Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

How U Sure Yar'adua Is Alive? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How U Sure Yar'adua Is Alive? (555 Views)

Yar'adua Is ? - Have You Seen Him Dead Or Alive? / Nigeria President Yar'adua Is Dead / ''yar'adua Is Still Inside An Ambulance Since He 'allegedly' Returned To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How U Sure Yar'adua Is Alive? by edogram1(m): 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2010
i am beginning to think that they brought the deceased for using an ambulance
Re: How U Sure Yar'adua Is Alive? by invisible2(m): 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2010
The man do kpai, prolly eating dust with his ancestors.
Re: How U Sure Yar'adua Is Alive? by Ben13: 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2010
No one knows the Truth. Not even his wife nor his personal doctors.
Re: How U Sure Yar'adua Is Alive? by adeboy77: 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2010
Truth is, it is totally absurd that the leader of a natio would be incommunicado with the people he leads for so much as a 100 dayz. Its not even possible that Obama would be AWOL for 5 days without the American public knowin bout his status!
Re: How U Sure Yar'adua Is Alive? by tayoast(m): 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2010
edogram.:

i am beginning to think that they brought the deceased for using an ambulance

long tym ago

(1) (Reply)

Changing From Machine Readable Passport To E-passport / What Would Have Being Your Question To Octopus Paul If You See Him / Is It Just Me Or Is Mtn Cutting My Credit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.