Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Amazon Affiliate Approval Made easy in Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazon Affiliate Approval Made easy in Nigeria (1193 Views)

Making Money Made Easy In 2020. / Doorstep Delivery Now Made Easy In Abuja!.. / USA Amazon Affiliate Tax ID issue solved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Affiliate Approval Made easy in Nigeria by muideensamuel92(m): 12:04pm On May 19, 2018
Getting approval when registering for amazon affiliate program can be as tough as hell most especially when it gets to phone verification section.
Here I will show you how I was able to pass the verification process with the help of an app called textplus. Textplus is an android mobile app that offers free USA number immediately you sign up. Let get started

REQUIREMENT:

Android Device
A computer
Textplus App and a good Network

Visit the android Play store on your phone to download your textplus app to acquire your USA mobile for free. Now visit the Amazon affiliate sign up page submit the required credentials and proceed to the phone verification page.

Clicks here to see image and complete tutorial

(1) (Reply)

Monthly ATM Card Maintenance Charge. / ENROLL TODAY & START RECIEVING THE 6.26AKL ($100US) STIMULUS FROM SWIFIN / 10k Naira To Whoever Helps Me Withdraw To His/her USA Bank Acct Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.