Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,584 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

How To Make Free Money Online Without Any Registration/startup Fee - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Free Money Online Without Any Registration/startup Fee (1192 Views)

How To Make Free Money Hourly With VPD App By Just Referral / “how Banks Make Free Money From Govt. Funds” –CBN Governor / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Much Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Free Money Online Without Any Registration/startup Fee by Xharlesis: 10:25am On Oct 24, 2017
I've got a lot of questions coming from various people abt this topic...so here's what to do:
First, you'll need an Android phone or a pc to be able to access it or even from a cyber cafe as long as it's a pc or laptop...lolz
Secondly, you'll need an internet connection wireless or otherwise
Third, you'll have to choose the type and category of the job you're willing to signup for. Ranging from
*GPT Jobs(surveys, tasks etc),
*Captcha jobs
*Transcription jobs
*Form filling jobs
*DATA ENTRY JOBS and so on
Currently i'm into GPT jobs i.e survey, tasks and offers. it's FREE TO JOIN all countries are accepted.
*No ponzi schemes
*it's definitely "not a scam" since it's been paying members for years now
*100% LEGIT and it could fetch you at least $10 per day...lil money right? buh with dis you could be getting $300 monthly i.e over 100k. COOL ISN'T IT?
click this link to get started( http://csl.ink/3CbC ) or you can contact me at ikechukwu.rz@gmail.com for more info.
Re: How To Make Free Money Online Without Any Registration/startup Fee by Xharlesis: 10:45am On Oct 24, 2017
fatimababy95:
Dream as if you will live forever. Live as if you will die today
Yeah bae...you're on pointcheesy
so are you into Affiliate marketing?
Re: How To Make Free Money Online Without Any Registration/startup Fee by jaydee1o1(m): 11:57am On Oct 24, 2017
Pls give me your whattsapp lets talk
Re: How To Make Free Money Online Without Any Registration/startup Fee by Xharlesis: 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
Tormoney.club not(com) is 1100% SCAM!!! Run away from it i've done it before although my link was Votmoney.club and wen twas tym 4 me to withdraw i was told to refer 40 people and that just how dy keep torturing your soul until you walk out due to anger. So as a friend i'd advice you to join clicksense and earn real money, they pay you through PAYZA daily. This is the link http://csl.ink/3CbC buh if you need more info you can email me.
Re: How To Make Free Money Online Without Any Registration/startup Fee by Xharlesis: 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
jaydee1o1:
Pls give me your whattsapp lets talk
I'm not into whatsapp 4 now sorry i'll update you later buh you can email me
Re: How To Make Free Money Online Without Any Registration/startup Fee by Imonijesu: 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
can i register as a nigeria,i have payza acct,

1 Like

Re: How To Make Free Money Online Without Any Registration/startup Fee by darlingjoylyn(f): 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
Imonijesu:
can i register as a nigeria,i have payza acct,

Yes you can dear

1 Like

Re: How To Make Free Money Online Without Any Registration/startup Fee by Xharlesis: 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
darlingjoylyn:

Yes you can dear
Are you already registered well you're 100% CORRECT the website is an international one and Nigerians can receive their money through Payza.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Free Money Online Without Any Registration/startup Fee by Imonijesu: 10:38am On Oct 25, 2017
i register tru my nokia e63,my registration was denied,i choose nigeria my mtn sim location showed europe,what can i do.pls help a brother.
Re: How To Make Free Money Online Without Any Registration/startup Fee by IamShiningStar(f): 11:22am On Oct 25, 2017
grin ur village people are really after u bro, but God pass them jare!
Imonijesu:
i register tru my nokia e63,my registration was denied,i choose nigeria my mtn sim location showed europe,what can i do.pls help a brother.
Imonijesu:
Imonijesu:
Re: How To Make Free Money Online Without Any Registration/startup Fee by lgboks(m): 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
Xharlesis:
Tormoney.club not(com) is 1100% SCAM!!! Run away from it i've done it before although my link was Votmoney.club and wen twas tym 4 me to withdraw i was told to refer 40 people and that just how dy keep torturing your soul until you walk out due to anger. So as a friend i'd advice you to join clicksense and earn real money, they pay you through PAYZA daily. This is the link http://csl.ink/3CbC buh if you need more info you can email me.
last i checked clicksense do accept Nigerians but getting good jobs especially surveys is hard if not impossible.... And since thwy dont accept vpn how do you bypass all that
Re: How To Make Free Money Online Without Any Registration/startup Fee by Xharlesis: 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
lgboks:
last i checked clicksense do accept Nigerians but getting good jobs especially surveys is hard if not impossible.... And since thwy dont accept vpn how do you bypass all that
When was the last tym you checked and why do you need vpn? ok i get it...you wanna change or hide your ip right?
as for surveys there are lots of em and you need to use clixaddon so that you'll be able to get notification when new surveys, offers or tasks are available.
Re: How To Make Free Money Online Without Any Registration/startup Fee by Xharlesis: 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
Imonijesu:
If you really want to know the exact location of your IP, then google searth this: "My IP Address" or Try registering through anoda phone. let me knw how it goes...
Re: How To Make Free Money Online Without Any Registration/startup Fee by horpie(m): 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
Pls op am having problem verifying my account, no link in the mail sent to me.
Re: How To Make Free Money Online Without Any Registration/startup Fee by Xharlesis: 4:36am On Nov 03, 2017
horpie:
Pls op am having problem verifying my account, no link in the mail sent to me.
That means you are using standard version try using the basic...visit mail.google.com/mail/h/ then login(that's if u arent signed in) or try using the gmail app then click "Verify Email"

(1) (Reply)

Website Where You Can Compare Insurance Rates In Nigeria / Amazon Affiliate Approval Made easy in Nigeria / ENROLL TODAY & START RECIEVING THE 6.26AKL ($100US) STIMULUS FROM SWIFIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.