile, to all of you who cant make a sentence without mentioning palaver, make una take am easy o. Money palaver, visa palaver, police palaver. Sometimes I log in to see a lot of mentions, thinking it's one nairaland bae who may be trying to draw my attention, only to see unnecessary mentions in sentences. No be only me dey this world ooo......make una free me abeg grin
lol..no be only you oh..na so my alternate monicker "balancing" anytime I log in..I go see many mentions..the thing taya me sef..I don abandon the account

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by Mysselff2: 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
Thunder fire poverty.
Honestly it's a sin to be poor.

These guys dey ball die, see suits,see shoes,see authentic time pieces .No be Hushpuppy dog wey no get work wey go dey wear fake chinko designers dey carry empty bag dey brag upandan for instagram

Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by Dafreeguy(m): 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
Neymar to ronaldo -bros me congratulations to u, e go reach my turn too one day

Ronaldo reply - abi na.. tanks a lot

Messi - God! see neymar of yesterday, I don suffer.. he no gree even look my face. no b him fault sha
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by Gkemz: 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
What a colourful event. Everyone at his best attire. I like C Ronaldo's designer suit and Neyma's shoe.

Messi was like "How i wish na me carry this title, but anyway make i celebrate him dis time."
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by Bapy(m): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
saintkeppy:

grin
saintkeppy:

bad guy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by JkCosmos: 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
moscobabs:

Messi (thinking): temi bami, my ltime don dey expire bi dat o.ororo snatched the Award and still wan snatch my wife...see as she open lap for him. na me go kill neymar last last

You will see that Messi will win the next award.Ronaldo is tiring.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe / Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS / Man City 2-2 Tottenham: Pep Guardiola & Sergio Aguero In Touchline Bust-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.