Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

What If After All This Defection Hurricane And Gra Gra Buhari Wins 2019? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If After All This Defection Hurricane And Gra Gra Buhari Wins 2019? (1886 Views)

2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians / 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa / Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If After All This Defection Hurricane And Gra Gra Buhari Wins 2019? by vicky4227(m): 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
While I seem to be amazed by the rate of defection in APC at the moment, I can’t help but think that Baba Bubu has something up his sleeves.

What if after the whole movement and ship jumping in 2019 this man inserts a surprise movie for Nigerians to watch?

What if he wins?

Just thinking aloud.
Re: What If After All This Defection Hurricane And Gra Gra Buhari Wins 2019? by ozento: 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
thunder fire you there!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If After All This Defection Hurricane And Gra Gra Buhari Wins 2019? by vicky4227(m): 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
ozento:
thunder fire you there!

Bros, just thinking aloud ooo

You are free to think thunder fire you there aloud and for free and not to me.

I am non-partisan.

grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What If After All This Defection Hurricane And Gra Gra Buhari Wins 2019? by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2018
We continue frying beans na abi
Re: What If After All This Defection Hurricane And Gra Gra Buhari Wins 2019? by vicky4227(m): 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2018
BornnAgainChild:
We continue frying beans na abi

You know, I am just saying.

What if the guy has 2019 all planned out?
Re: What If After All This Defection Hurricane And Gra Gra Buhari Wins 2019? by olujastro: 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
vicky4227:

He doesn't need to have anything up his sleaves. His chances of winning in 2019 are far higher than they were in 2015.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What If After All This Defection Hurricane And Gra Gra Buhari Wins 2019? by ADADAB: 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
PMB will surely win. I swear with my life.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If After All This Defection Hurricane And Gra Gra Buhari Wins 2019? by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
vicky4227:

Ehn thats what im saying na we will continue frying beans including you
Re: What If After All This Defection Hurricane And Gra Gra Buhari Wins 2019? by dlondonbadboy: 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
Stop thinking like one who went to night school...

Would Buhari rig th3 elections...YES.

Would he lose inspite of rigging..YES.

Would he commit suicide after losing in all the 36states....YES.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If After All This Defection Hurricane And Gra Gra Buhari Wins 2019? by vicky4227(m): 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
olujastro:

He doesn't need to have anything up his slaves. His chances of winning in 2019 are far higher than they were in 2015.

Hmmmm, I see a strong supporter here. So strong is thy faith.

Kontinu

4 Likes

Re: What If After All This Defection Hurricane And Gra Gra Buhari Wins 2019? by vicky4227(m): 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Oh Boy, Your own no good at all.

So the losing is very sure for you.

When I remember ekiti, I just lost hope.

So you can never know.

West can change their mind last minute

1 Like

Re: What If After All This Defection Hurricane And Gra Gra Buhari Wins 2019? by OlujobaSamuel: 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
if bubu lose, more stealing with reckless abandon, if he wins, illegal lockup shops(hope you gerrit) everywhere, head or tail, we face am together.

1 Like

Re: What If After All This Defection Hurricane And Gra Gra Buhari Wins 2019? by vicky4227(m): 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:
if bubu lose, more stealing with reckless abandon, if he wins, illegal lockup shops(hope you gerrit) everywhere, head or tail, we face am together.

Confirm, thinking from both ends. I like that.
Re: What If After All This Defection Hurricane And Gra Gra Buhari Wins 2019? by dlondonbadboy: 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
vicky4227:

Oh Boy, Your own no good at all.

So the losing is very sure for you.

When I remember ekiti, I just lost hope.

So you can never know.

West can change their mind last minute

Me dey tell you say Buhari go lose for North, you dey talk about west...?
Re: What If After All This Defection Hurricane And Gra Gra Buhari Wins 2019? by muykem: 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
Buhari will win with more than 60% of votes in 2019. Saraki and Sokoto governor have taken the greatest risk of their political carrier. Defection will only make PMB victory sweater.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If After All This Defection Hurricane And Gra Gra Buhari Wins 2019? by vicky4227(m): 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
muykem:
Buhari will win with more than 60% of votes in 2019. Saraki and Sokoto governor have taken the greatest risk of their political carrier. Defection will only make PMB victory sweater.

Don't worry. 2019 is only a few months away.
Re: What If After All This Defection Hurricane And Gra Gra Buhari Wins 2019? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

life goes on.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: What If After All This Defection Hurricane And Gra Gra Buhari Wins 2019? by vicky4227(m): 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
It does go on
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

life goes on.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Re: What If After All This Defection Hurricane And Gra Gra Buhari Wins 2019? by Emusan(m): 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
vicky4227:
While I seem to be amazed by the rate of defection in APC at the moment, I can’t help but think that Baba Bubu has something up his sleeves.

What if after the whole movement and ship jumping in 2019 this man inserts a surprise movie for Nigerians to watch?

What if he wins?

Just thinking aloud.

What you people failed to know is "those who helped PMB to power in 2015 know exactly what they did before he could win, now they know exactly what they will do to take power away from him"

Prior to 2015 Obasanjo was the first to tear PDP apart before deflection from PDP started.

If you know Nigeria politic very well your calculation should tell you that APC will soon become what PDP became but all these are just for the same selfish interest of the politicians.

This recent defection should tell Nigerians that this is the right time to dissapoint all the politicians by making sure no election in 2019 unless a drastic plan toward national growth is achieved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If After All This Defection Hurricane And Gra Gra Buhari Wins 2019? by otokx(m): 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
Defection never ends.
Re: What If After All This Defection Hurricane And Gra Gra Buhari Wins 2019? by Shelumiel: 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
Buhari will win 2019. Why ? Is it because he is popular and deserves re-election? No . It is because he will rig the election because his watchdogs at INEC, will ensure he is delivered his second term in office.

1 Like

Re: What If After All This Defection Hurricane And Gra Gra Buhari Wins 2019? by Bizibi(m): 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
Emusan:

What you people failed to know is "those who helped PMB to power in 2015 know exactly what they did before he could win, now they know exactly what they will do to take power away from him"

Prior to 2015 Obasanjo was the first to tear PDP apart before deflection from PDP started.

If you know Nigeria politic very well your calculation should tell you that APC will soon become what PDP became but all these are just for the same selfish interest of the politicians.

This recent defection should tell Nigerians that this is the right time to dissapoint all the politicians by making sure no election in 2019 unless a drastic plan toward national growth is achieved.
exactly!!!! They know the tricks APC used to win the last general elections so APC and buhari are not safe at all.
Re: What If After All This Defection Hurricane And Gra Gra Buhari Wins 2019? by Almaiga: 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
Buhari will still win this election even if, PDP controls more than 50% of the States. The electorate knows who they want.
Buhari did it in 2015 and he will surely do it again come 2019.

Sai Baba!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If After All This Defection Hurricane And Gra Gra Buhari Wins 2019? by Sirjamo: 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
The question shouldn't be IF, it should be WHEN Buhari wins.

3 Likes

Re: What If After All This Defection Hurricane And Gra Gra Buhari Wins 2019? by vicky4227(m): 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2018
Almaiga:
Buhari will still win this election even if, PDP controls more than 50% of the States. The electorate knows who they want.
Buhari did it in 2015 and he will surely do it again come 2019.

Sai Baba!!!

grin grin grin
Re: What If After All This Defection Hurricane And Gra Gra Buhari Wins 2019? by IsaAbubakar: 1:26am On Aug 02, 2018
Emusan:

[s]This recent defection should tell Nigerians that this is the right time to dissapoint all the politicians by making sure no election in 2019 unless a drastic plan toward national growth is achieved.
[/s]
and this will make Buhari's dream come true

1 Like

Re: What If After All This Defection Hurricane And Gra Gra Buhari Wins 2019? by IsaAbubakar: 1:40am On Aug 02, 2018
@OP

in Nigeria politics there's nothing like surprise in Nigeria politics

if you wanna win something like presidential election
you need the right people

Nigerian politics is designed in such a way that the masses votes are just formalities.

in 2015 after the hurricane that hit pdp and the mass defection
we taught that Gej will pull a suprise only for him to be rubbished by the elites.

those telling you that Buhari can do without these people are deceiving themselves
Buhari was doing it alone since 2003 and kept failing until he aligned with the right people
those that helped him who have now defected knew what they did and how to undo it or maybe do it in favor of their new party.
people like kwankwaso knew how he did kano 1.6million votes with no cancelation grin
i guess you don't expect Buhari to get that massive votes again when he don challenge kwankwaso to prove his political worth.

another one this election will be a do or die affair it'll never be peaceful because Buhari is not and can never be Gej.
the man hates defeat and will never accept the outcome.
he'll rather cause confusion and allow the military to take over instead of handing over.
Remember if you're using ekiti for example
it takes almost 30000 policemen and unknown number
of other security personnels including military to perfect an improper rigging in a small ekiti
now you think it will be like this in presidential election.
all i know is that Buhari is going next year
Nigeria politics is not full of surprises
you know when you're winning and when you're loosing
Re: What If After All This Defection Hurricane And Gra Gra Buhari Wins 2019? by wallex1983(m): 2:51am On Aug 02, 2018
If only APC could handle this defection well and in good faith, something tells me they will laugh last. They don't seem to be totally loosing

1 Like

Re: What If After All This Defection Hurricane And Gra Gra Buhari Wins 2019? by Aquariann: 5:43am On Aug 02, 2018
ADADAB:
PMB will surely win.
I swear with my life.

Please don't talk like this. You love him and want him to win? Yes, but not with your life.

2 Likes

Re: What If After All This Defection Hurricane And Gra Gra Buhari Wins 2019? by ADADAB: 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
Aquariann:

Please don't talk like this. You love him and want him to win? Yes, but not with your life.
You are right.

1 Like

Re: What If After All This Defection Hurricane And Gra Gra Buhari Wins 2019? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
Congrats to him then
Re: What If After All This Defection Hurricane And Gra Gra Buhari Wins 2019? by potoX: 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Ibo boy why do like typing nonsense all the time?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Fulfils Promise Made In 2015 To Aba , Ariaria Market Entrepreneurs. / Bloody Fight Breaks Between Iyalode/zojora Vs Alayabiagba In Lagos (Photos) / When Jonathan Used The Nigerian Military To Attack The News Media.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.