Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards (55004 Views)

Brazil Vs Nigeria: Ndidi And Iwobi Start, As Firmino And Neymar Leads Brazil / Cristiano Ronaldo And Neymar Storm Boxing Ring, Go Head To Head (photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by Wisebisho: 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
saintkeppy:
Boa Tarde meu bom amigo, sim ele é o melhor. cool
Boa tarde amigo, Como esta?
Nao tem jogador como cr7. Messi e nada.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by aril: 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
tolextony:
Neymar: I wish to be like you and win this award next year.

Penaldo: Keep fighting for penalty, dive more, score offside goals and wait for tap in goals tongue

Obviously some folks doesnt know shit about CR7... I just don't understand why some people hate him so much for being successful...

Haters go hate plus they are not even living better than him yet they will still hate is passion and relentless effort that landed him to the apex...

For CR7 haters this is for you...

HOW CRISTIANO RONALDO BECAME THE BEST IN THE WORLD........By John Naughton Posted on May 3, 2017

http://www.menshealth.co.uk/fitness/sports-training/how-cristiano
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by snowstormm(m): 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
MissJoy29:
Ok...so who does? Messi?
yea..messi
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by MissJoy29(f): 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
snowstormm:

yea..messi
Eeyah...maybe he will get there next time cool
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by robosky02(m): 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
the pepe them gang grin

optional1 baby how you dey jare tongue
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by RayJr: 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
timilehin007:
Am very sure that deep down in Neymars mind he's very pleased with Ronaldo no reason to hate him and obviously knows Ronaldo is miles better than him..and mere looking at him, he admires Ronaldo more than Messi despite that he once played alongside Messi..
No forming Neymar humbly greeted the best of the best

Ronaldo addict...them no dey sabi anything
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by lazygal: 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
saintkeppy:
Neymar:Ogbeni! how far?

Ronaldo: I dey cool broda, how ur side?

Neymar: I dey manage oh!
Me already know say 2nite be ur award nite, no mind this short winch &magician wey dey here, thank God say I don comot from him shadow make I go try my luck for PSG, I know say 1 day I go folo Una collect this World Best.

They switch using Portuguese language, Neymar congratulate him using the language.

Neymar: Parabéns meu queridos irmão

Ronaldo: Obrigado meu Amado irmão. smiley

I love your creativity ! Thumbs up
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by oloriLFC(f): 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
moscobabs:

Messi (thinking): temi bami, my ltime don dey expire bi dat o.ororo snatched the Award and still wan snatch my wife...see as she open lap for him. na me go kill neymar last last
lwkmd!! grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by Matrycx(m): 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
desreek9:
today is my bitrhday y'all, more blessings IJN. amen
happy birthday? llnp, whr is the party going down
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by mustee4321(m): 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
saintkeppy:
Neymar:Ogbeni! how far?

Ronaldo: I dey cool broda, how ur side?

Neymar: I dey manage oh!
Me already know say 2nite be ur award nite, no mind this short winch &magician wey dey here, thank God say I don comot from him shadow make I go try my luck for PSG, I know say 1 day I go folo Una collect this World Best.

They switch using Portuguese language, Neymar congratulate him using the language.

Neymar: Parabéns meu queridos irmão

Ronaldo: Obrigado meu Amado irmão. smiley
my guy ebi like say u dey there oo
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by cameeeeel(m): 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
Mysselff2:
Thunder fire poverty.
Honestly it's a sin to be poor.

These guys dey ball die, see suits,see shoes,see authentic time pieces .No be Hushpuppy dog wey no get work wey go dey wear fake chinko designers dey carry empty bag dey brag upandan for instagram
u are wicked guy... Hushpuppi must hear this... lol
Re: Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards by Mysselff2: 10:19am On Oct 26, 2017
cameeeeel:
u are wicked guy... Hushpuppi must hear this... lol

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe / Cristiano Ronaldo And Teammates Partied With 60 Models After Atletico Loss / Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.