Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,938 members, 7,956,531 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:26 PM

Dominique - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dominique (978 Views)

Dominique My Old Handle Is Still : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dominique by anonxxxx: 12:53pm On Mar 15, 2010
hello dear,its so obvious that my topic was derailed and the aim of opening the topic is not been achieved but i will ask you to please reopen it still for sometime.someone might still be able to contribute and benefit immensely.
PLEASE
Sry if i sent this as a topic,dnt know how else to go about it.
Re: Dominique by folly69(m): 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2010
I think the thread should be left opened cus its an eye opener and its educative.
Re: Dominique by dominique(f): 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2010
opened
Re: Dominique by anonxxxx: 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2010
Thanks dominique for reopening the trend but i notice that the last post was removed,i don't know what happened.can it be brought back? pls i want people to be able to read all the replies posted here,u never can tell who will benefit from it.

Thanks for you patience great moderator.
Re: Dominique by dominique(f): 9:17pm On Mar 16, 2010
the last post was removed cos it was an advert for the herbal treatment of HIV and it had to be removed i seriously doubt if the admin will want to restore that. the poster -steamboat- has a track record of advertising his questionable services. you can view his past posts here
Re: Dominique by anonxxxx: 8:21am On Mar 17, 2010
Thanks dominique,i understand.
Re: Dominique by faozidion: 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2010
If i may ask, what is the title of the post so that i can also learn one or two things there. lol
Re: Dominique by tishat(f): 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2010
@faozidion,its a topic open for people living with HIV,its is titled HIV+Experience,lets share it.
Re: Dominique by dominique(f): 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2010
@faozidon

here's the thread, you can recommend it to friends too

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-410326.0.html
Re: Dominique by faozidion: 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2010
dominique:

@faozidon

here's the thread, you can recommend it to friends too

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-410326.0.html

Thanks so much. I will definately check.

(1) (Reply)

Physiotherapy Services / How To Boost Your Fertility (Men) / FOR SISTERS: Do You Like To Wear High Heels? Then Please Read This:>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.